Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by the Weather Forums! Please take the time to register and join our community. Feel free to post or start new topics on anything related to the weather or the climate.

Photo

surprise winter storm for south sound

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

don asta weather

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:14 PM

don asta weather

Forum Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Locationgig harbor WA

Anywhere from 3 to 6 inches is expected tonight winter storm warning till 4 am tomorrow I was in Lakewood Tacoma Gig Harbor people were spinning out I can't emphasize this enough drive slow don't slam on brakes and keep at least 3 car lengths between you and the car in front of you even someone flipped over have a safe night

chinook

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:05 AM

chinook

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationMcMinnville

Anywhere from 3 to 6 inches is expected tonight winter storm warning till 4 am tomorrow I was in Lakewood Tacoma Gig Harbor people were spinning out I can't emphasize this enough drive slow don't slam on brakes and keep at least 3 car lengths between you and the car in front of you even someone flipped over have a safe night

MR.SNOWMIZER

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:03 AM

MR.SNOWMIZER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3640 posts
  • Locationwest kitsap. 640ft.
Wierd, I must of missed it.

We come from the land of the ice and snow.

snow maniac

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:28 AM

snow maniac

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationMason Lake in Mason County. Washington

only received 1 inch what a storm, LOL

The Bad Forecaster

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:07 PM

The Bad Forecaster

Forum Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Only 3.1 inches fell in Southeast Tacoma. I had 0.3 inches a few days before that. I now have 4.5 inches for the 2013-14 season.