Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by the Weather Forums! Please take the time to register and join our community. Feel free to post or start new topics on anything related to the weather or the climate.

Photo

January 2014 in the PNW

* * * * - 14 votes

• Please log in to reply

westiztehbest

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:25 AM

westiztehbest

Forum Member

• Meteorologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA (2,400 ft)

Sound the alarms. 6z gets interesting

Yep.  The CFS was first on the colder temps around the 25th-1st period.  Let's see if we can get some consistency in the GFS now.

The PNA looks to go negative near the 27th and the EPO negative by the 21st.  The 30 day SOI has jumped to +4.0.

TT-SEA

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:36 AM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34972 posts
  • LocationNorth Bend WA

I worry about him in as much as I worry about your dreary view on our damp and dark world.

Agreed.

westcoastexpat

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:45 AM

westcoastexpat

Forum Contributor

• Meteorologist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • LocationSurrey, BC
I'm loving how dry the long range looks.

This has been a VERY good winter for non-dreary weather. It really has been very good.

A bit embarrassing that most posters in this sub-forum may not even crack 4" this winter for total snowfall. I'd still say it beats last winter, though. Less dreary.

Phil

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:49 AM

Phil

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 21595 posts
  • LocationCabin John, MD.

I'm loving how dry the long range looks.

This has been a VERY good winter for non-dreary weather. It really has been very good.

A bit embarrassing that most posters in this sub-forum may not even crack 4" this winter for total snowfall. I'd still say it beats last winter, though. Less dreary.

U a troll brodah.
Personal Weather Station, Live Stream on Wunderground: https://www.wundergr...pwsdash#history

Guest_Monty67_*

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:09 AM

Guest_Monty67_*
  • Guests
No sh@t......The gfs has a snowstorm for the Puget sound for the last day of the month. January is saved.

westcoastexpat

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:18 AM

westcoastexpat

Forum Contributor

• Meteorologist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • LocationSurrey, BC

U a troll brodah.

?

This has been a very dry winter so far. Much sunnier than normal. That's a huge positive.

Sure, there hasn't been much snowfall, but the cold in December was better and longer lasting than anything we saw last year. Last year had a pitiful amount of snow too, but no cold air longevity.

This winter > last winter. That's quite positive. Not sure how you see anything trollish in stating that.

I think rooting for dreary rain in the long range would be trollish.

HighlandExperience

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:29 AM

HighlandExperience

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3738 posts
  • LocationEastSide

?

This has been a very dry winter so far. Much sunnier than normal. That's a huge positive.

Sure, there hasn't been much snowfall, but the cold in December was better and longer lasting than anything we saw last year. Last year had a pitiful amount of snow too, but no cold air longevity.

This winter > last winter. That's quite positive. Not sure how you see anything trollish in stating that.

I'd prefer wetter weather in terms of mtn snowfall. So in that sense this winter sucks even compared to last year at this point. But who knows, it may redeem itself in a few weeks.

Phil

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:34 AM

Phil

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 21595 posts

?

I was joshin'. I agree, much more in the way of arctic air over the conus, but there's been a horrid lack of storminess over the lower 48.

I'd like to see some nice phasers before the winter is over, and it looks like Feb/Mar could have plenty of them.
Personal Weather Station, Live Stream on Wunderground: https://www.wundergr...pwsdash#history

SilverFallsAndrew

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:50 AM

SilverFallsAndrew

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 15544 posts
  • LocationSilverton, OR

MT8_Portland_Oregon_USA_ens.png

Snowfall

2017-18: 30.3"

2016-17: 49.2"

2015-16: 11.75"

2014-15: 3.5"
2013-14: 11.75"
2012-13: 16.75"
2011-12: 98.5"

It's always sunny at Winters Hill! 

BLI snowman

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:53 AM

BLI snowman

Lacking H20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7489 posts
  • LocationBlythe, CA

PNA looks to tank at the end of the month while the SE troughing might finally go away. Certainly a start. 

Brennan

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:13 AM

Brennan

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1011 posts
  • LocationBellingham, Wa

Yesterday’s daily SOI value was above 50, and the pressure at Darwin was at 998mb for the 2nd consecutive day. The 50 reading was only the 6th in the 23 years of record. Here are a list of some of the FEW times the SOI daily number has been in the mid 40’s or above. 

January 14/15th 2014: (44.17, 50.71)... ???

December 25th 2011: (49.20) ... Snowstorm/Arctic Blast January 14th 2012.

January 17/18th 2011: (50.87, 55.43)... Snow/Arctic Blast February 24th 2011

December 22/23th 2003: (44.34, 44.34).... Snow/Arctic Blast January 2nd 2004. 

December 4/5th 2000: (49.61, 47.14)... Modified Arctic air at least in Bham Dec 10-15th. 

December 11/12 1998: (51.02, 49.60)... Major Arctic Blast December 19th 1998

It’s no fool proof method, but with the GFS starting to show signs of retrogression towards the end of the 6 and 12z, it makes me feel a little more confident in them.  :rolleyes:

• Bryant and westcoastexpat like this

DJ Droppin

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:18 AM

DJ Droppin

Special Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6704 posts
  • LocationEast Portland, OR

12z EURO full run
http://www.cascadeac...00mb_ecmwf.html
Watch the 500mb pattern progression HR 168-240. Something worth talking about might be how the flow bends around fairly sharply in British Columbia, Alberta and into eastern Washington. Note how the contours abruptly shift westward. It seems the ridge is squeezed a bit and very slightly backs offshore amplifying up through Alaska and Yukon, but it's still not in the sweet spot. There is some room for improvement. There could possibly be a glancing blow off to our east.

westcoastexpat

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:11 PM

westcoastexpat

Forum Contributor

• Meteorologist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • LocationSurrey, BC
It looks like a crummy skim job right now. I am doubtful due to climo but this is at least worth monitoring.

TT-SEA

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:17 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 34972 posts
  • LocationNorth Bend WA

Yesterday’s daily SOI value was above 50, and the pressure at Darwin was at 998mb for the 2nd consecutive day. The 50 reading was only the 6th in the 23 years of record. Here are a list of some of the FEW times the SOI daily number has been in the mid 40’s or above. 

January 14/15th 2014: (44.17, 50.71)... ???

December 25th 2011: (49.20) ... Snowstorm/Arctic Blast January 14th 2012.

January 17/18th 2011: (50.87, 55.43)... Snow/Arctic Blast February 24th 2011

December 22/23th 2003: (44.34, 44.34).... Snow/Arctic Blast January 2nd 2004. 

December 4/5th 2000: (49.61, 47.14)... Modified Arctic air at least in Bham Dec 10-15th. 

December 11/12 1998: (51.02, 49.60)... Major Arctic Blast December 19th 1998

It’s no fool proof method, but with the GFS starting to show signs of retrogression towards the end of the 6 and 12z, it makes me feel a little more confident in them.  :rolleyes:

Interesting.

DJ Droppin

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:33 PM

DJ Droppin

Special Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6704 posts

Yeah, at least it's something to talk about besides fog, inversions, and nothingness.

SilverFallsAndrew

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:06 PM

SilverFallsAndrew

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 15544 posts
  • LocationSilverton, OR

Yeah, at least it's something to talk about besides fog, inversions, and nothingness.

True story...

Snowfall

Brennan

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:40 PM

Brennan

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1011 posts
  • LocationBellingham, Wa

It looks like a crummy skim job right now. I am doubtful due to climo but this is at least worth monitoring.

A crummy skim job? Ok thanks. 

DJ Droppin

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:39 PM

DJ Droppin

Special Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6704 posts

All true... thanks!

No problem, Tim.  B) 

luvssnow_seattle

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:40 PM

luvssnow_seattle

Epic is always possible... 1% of the time!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3963 posts
  • LocationBonney Lake - 560ft

18z tries to get good... But that d**n ridge the entire run.

Bryant

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:42 PM

Bryant

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2136 posts
  • LocationBellingham, Wa

The SOI research that Brennan has been doing actually shows some really high success rates. Maybe you should do some research yourself on the topic before you bash it, because your conclusions would be the same. Have you ever made an attempt to discover a "signal" that cold may be on the way, or is climo and LR modeling the way to go in your book? You're just a troll anyways so not sure why I bothered

• Phil likes this

luvssnow_seattle

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:49 PM

luvssnow_seattle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3963 posts

The SOI research that Brennan has been doing actually shows some really high success rates. Maybe you should do some research yourself on the topic before you bash it, because your conclusions would be the same. Have you ever made an attempt to discover a "signal" that cold may be on the way, or is climo and LR modeling the way to go in your book? You're just a troll anyways so not sure why I bothered

There is some promising possibilities based on SOI info that Brennan shared and a few other factors right now. I think things may play out for us but to what degree is hard to tell. It could be close (near miss), marginal, or amazing.  Even a high SOI does not "guarantee" us greatness. I am not sure why you consider his post a troll post. It was just his thoughts, wrong or right, even if he is basing it off models or climo, as that is what many do all the time on here.  Heck, some just base it off their "gut"... Should we call then trolls too? Positive, wish-casting, gut trolls? Whats the difference on his post or theirs other than it rubs your fur the wrong way? He called it as he saw it.

I feel they are all just different views wrong or right, who cares. 

• Phil, westcoastexpat and DJ Droppin like this

Phil

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:11 PM

Phil

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 21595 posts
GFS has been beating the drum for a late-month SSW event. Temps approaching 50C!

http://www.instantwe...ev=1mb&hour=384

Big time displacement @ 1mb: http://www.instantwe...ev=1mb&hour=384

westcoastexpat

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:51 PM

westcoastexpat

Forum Contributor

• Meteorologist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • LocationSurrey, BC

I was referring to the post above me made by DJ Droppin on the 12Z Euro at the end of the run. The cold air pool skims by. I don't even know how you can think it was in response to Brennan.

I think an apology is in order.

westcoastexpat

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

westcoastexpat

Forum Contributor

• Meteorologist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • LocationSurrey, BC

There is some promising possibilities based on SOI info that Brennan shared and a few other factors right now. I think things may play out for us but to what degree is hard to tell. It could be close (near miss), marginal, or amazing.  Even a high SOI does not "guarantee" us greatness. I am not sure why you consider his post a troll post. It was just his thoughts, wrong or right, even if he is basing it off models or climo, as that is what many do all the time on here.  Heck, some just base it off their "gut"... Should we call then trolls too? Positive, wish-casting, gut trolls? Whats the difference on his post or theirs other than it rubs your fur the wrong way? He called it as he saw it.

Thank you very much!! I was not even responding to Brennan and I still get treated poorly. The bullying by some posters is really getting out of hand.

• luvssnow_seattle likes this

Deweydog

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

Deweydog

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 17510 posts
  • LocationHockinson, WA

I was referring to the post above me made by DJ Droppin on the 12Z Euro at the end of the run. The cold air pool skims by. I don't even know how you can think it was in response to Brennan.

Probably would help if you quoted the post you were referring to.  

• iFred likes this

All roads lead to Walgreens.  

Guest_Winterdog_*

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:04 PM

Guest_Winterdog_*
  • Guests

I'm not taking sides here but I was somewhat surprised that Brennan thought he was referring to his post.  It was obvious to me that he was talking about the glancing blow possibility on the Euro. 

• DJ Droppin likes this

Deweydog

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:05 PM

Deweydog

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 17510 posts
  • LocationHockinson, WA

I'm not taking sides here but I was somewhat surprised that Brennan thought he was referring to his post.  It was obvious to me that he was talking about the glancing blow possibility on the Euro. 

Same here, but we have some pretty sensitive members and his reputation is poor.  

Sometimesdylan

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:19 PM

Sometimesdylan

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • LocationJuneau AK

Picked up 2 inches of rain yesterday, started out as snow but quickly warmed up to above freezing all the way to 4000 ft. Another few wet days in the forecast. Lots of flooding all around SE AK. Sitka also broke a daily precipitation record. That is kind of shocking because Sitka is the rain king.

"There are so many waves coming in all the time, you don't have to worry about that. Take your time—wave come. Let the other guys go; catch another one." -Duke Kahanamoku

TT-SEA

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:52 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 34972 posts
  • LocationNorth Bend WA

Pretty warm for the region except for the major Puget Sound stations where they will be stuck in the muck.

Probably going to have the first 60-degree reading of the year for my location.       Reminds me of last January.

wa_tsfc.69.0000.gif

GHweatherChris

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:52 PM

GHweatherChris

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2166 posts

Thank you very much!! I was not even responding to Brennan and I still get treated poorly. The bullying by some posters is really getting out of hand.

WOW.  Just WOW.

• DJ Droppin likes this

Phil

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:02 PM

Phil

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 21595 posts
Good news is while the pattern sucks for the west, the -DA circulation has been favored. The arctic has really been frozen up over the last 30 days, with very little in the way of Fram export:

arcticictn_nowcast_anim30d.gif

Bryant

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:09 PM

Bryant

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2136 posts
  • LocationBellingham, Wa

I wasn't saying he was a troll based on that exact comment, just based on his over all attitude on the forums. When you're first post on the new forum is "Back by popular demand", well that just screams troll in my opinion. Everyone has a right to share their opinon, and I urge everyone to do so on these forums. It's how you go about it which determines how it's perceived.

• Phil likes this

Poulsbo Snowman

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:16 PM

Poulsbo Snowman

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

I made it here finally!

BTW, interesting weather out at 360 hours.  Hehe.

TT-SEA

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:20 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 34972 posts
  • LocationNorth Bend WA

Phil... I was really worried about the Fram export.    Could not sleep last night thinking about it.

Thanks for clarifying!     :lol:

Bryant

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:24 PM

Bryant

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2136 posts
  • LocationBellingham, Wa

A very stubborn pattern. Nice to see an Aleutian ridge build in again though.

t0205g.png

iFred

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:26 PM

iFred

The Weather Forums

• (° ͟ʖ°)
  • 2554 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania.

Oi!

Please for the love of my underachieving stress induced baldness... if you feel like someone is trolling, just PM me, Black Hole, or Dominic, and we will get it sorted out. If there is someone you feel is disrespecting others, please let me know and try not calling them out on the forum.

• Perturbance, luvssnow_seattle, westcoastexpat and 1 other like this

TT-SEA

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:12 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 34972 posts
  • LocationNorth Bend WA

Hopefully Jim will come to the new site.

He is almost oblivious to what is going on... he is so single-minded on posting all the good cold news and then getting out.   

I saw that he posted last night on the old forum and I doubt he even knows there is a new forum.   He will just find somewhere to post over there and then get out.   :)

• luvssnow_seattle, DJ Droppin and SilverFallsAndrew like this

Dan the Weatherman

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:07 PM

Dan the Weatherman

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1533 posts
  • LocationOrange, CA

I was joshin'. I agree, much more in the way of arctic air over the conus, but there's been a horrid lack of storminess over the lower 48.

I'd like to see some nice phasers before the winter is over, and it looks like Feb/Mar could have plenty of them.

That has been the case especially in CA.

SilverFallsAndrew

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

SilverFallsAndrew

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 15544 posts
  • LocationSilverton, OR

Hopefully Jim will come to the new site.

He is almost oblivious to what is going on... he is so single-minded on posting all the good cold news and then getting out.   

I saw that he posted last night on the old forum and I doubt he even knows there is a new forum.   He will just find somewhere to post over there and then get out.   :)

This post made me laugh pretty hard, I'm not going to lie. Poor Jim.

• DJ Droppin likes this

Snowfall

TT-SEA

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:22 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 34972 posts
  • LocationNorth Bend WA

Amazing... the only rain in the next week comes almost out of nowhere right over Seattle on Sunday afternoon and evening.

Its been shown in different places in WA and OR in this time frame but has been closing in on Seattle with each run and now its perfectly placed to rain on the game.

Every game is a rain magnet.

gfs_namer_102_precip_p06.gif

• MossMan likes this

MossMan

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:42 PM

MossMan

Special Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8008 posts
  • LocationStanwood, Wa
Hard to complain about today, Mostly sunny and fairly mild! Felt like a early summer evening while driving back north from North Seattle late this afternoon. The morning sunrise has become noticeably earlier as well. How about one major shot of arctic cold and snow around the first week of February, then a very early spring and a summer like we had last year!

luvssnow_seattle

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:57 PM

luvssnow_seattle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3963 posts

Amazing... the only rain in the next week comes almost out of nowhere right over Seattle on Sunday afternoon and evening.

Its been shown in different places in WA and OR in this time frame but has been closing in on Seattle with each run and now its perfectly placed to rain on the game.

Every game is a rain magnet.

gfs_namer_102_precip_p06.gif

I am not sure what your talking about. I have been a long time Seahawks fan and it has been amazing how dry most home games are. So I did a little research and happend to stumble across this article from Scott Sistek

"Seahawks games: Drier than Mariners games?!?

This might surprise anyone who has season tickets this year but a vast majority of Seahawks home games through the years have been dry. Of the 91 home games from the stadium opener in 2002 through the Tennessee game on Oct. 13, there has been measurable rain on just 18 of them -- or just under 20%. That averages out to about 4 out of every 5 home games dry. (Seven additional games had a trace of rain, meaning it sprinkled but didn't really get anyone wet.)"

Full article is here:
http://www.komonews....-228245861.html

Another more current article (Jan 12th): http://www.komonews....-239824931.html

Deweydog

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:01 PM

Deweydog

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 17510 posts
  • LocationHockinson, WA

Brrrrr...

http://mag.ncep.noaa...llx=0&scrolly=0

Jesse

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:05 PM

Jesse

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 26003 posts
  • LocationEast Vancouver, WA (300')

Hard to complain about today, Mostly sunny and fairly mild! Felt like a early summer evening while driving back north from North Seattle late this afternoon. The morning sunrise has become noticeably earlier as well. How about one major shot of arctic cold and snow around the first week of February, then a very early spring and a summer like we had last year!

39/34 with fog down here. Nice to have it feeling like winter again at least.

Personally I am hoping for a cold/active first half of spring this year. The mountains will be needing the snow and it would be nice to have some active weather for a few months. 

• luvssnow_seattle likes this

luvssnow_seattle

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:09 PM

luvssnow_seattle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3963 posts

39/34 with fog down here. Nice to have it feeling like winter again at least.

Personally I am hoping for a cold/active first half of spring this year. The mountains will be needing the snow and it would be nice to have some active weather for a few months.

I think we may some cooler days here also due to inversion and fog. At this point I will settle for fake cold.

TT-SEA

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:33 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 34972 posts
  • LocationNorth Bend WA

I am not sure what your talking about. I have been a long time Seahawks fan and it has been amazing how dry most home games are. So I did a little research and happend to stumble across this article from Scott Sistek

"Seahawks games: Drier than Mariners games?!?

This might surprise anyone who has season tickets this year but a vast majority of Seahawks home games through the years have been dry. Of the 91 home games from the stadium opener in 2002 through the Tennessee game on Oct. 13, there has been measurable rain on just 18 of them -- or just under 20%. That averages out to about 4 out of every 5 home games dry. (Seven additional games had a trace of rain, meaning it sprinkled but didn't really get anyone wet.)"

Full article is here:
http://www.komonews....-228245861.html

Another more current article (Jan 12th): http://www.komonews....-239824931.html

The games this year have been mostly cursed.   There is no denying it.   From the lightning storm in the Niners game to rain during the Vikings game and the first Saints game and the second Saints game.    And the Cardinals game.  

Flatiron said that every nationally televised game since the Packers game last year with the "catch" has been rained on... a curse!

iFred

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:36 PM

iFred

The Weather Forums

• (° ͟ʖ°)
  • 2554 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania.

The games this year have been mostly cursed.   There is no denying it.   From the lightning storm in the Niners game to rain during the Vikings game and the first Saints game and the second Saints game.    And the Cardinals game.  

Flatiron said that every nationally televised game since the Packers game last year with the "catch" has been rained on... a curse!

Nothing wrong with that. Some of the best games I have seen is where the weather is "less than perfect".

Utrex

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:47 PM

Utrex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationNorth California-Sacramento Valley

The QBO is currently in phase 6,cold in the east (troughing) with the opposite elsewhere. nJ5CGrU.png

Soon, the QBO will reach its easterly phase (phase 8) and that's when the east turns mild. (West turns wild)

(Image from WSI blogs)
  • Phil and Bryant like this

TT-SEA

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:55 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 34972 posts
  • LocationNorth Bend WA

For most of my relatives... indeed.   :)

They are tired of winter.    More tired than we are out here... for very different reasons.

This has been passed along by a few of them:

1497451_10202874501086238_1095877480_n.j

• MossMan likes this

Bryant

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:29 PM

Bryant

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2136 posts
  • LocationBellingham, Wa

Well, here's something really important.

The QBO is currently in phase 6,cold in the east (troughing) with the opposite elsewhere. nJ5CGrU.png

Soon, the QBO will reach its easterly phase (phase 8) and that's when the east turns mild. (West turns wild)

Hey Utrex, thanks for posting this image. If you don't mind, I'm curious where you got this? As far as I know, this is typically behind a pay site