Major East coast winter storm bareing down

weatherfan2012

I'm getting emails from east coast friends that are in So. Carolina. He reported 8" snow and more coming down.

In Pa. though, west of the Appalachians, another friend only received 1", where Philly was getting 8" and still coming down.

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

Heard from Phil?

yeah have it seen phil post In about 4 days or so hope everything is ok.Tony Pan from wbal owes Justin burke lunch as much of md west of the bay got a foot or more of snow from this storm with even higher amounts north and west of i95 impressive storm to say the least.the mixing lull was expected 95 east and south va md and pa so not a surpise on the mixing outcomed.the sort term models really did well with this storm.Part three is now bearing down part 1 the big thumb snows this morning part 2 the mixing and lull from 8 to early this afternoon and now the back side comma head ull part three.I95 and east  in MD/PA geting crushed over the next few hours.

Heard from Phil?

Not a peep. Hope he and his family have power.

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*