2016 Fall Off Topic Thread AKA Football or Politics

MossMan

How is Wilson's ankle? Will he play in LA? Early season drama as usual from the Hawks! Going to be a fun fall football season!

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

We might not know about Russell until mid week.

Listening to Brock and Sauk now and it sounded like all the tests came back clear so that is hopeful anyway.

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

Listening to Brock and Sauk now and it sounded like all the tests came back clear so that is hopeful anyway.

Good news... I was listening to them earlier but had to take a call.

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

They may score fewer points against the Rams than they did against Miami.

Is a worry since we always play like crap against the Rams anyway.

How is Wilson's ankle? Will he play in LA? Early season drama as usual from the Hawks! Going to be a fun fall football season!

My QB pretty much has been injured for a year straight. You guys will be fine.

2013/2014 Winter season

Coldest Low: 14 F December 7th

Coldest High: 27.3 F December 7th

Coldest Wind chill: 5 F December 7th

Lowest Dew Point: -2.2 F December 6th

Days below freezing: 5

Total Snowfall: 11 inches

Most snowfall in a Day: 8 inches

Days With Snow: 3

My QB pretty much has been injured for a year straight. You guys will be fine.

Seems like your backup will be your future! He isn't half bad, if it wasn't for that Williams guy not going out of bounds the Cowboys might have won that game.

Seems like your backup will be your future! He isn't half bad, if it wasn't for that Williams guy not going out of bounds the Cowboys might have won that game.

Nahh... would have been an impossibly long field goal.   Maybe one shot at a Hail Mary.  

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Nahh... would have been an impossibly long field goal. Maybe one shot at a Hail Mary.

Sounded like their kicker was nailing long balls all day with many yards to spare, sounds like there could have been at least a chance.

Sounded like their kicker was nailing long balls all day with many yards to spare, sounds like there could have been at least a chance.

If he went out of bounds it would have been at roughly the 45... which would have been a 63-yard field goal.     The all time record is 64 yards and that was done at 5,280 feet in elevation in Denver.   :)

If he went out of bounds it would have been at roughly the 45... which would have been a 63-yard field goal. The all time record is 64 yards and that was done at 5,280 feet in elevation in Denver. :)

I still think it was a major bone headed play by Williams not to get out of bounds and at least give his team one more chance either by Hail Mary or FG.

If he went out of bounds it would have been at roughly the 45... which would have been a 63-yard field goal. The all time record is 64 yards and that was done at 5,280 feet in elevation in Denver. :)

You know that Dan Bailey is the most accurate kicker in NFL history... He has kicked a 57 and I believe 59 yards before... If any kicker could it would be him.

2013/2014 Winter season

Yeah he looked pretty decent in his first game! Still need Romo bad tho.. and no idea why Williams decided to do that. I guess he thought there was more time on the clock but still... No timeouts.

2013/2014 Winter season

Been to both Ducks games so far. They are pretty mehhhh. No defense. If the huskies can't beat them this year than they never will...

Snowfall                                  Precip

2022-23: 95.0"                      2022-23: 17.39"

2021-22: 52.6"                    2021-22: 91.46" 

2020-21: 12.0"                    2020-21: 71.59"

2019-20: 23.5"                   2019-20: 58.54"

2018-19: 63.5"                   2018-19: 66.33"

2017-18: 30.3"                   2017-18: 59.83"

2016-17: 49.2"                   2016-17: 97.58"

2015-16: 11.75"                 2015-16: 68.67"

2014-15: 3.5"
2013-14: 11.75"                  2013-14: 62.30
2012-13: 16.75"                 2012-13: 78.45  

2011-12: 98.5"                   2011-12: 92.67"

It's always sunny at Winters Hill! 
Fighting the good fight against weather evil.

Well...Rams looked horrible so even with a 50% Wilson hopefully we can go 2-0.

And yet somehow I think the Rams will come out and play the Seahawks really tough as usual.     Seems impossible but it always happens.

Wilson should be better than 50% according to the reports this morning.

Should be a big series upcoming with the Jays. Man have they been scuffling at the wrong time.

You like baseball?

2013/2014 Winter season

Yeah he looked pretty decent in his first game! Still need Romo bad tho.. and no idea why Williams decided to do that. I guess he thought there was more time on the clock but still... No timeouts.

I sort of feel like Romo is never really there... he comes back for a couple games and then he is gone for months.      He would be awesome if he was not so fragile.  

I sort of feel like Romo is never really there... he comes back for a couple games and then he is gone for months. He would be awesome if he was not so fragile.

Like RG3! Or is it RGIII or RG-III?

I sort of feel like Romo is never really there... he comes back for a couple games and then he is gone for months. He would be awesome if he was not so fragile.

I agree 100%. The year he stayed heathly in 2014 he had the top QBR out of every QB in the NFL. If he can just stay healthy.. oh well.

2013/2014 Winter season

Like RG3! Or is it RGIII or RG-III?

RGnothing was never good compared to Romo.

2013/2014 Winter season

RGnothing was never good compared to Romo.

Wasn't he good for like a half season or so until the Seahawks took him out of that game a few years ago? Seems hazy now!

Wasn't he good for like a half season or so until the Seahawks took him out of that game a few years ago? Seems hazy now!

He shouldn't have been in that playoff game at the end of the 2012 season... going up against the Legion of Boom on that crappy field in DC.   That was the start of the end for him.   He was never the same again.

Honestly I think he just got on a hot tear until you guys (Seahawks) destroyed him. What a bust he has became.

• Like 1

2013/2014 Winter season

By the way... if the Ducks just kicked all of their extra points they might have won game.   

Cocky just to be cocky and it backfires.    They left 4 points on the field going for 2 every time.

By the way... if the Ducks just kicked all of their extra points they might have won game.

Cocky just to be cocky and it backfires. They left 4 points on the field going for 2 every time.

Too bad for them. Go Dawgs!!

It's great having the Rams play at the Coliseum again but if they play as reckless as they did in Santa Clara than I will turn the channel to the Emmys.  Pete is coming home.