Chinese Space Station to Naturally Freefall

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-space-station-tiangong-1-crash-tiangong-1-out-of-control-a7319916.html#gallery

China’s first space station will meet a fiery end next year when the 8.5-tonne module comes crashing down to Earth, amid concerns authorities have lost control of the craft.

“There will be lumps of about 100kg or so, still enough to give you a nasty wallop if it hit you,” he added

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The chines have spend billion of dollars just to create a space station and  now it is going to crash on earth. Most of the space station parts will be burn up during the fall. I hope that it crashes on an zero population area. Now japan is constructing a second space station. Japan is hit with a large financial hit after losing the control of the space station because it takes years to construct.

Claire Anderson

http://www.weathermate.net

San Francisco, CA, USA