Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by the Weather Forums! Please take the time to register and join our community. Feel free to post or start new topics on anything related to the weather or the climate.

Photo

New member Dave

• Please log in to reply

dfisherows

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:38 PM

dfisherows

Forum Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello everyone.  My name is Dave and I have had an interest in weather and the Earth Sciences for over 40 years.  I was trying to figure out where to place this post and figured this was the best place.  I have started a blog called Dave's Horizon and in there I am posting my Weather images and my astrophotography( A hobby for both clear and cloudy days/nights).  Along with that I am doing reviews of gadgets and equipment that relate to those fields.  These reviews are not ads, but are honest reviews by me on equipment that I have bought or been given to review in all honesty.  No pros doing these reviews.  Just me and the occasional friend who volunteered to help.  So stop by if inclined.  The blog is updated when possible and new things come about quickly sometimes.  The lightning photos are pretty neat.  I will be commenting on some of the things in the forums too as I browse through them.  Thanks for adding me.  Link to the blog is below.

http://daveshorizon.blogspot.com/

• Phil likes this

snow_wizard

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:44 PM

snow_wizard

The Snow Wizard

• Mods
  • 11591 posts
  • LocationCovington, WA

Welcome!

I would say you posted this in the right place.

• dfisherows likes this

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2017-18 stats

Total Snowfall = 0.2"

Coldest Low = 32

Lows 32 or below = 2

Highs 32 or below = 0

Lows Below 20 = 0

Highs 40 or below = 3