Tesla's Solar Roofing Material the SW Will Like This.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-31/no-one-saw-tesla-s-solar-roof-coming?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits

Lightweight, strong and attractive. Now if it's efficient, and cost effective, which they say it is, they have a winner. The southern part of the US will like this. No doubt it'll take perfecting, but it's an idea who's time should have come already.

Check out the short video.

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, no real reason to not invest in something like this assuming its cheap enough to make your investment back. Looks good, good for the environment, and electrical security. 

Winter 23-24: Total Snow (3.2")    Total Ice (0.2")     Coldest Low: 1F     Coldest High: 5F

Snow Events: 0.1" Jan 5th, 0.2" Jan 9th, 1.6" Jan 14, 0.2" (ice) Jan 22, 1.3" Feb 12

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-31/no-one-saw-tesla-s-solar-roof-coming?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits

Lightweight, strong and attractive. Now if it's efficient, and cost effective, which they say it is, they have a winner. The southern part of the US will like this. No doubt it'll take perfecting, but it's an idea who's time should have come already.

Check out the short video.

It's very cool. Don't get me wrong. I love ideas like this. BUT, until average Joes can just go out and get it done, forget it. It's not relevant to any cause. It's a novelty. Also known as a waste of money. It's just like every green energy idea we have ever seen. Greed will crush it.

It may seem so right now, but if certain power brokers get their way and trash oil and coal, then things like this will become mainstream.

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*