Thunder98

and you sir are probably heavily tilted right. According to you and the right wing nut jobs Believe all Democrats are liberals.

No, far from "heavily tilted right" Not sure how you got that idea based off of two posts I have made about politics. But, thanks for your opinion. And, no not all Dems are liberals. Not sure where you got that idea that all "right wing nut jobs" think that. Probably from your pals Rachel Maddow or Brian Williams. Lol, I kid. I have no clue what your political beliefs are or anyone's for that matter. I was clearly stating that what NEJeremy said was inexcusable. For left leaning, extreme liberals, moderates, or extreme conservatives. Doesn't matter.

I've seen Trump described as having this multiple times. Narcissistic personality disorder: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/definition/con-20025568

I'm not a doctor though, but..... 

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism. A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. You may be generally unhappy and disappointed when you're not given the special favors or admiration you believe you deserve. Others may not enjoy being around you, and you may find your relationships unfulfilling.

I never saw anyone say that she was dying. She had a physical condition, one that made her collapse and cough a ton. That was physically visible and should have been questioned. You, I presume, are liberal, and to say our President has "serious mental" issues/problems is insensitive. Something the snowflakes in their bubbles say they are always not. Can't even admit that what you said was wrong or insensitive. Yikes. Try being affected by family or friends with serious mental issues. It's nothing to joke around about or take lightly

Look it up on the internet, there were all kinds of crazy claims that she had Parkinson's, AIDS, Dimentia, some kind of neurological disease, etc. And then once it came out it was pneumonia there were still plenty of people that didn't believe that, as if coughing and passing out can't happen when you have the pneumonia. There were polls that showed over 80% of Republicans thought she wasn't healthy enough to be president. Over pneumonia? C'mon.

Narcissistic personality disorder: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/definition/con-20025568

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism. A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. You may be generally unhappy and disappointed when you're not given the special favors or admiration you believe you deserve. Others may not enjoy being around you, and you may find your relationships unfulfilling.

Look, I can google too. https://www.thoracic.org/patients/patient-resources/resources/top-pneumonia-facts.pdf

For US adults, pneumonia is the most common cause of
hospital admissions other than women giving birth.
About 1
million adults in the US are hospitalized with pneumonia every
year, and about 50,000 die from this disease.

Older people have higher risk of getting pneumonia,
and are more likely to die from it if they do.
For US
seniors, hospitalization for pneumonia has a greater risk
of death compared to any of the other top 10 reasons for
hospitalization.
Pneumonia is the most common cause of sepsis and

septic shock, causing 50% of all episodes

So, I guess if 50K people can die from pneumonia in a year in the US, who's to say that she could not have?  Or would have?  Now, all this being said, none of this changes what you said, to me, was insensitive and wrong.  And, are you that much better than the "right wing nuts" you were berating for saying she was going to die or unhealthy to be Pres.?  By saying he has "serious mental issues", while not being a doctor, I argue that you are indeed, no better.  On this subject alone.  Side note, I like the fact that some of us can debate in this forum, while holding no grudges on the weather side.  Which, I hope you also do.

I've seen Trump described as having this multiple times. Narcissistic personality disorder: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/definition/con-20025568

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism. A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. You may be generally unhappy and disappointed when you're not given the special favors or admiration you believe you deserve. Others may not enjoy being around you, and you may find your relationships unfulfilling.

Not cool at all. Mental problems aren't something someone should go online and diagnose.

• Like 1

Look, I can google too. https://www.thoracic.org/patients/patient-resources/resources/top-pneumonia-facts.pdf

For US adults, pneumonia is the most common cause of
hospital admissions other than women giving birth.
About 1
million adults in the US are hospitalized with pneumonia every
year, and about 50,000 die from this disease.

Older people have higher risk of getting pneumonia,
and are more likely to die from it if they do.
For US
seniors, hospitalization for pneumonia has a greater risk
of death compared to any of the other top 10 reasons for
hospitalization.
Pneumonia is the most common cause of sepsis and

septic shock, causing 50% of all episodes

So, I guess if 50K people can die from pneumonia in a year in the US, who's to say that she could not have?  Or would have?  Now, all this being said, none of this changes what you said, to me, was insensitive and wrong.  And, are you that much better than the "right wing nuts" you were berating for saying she was going to die or unhealthy to be Pres.?  By saying he has "serious mental issues", while not being a doctor, I argue that you are indeed, no better.  On this subject alone.  Side note, I like the fact that some of us can debate in this forum, while holding no grudges on the weather side.  Which, I hope you also do.

Apparently it would have been better for me to say "it seems like he has serious mental issues". I find it "odd" that someone can be so offended by someone else saying they think that a person has mental issues(which I am no doctor, Trump doesn't listen to me, the press didn't ask my opinion, and this isn't some official diagnosis), so I feel you are taking my thoughts on what I and a lot of America have observed with Trump since he was famous, a little overboard here. BTW there have been several psychologists who have gone on record that have said themselves they feel he has this disorder too(doctors from Harvard and UCAL).

What's even more amusing about this whole topic is that apparently someone saying they think someone has mental disorders is the most offensive thing that someone can say, yet they supported a man who has said some of the most sexist, misogynist, xenophobic things, makes fun of people with disabilities, lies constantly with evidence that shows he is bold face lying, and this man is now president because apparently those things are ok and much lower down on your "offensive" things to say. 

What?!

Newsweek reported that, "Senior Trump administration staffers, including Kellyanne Conway, Jared Kushner, Sean Spicer and Steve Bannon, had until Wednesday active accounts on a Republican National Committee (RNC) email system."

What is more bizarre is that according to Public Policy Polling a large amount of Trump supporters actually think this is okay. Their poll found: 42% of Trump voters think he (Trump) should be allowed to have a private email server to just 39% who think he shouldn't be allowed to.

What?!

Newsweek reported that, "Senior Trump administration staffers, including Kellyanne Conway, Jared Kushner, Sean Spicer and Steve Bannon, had until Wednesday active accounts on a Republican National Committee (RNC) email system."

What is more bizarre is that according to Public Policy Polling a large amount of Trump supporters actually think this is okay. Their poll found: 42% of Trump voters think he (Trump) should be allowed to have a private email server to just 39% who think he shouldn't be allowed to.

No one ever said Hillary couldn't or shouldn't have a private server either. She was just too stupid to use it correctly and then lied about it.

I fell out of my chair laughing reading that people believe Hitler is doing this for the vets in this country among others that we don't provide for already. $15 billion dollars would seem to go a long way in helping them and we seemingly can come up with that money out of thin air, yet we haven't ever had the money before to really help them or others. If we really cared, the money could have been found.

BTW Trumpf, has never said this is for helping the people in this country that we aren't helping now. It's plain and simple this is an attack on an entire people and religion. When you believe what this guy shits out his mouth, you would hate them too. You know, the millions that are flooding into this country and we have no idea where they are coming from or where they are?

But if you're a Christian refugee, it's all good. Because there's no way you could be a terrorist. How many mass shootings and killings have been done by good 'ol Christian white boys here in the US? 

It's interesting that since the refugee crisis has started we've had no foreign terrorist attacks. Terrorists aren't going to wait 2 years and go through the entire refugee process in hopes that they can get here. I'm not saying there never be another terrorist attack. They'll find other ways, that this order does nothing for. Since 9/11 we've had no foreign terrorist attacks. This despite the rise of ISIS. What we're doing is working pretty darn well I'd say, until some xenophobic idiot comes along and stokes all the fears with a bunch of lies about it not working.

My guess is there will be another terrorist attack though, and it's going to be BECAUSE of this moron in office. You think ISIS isn't using this right now?

Interesting what Mr. Pence had to say about this a year ago.....

16266263_1283755491663366_2725607524159342925_n.png

It's interesting that since the refugee crisis has started we've had no foreign terrorist attacks. Terrorists aren't going to wait 2 years and go through the entire refugee process in hopes that they can get here. I'm not saying there never be another terrorist attack. They'll find other ways, that this order does nothing for. Since 9/11 we've had no foreign terrorist attacks.

Ummm....What do you call these?

Below is a list of the major, verifiable radical Islamic terror attacks "successfully planned and executed" on U.S. soil since Obama first took office in 2009 (the first section provided by Daily Wire's Aaron Bandler): 

, Arkansas, June 1, 2009. 
Abdulhakim
 Mujahid Muhammad shot and murdered one soldier, Army Pvt. William Andrew Long, and injured another, Pvt. Quinton Ezeagwula, at a military recruiting station in Little Rock. Muhammad reportedly converted to Islam in college and was on the FBI's radar after being arrested in Yemen–a hotbed of radical Islamic terrorism–for using a Somali passport, even though he was a U.S. citizen. In a note to an Arkansas judge, Muhammad 
claimed
 to be a member of al-Qaeda in the Arab Peninsula, the terror group's Yemen chapter.

Texas, November 5, 2009. Major Nidal Malik Hasan shot up a military base in Fort Hood and 
murdered 14 people
. Hasan was in contact with al-Qaeda terrorist Anwar al-Awlaki prior to the attack and shouted 
"Allahu Akbar!"
 as he fired upon the soldiers on the Fort Hood base. After being sentenced to death, Hasan 
requested to join ISIS
 while on death row. It took six years for Obama to acknowledge the shooting as a terror attack instead of "workplace violence."

Massachusetts, April 15, 2013. Tamerlan and Dhozkar Tsarnaev set off two bombs at the 2013 Boston marathon, killing three and injuring over 260 people. The Tsarnaev brothers later 
shot and murdered
 Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer Sean Collier. The Tsarnaev brothers were self-radicalized through 
online jihadist propaganda
 and through 
a mosque with ties to al-Qaeda.

Oklahoma, September 24, 2014. Alton Nolen beheaded a woman, Colleen Huff, at a Vaughan Foods plant and stabbed and injured another person. While Nolen's motives are unclear, he appears to have been 
another radicalized Muslim
 who was obsessed with beheadings. 

New York, October 23, 2014. Zale Thompson, another self-radicalized Muslim, injured two police officers with a hatchet before being shot dead by other cops. Thompson reportedly 
indoctrinated himself
 with ISIS, al-Qaeda and al-Shabab–a Somali jihadist terror group–websites and was a lone wolf attacker.

New York, December 20, 2014. Ismaayil Brinsley shot and murdered two police officers execution-style and his Facebook page featured 
jihadist postings
 and had ties to a 
terror-linked mosque.

Texas, May 3, 2015. Two gunmen shot up the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, where a Mohammed cartoon contest was taking place, and were killed by a police officer. ISIS 
claimed responsibility
 for the attack.

Tennessee, July 16, 2015. Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez shot and killed four Marines and a sailor at a military base in Chattanooga and was 
believed to have been inspired by ISIS.

California, December 14, 2015. Two radical Islamists, Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik, shot and murdered 14 people and injured 22 others at an office holiday party.

Orlando, Florida, June 12, 2016. Omar Mateen, 29, opened fire at a gay nightclub, killing 49 and injuring 53. The FBI investigated Mateen twice before his rampage, but did not take any substantive action. Officials believe Mateen was self-radicalized but he pledged fealty to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi before his death. "The real muslims will never accept the filthy ways of the west," Mateen posted on his Facebook page after committing his heinous act at Pulse nightclub. "I pledge my alliance to (ISIS leader) abu bakr al Baghdadi..may Allah accept me," he wrote.

St. Cloud, Minnesota, September 17, 2016. Dahir Ahmed Adan, a 20-year-old Somali refugee, began hacking at people with a steak knife at a Minnesota mall, injuring nine people before he was shot dead by off-duty police officer Jason Falconer. The FBI said numerous witnesses heard Adan yelling "Allahu akbar!" and "Islam! Islam!" during the rampage. He also asked potential victims if they were Muslims before inflicting wounds in their heads, necks, and chests. The FBI believe he had recently become self-radicalized. (As the Daily Wire highlighted, the Minneapolis Star Tribune attempted to blame "anti-Muslim tensions" for his murderous actions.) 

New York City/New Jersey, September 17, 2016. Ahmad Khan Rahami, a 28-year-old naturalized citizen from Afghanistan, set off multiple bombs in New York and New Jersey. In Chelsea, his bomb resulted in the injury of over 30 people. Rahami wrote in his journal that he was connected to "terrorist leaders," and appears to have been heavily influenced by Sheikh Anwar, Anwar al-Awlaki, Nidal Hassan, and Osama bin Laden. "I pray to the beautiful wise ALLAH, [d]o not take JIHAD away from me," Rahami wrote. "You [uSA Government] continue your [unintelligible] slaught[er]" against the holy warriors, "be it Afghanistan, Iraq, Sham [syria], Palestine ... "

Columbus, Ohio, November 28, 2016. Abdul Razak Ali Artan, an ISIS-inspired 20-year-old Somali refugee who had been granted permanent legal residence in 2014 after living in Pakistan for 7  years, attempted to run over his fellow Ohio State students on campus. After his car was stopped by a barrier, he got out of the vehicle and began hacking at people with a butcher knife before being shot dead by a campus police officer. He injured 11 people, one critically. ISIS took credit for the attack, describing Artan as their "soldier." Just three minutes before his rampage, Artan posted a warning to America on Facebook that the "lone wolf attacks" will continue until America "give peace to the Muslims." He also praised deceased al-Qaeda cleric Anwar Al-Awlaki as a "hero."

And before you say that these weren't "foreign terrorist attacks"....when they pledge allegiance to a foreign terrorist organization, they qualify as a foreign terrorist attack.  Whether they are refugees like the ones in St Cloud and Columbus, or whether they were radicalized here in the U.S.

He can't respond to that honestly. Also before someone else says or agrees that they won't wait 2 years to commit these attacks, the post above clearly disproves that.

Can you respond to why some countries and not other I mean turkey, saudi arabia, india, the list goes on.