Thunder98

Can you respond to why some countries and not other I mean turkey, saudi arabia, india, the list goes on.

Can't verify this but I have heard those seven countries will not accept dangerous criminals that are from those countries when we catch them and try to send them back. Not sure if true, but if so, it makes sense.

Can't verify this but I have heard those seven countries will not accept dangerous criminals that are from those countries when we catch them and try to send them back. Not sure if true, but if so, it makes sense.

More power to those who think this is ok... dont let that 6 year old syrian into our country make him stay in his...

More power to those who think this is ok... dont let that 6 year old syrian into our country make him stay in his...

I am not for a permanent ban at all. I am for a permanent better and more stringent vetting process. And about your 6 year old Syrian refugee, I think place them at one of the safe zone that is going to be set up and vet him or his family and then allow. Better vetting is needed otherwise one of us could be killed like those in Nice or in Germany. Just my opinion.

I am not for a permanent ban at all. I am for a permanent better and more stringent vetting process. And about your 6 year old Syrian refugee, I think place them at one of the safe zone that is going to be set up and vet him or his family and then allow.

I can buy your thinking. This could of been way better thought out.

This puts a larger target on our country while further dividing it

• Like 1

Hadn't researched it out very well but I believe this is correct.

This is what it is. It's a temp ban until a better system can be worked out

Obama did the same exact thing

To one country right. That I didnt like at the time either

Harding did the same thing right... That was great to right Feel all warm and fuzzy about that one

So,  get this!  Did a little research...and these seven countries were selected by the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION!!!  Unreal, how the news doesn't report this.  This guy did some digging and it turns out, Trump is just following through and enforcing from what I can understand.  How bout them apples!!???  LOL...none of these protesters know that it was their "hero" President that started this all in motion! 

https://sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/

So, get this! Did a little research...and these seven countries were selected by the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION!!! Unreal, how the news doesn't report this. This guy did some digging and it turns out, Trump is just following through and enforcing from what I can understand. How bout them apples!!??? LOL...none of these protesters know that it was their "hero" President that started this all in motion!

https://sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/

Is there a difference between banning refugees and that law?? And the 7 country thing still whack. SAUDI ARABIA

From what I can understand of all the governmental lingo et al, is that those seven countries were identified a few years ago by the DHS, I believe in 2015 or 2011.  Saudi Arabia may be added---I thought I heard Trump say that more may be added but I think legally these were the seven countries that had already been identified.  Doesn't help that his cabinet is not fully vetted and sworn in yet.

Regardless, I think we ALL, or at least I hope we all can agree that there could have been a better transition of this new EO...rather than letting people know when they land or at least those overseas to come back now before it is/was enforced.  That would have been a lot better than what has happened.

Regardless, I think we ALL, or at least I hope we all can agree that there could have been a better transition of this new EO...rather than letting people know when they land or at least those overseas to come back now before it is/was enforced. That would have been a lot better than what has happened.

Ya for sure. No matter what some of this could of been avoided at least partially if there was a plan for that in place

• Like 1

Regardless, I think we ALL, or at least I hope we all can agree that there could have been a better transition of this new EO...rather than letting people know when they land or at least those overseas to come back now before it is/was enforced. That would have been a lot better than what has happened.

Can definitely agree there.

• Like 1

Your candidate didn't mind taking 25 million dollars from them. Lol. Wonder now if they were buying a way to keep their name off the list.

The only reason she was my candidate was because she was better than the alternative. She however no longer my candidate and she has nothing to do with the topic

Good luck getting the facts out.  The media in this country is on the side of ISIS, not freedom.  

They talk about the GOP taking womens rights away but they are silent on how brutal women are treated in the Muslim countries that they adore so much. 

Good luck getting the facts out. The media in this country is on the side of ISIS, not freedom.

They talk about the GOP taking womens rights away but they are silent on how brutal women are treated in the Muslim countries that they adore so much.

That brutality is why people take refuge. Duh. So when I say people should be allowed to take refuge it means I love the way syria operates?

so you dont think that they should actually be fighting for their homeland? I mean if that was happening here id be fighting.

So dont let any of them in then? Relatively easy to say as an armchair qb. When the ban gets lifted which it will they will be able to leave right? Will that be trumps fault?