Thunder98

Just looked it up

Free college for people with income under 85k and free community college for everyone

Huh. Definitely catering to Sanders supporters.

I support free college, but we would have to model it like Germany's education system. You have have to take multiple tests to get in. That'll prevent people who just want to go to college for the "experience" from getting in and wasting tax $.

And you lose all credibility when you said Trump contacted Tawain when it was the other way around

Oh and he already saved 1,100 good paying jobs

And you lost all credibility when you get that info from his twitter feed. The dude is president-elect and he's retweetinf 16 years old. And while I'm on this, it's hilarious that this dude is the anti-political correctness candidate, considering the poor bastard is still upset about some article that said his hands were small like 20 years ago. One newspaper says something negative and he threatens a lawsuit. Yeah, that's the guy who rails against PC. Hahahahahahaha.

And yes, he saved 1,000 jobs... what about the companies who are staying in the US? Is this what they need to do now? Threaten to leave the US and they'll get tax breaks? What's the party of anti-government doing putting their hands into one company like this anyway? I'm glad he saved 1,000, but you know what, new economic data came out today that showed Mr Obama's economy adding 176K. What he saved is .5% of the jobs added this month. And if Trump followers through with trade wars, the amount of jobs were going to lose will be nothing compared to the 1,000 he saved. Oh, and his tax cuts and looser regulation on Wall Street (which is hilarious, by the way)... yeah, that doesn't sound like it could be dangerous or anything. Wall Street has never shown to be greedy or anything. Nah.

Sounds like a whiny democrat

Playing idenfity politics? Oh man, no good

Seems like someone needs himself a safe space.

You get me real good here, bud. Not sure how I can reply. You were just so insightful and knowledge with that post, I learned a lot there and I'll definitely be taking your opinion much more seriously now.

Hillary is gonna be in prison

I know Trump people aren't big into paying attention, but he already said he doesn't want to do that and she's a good person. Oops. Maybe next time.

But again, great insight. It's becoming more clear by each post I read of yours that you have a great grasp on politics.

Looks like Donny is holding a "public policy forum" at the whitehouse in february. Oddly, invitees are almost exclusively corporate titans:

Stephen A. Schwarzman (Forum Chairman), Chairman, CEO, and Co-Founder of Blackstone;

Paul Atkins, CEO, Patomak Global Partners, LLC, Former Commissioner of the Securities and Exchange Commission;

Mary Barra, Chairman and CEO, General Motors;

Toby Cosgrove, CEO, Cleveland Clinic;

Jamie Dimon, Chairman and CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co;

Larry Fink, Chairman and CEO, BlackRock;

Bob Iger, Chairman and CEO, The Walt Disney Company;

Rich Lesser, President and CEO, Boston Consulting Group;

Doug McMillon, President and CEO, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.;

Jim McNerney, Former Chairman, President, and CEO, Boeing;

Adebayo “Bayo” Ogunlesi, Chairman and Managing Partner, Global Infrastructure Partners;

Ginni Rometty, Chairman, President, and CEO, IBM;

Kevin Warsh, Shepard Family Distinguished Visiting Fellow in Economics, Hoover Institute, Former Member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System;

Mark Weinberger, Global Chairman and CEO, EY;

Jack Welch, Former Chairman and CEO, General Electric;

Daniel Yergin, Pulitzer Prize-winner, Vice Chairman of IHS Markit

Glad we have someone in office who is going to finally rid of all the corruption and elitist!

I could go on all day. I hated Hillary, but Trump is a con-man. Wish my guy Kasich would have won. But he's not flashy enough for the US elections, I guess. People care too much about the show of it all than what actually matters.

My favorite is the uber-billionaire b*tch he hired for education secretary. My wife's a school teacher so we loved his choice. Oh you gave me a ton of money? Sure I will pick you and your all charter school B.S. among other things. Draining the swamp right? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :angry:

Oh look at that, Mr. Anti Political Correctness took to Twitter tonight to complain about Saturday Night Live. But it's cool if he does that - because he's right. Not skin-skinned at all. Nahhh.

It'll be awesome when he's starting a war with some country because their leader insults him. I give it 6 months. Best part is he's only gone to a couple intelligence briefings so far, showing he doesn't give a rat's a**. There'll be the "patriots" that will be puffing their chests saying it's about D**n time 'Murica is showing who's boss. Meanwhile our troops are dying somewhere for some stupid reason because Trump's ego was hurt.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/04/media/donald-trump-alec-baldwin-snl-tweet/index.html

Hilarious! And nice burn by Baldwin! This unfortunately will be the one thing that I look forward to the next 4 years. What a thin skinned whiny little b*tch Trump is that he as THE PRESIDENT ELECT can't stay off Twitter to whine about SNL making fun of him. Something they've done to Presidents for YEARS. This bodes well for international stability....

Yeah that idea on her part was stupid. And I also don't think it would have happened anyway. Can't just declare a no-fly zone there.

The reason why Trump won was because the alternate was a corrupt politician who went from broke to making milllions because of politics who also broke the law

If the left wouldn't have rigged the primaries for Hillary, Bernie probably would be president

http://occupydemocrats.com/?p=35451&preview=true

This lady's Twitter rant is awesome! Says what so many people are thinking. Start acting like a President! Sure you're not in power "yet", but you're acting the same as before you were elected so the picture's pretty clear how he's going to act in office. You're nieve if you think a guy who can't take a joke on SNL because he's so insecure isn't going to make an international mistake when he's in charge of everything.

http://occupydemocrats.com/?p=35451&preview=true

This lady's Twitter rant is awesome! Says what so many people are thinking. Start acting like a President! Sure you're not in power "yet", but you're acting the same as before you were elected so the picture's pretty clear how he's going to act in office. You're nieve if you think a guy who can't take a joke on SNL because he's so insecure isn't going to make an international mistake when he's in charge of everything.

He's got a good team in place. It's naive to think he's just going to bomb a country because they insulted him.

Also, lol at you using that site.