Thunder98

??? Seems a little right leaning to me..

I lean right, just sayin..

Winter 2023-24 Snow Total = 53.1" (90% Normal Season)  Largest Storm: 12" (1/12-13)   Oct: 0.1 Nov: 2.9 Dec: 7.5 Jan: 31.7 Feb: 6.0 Mar: 4.3 Apr: 0.1

Avg = 59.2"  (Harrison): 2023-24 = 53.1" 

Avg = 45.0"  (KDTW): 2022-23 = 33.5"   2021-22 = 35.6"    

Avg = 49.7"  (KRMY): 2020-21 = 36.2"   2019-20 = 48.0"   2018-19 = 56.1"   2017-18 = 68.3"    2016-17 = 52"    2015-16 = 57.4"    2014-15 = 55.3"    2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"    2011-12 = 43.7"

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

Liberalism is anti American and anti freedom. No way around it.

Oh boy. I suppose you'd be happy if Liberal philosophy disappeared and everybody was right leaning? Let's make America Fascist!

No matter how much you hate them, you need them. Its bad enough we only have 2 parties...

Oh boy. I suppose you'd be happy if Liberal philosophy disappeared and everybody was right leaning? Let's make America Fascist!

No matter how much you hate them, you need them. Its bad enough we only have 2 parties...

I hope you realize you're not any better than hardcore Conservatives when you refer to the right side of the spectrum as "Fascist," right?

Formerly *ahem*: LNK_Weather, TOL_Weather, FAR_Weather, MSP_Weather, IMoveALot_Weather.

I hope you realize you're not any better than hardcore Conservatives when you refer to the right side of the spectrum as "Fascist," right?

I'm not referring to the right as fascist. I'm referring to the idea of having one political party/philosophy as fascists. Since fascism begins as a single ruling party.

We need different ideologies in the government.

• Like 1

Classical liberalism has given Western Civilization the following (among many other things):

1/ Freedom of speech

2/ Freedom of the press

3/ Freedom of religion

4/ Freedom to peaceably assemble for redress of grievances

5/ Limits on the right of the police to engage in illegal search & seizure

6/ Prohibitions on Double Jeopardy

7/ Right to effective assistance of counsel

8/ Right to jury trial

9/ Right to confront witnesses against oneself

10/ Right against self-incrimination

11/ Prohibitions on cruel and unusual punishment & excessive bail

12/ Better food, shelter and medicine for the destitute

13/ Prohibitions on child labor

14/ Prohibitions on overworking employees

15/ Better safety for employees

16/ Unions for collective bargaining

17/ Minimum wage laws

18/ Environmental protection laws

19/ Safety regulations for medicine, food, and water

20/ Building codes to ensure safe construction

21/ Anti-discrimination laws so certain marginalized elements of society could enjoy the fruits of the nation; just like everyone else

22/ Anti-trust laws to prohibit anti-competitive behavior or monopolies

23/ Expansion of access to education and the arts so all of society can take part

24/ Assistance to the physically and mentally handicapped

25/ Assistance to the elderly

All just terrible things....

*Rolls Her Eyes*

• Like 1

Classical liberalism has given Western Civilization the following (among many other things):

1/ Freedom of speech

2/ Freedom of the press

3/ Freedom of religion

4/ Freedom to peaceably assemble for redress of grievances

5/ Limits on the right of the police to engage in illegal search & seizure

6/ Prohibitions on Double Jeopardy

7/ Right to effective assistance of counsel

8/ Right to jury trial

9/ Right to confront witnesses against oneself

10/ Right against self-incrimination

11/ Prohibitions on cruel and unusual punishment & excessive bail

12/ Better food, shelter and medicine for the destitute

13/ Prohibitions on child labor

14/ Prohibitions on overworking employees

15/ Better safety for employees

16/ Unions for collective bargaining

17/ Minimum wage laws

18/ Environmental protection laws

19/ Safety regulations for medicine, food, and water

20/ Building codes to ensure safe construction

21/ Anti-discrimination laws so certain marginalized elements of society could enjoy the fruits of the nation; just like everyone else

22/ Anti-trust laws to prohibit anti-competitive behavior or monopolies

23/ Expansion of access to education and the arts so all of society can take part

24/ Assistance to the physically and mentally handicapped

25/ Assistance to the elderly

All just terrible things....

*Rolls Her Eyes*

tl:dr and Lol.

The modern day demonrat party has nothing in common with their old blue collar base. They are more concerned with fringe lunatic groups like tranny freaks and SJWs than they are with the working man. 100% fact right there and it is why trump won in 2016 and will win again in 2020.

But hey you libs think catering to .5% of the population that are tranny freaks and SJWs will continue to work though.

• Like 1

Freedom of speech-----IF YOU AGREE WITH LIBERALS

2/ Freedom of the press--laughable coverage

3/ Freedom of religion---OF OR FROM

4/ Freedom to peaceably assemble for redress of grievances----TEA PARTY WAS VILOENT BUT BLACK LIVES MATTER IS PEACEFUL

5/ Limits on the right of the police to engage in illegal search & seizure---LAUGHABLE AFTER

• Like 2

Freedom of speech-----IF YOU AGREE WITH LIBERALS

2/ Freedom of the press--laughable coverage

3/ Freedom of religion---OF OR FROM

4/ Freedom to peaceably assemble for redress of grievances----TEA PARTY WAS VILOENT BUT BLACK LIVES MATTER IS PEACEFUL

5/ Limits on the right of the police to engage in illegal search & seizure---LAUGHABLE AFTER

I wrote "classical liberalism" in the original comment. There is a material difference between that and what passes for "Democratic Liberalism" at the Current Hour.

1/ There is no doubt that the efforts to restrict or punish speech by the current group that call themselves "Democratic Liberals" is unconscionable.  Holmes had the right idea when he said that the right to speech was not absolute; as something along the lines of yelling fire in a crowded theatre should not be protected.

2/ That the press generally is predisposed towards One Viewpoint is a legitimate opinion.  People should not be losing their careers because of making unpopular Tweets or Facebook comments; this is an abomination.  As far as libel and the rather new "actual malice" standard; that's actually an expansion of the right to publish what you want. 

3/ As far as freedom from religion; you say it like it is a bad thing...

4/ The fourth point; about BLM vs The Tea Party; you are citing the opinion of the press...which goes back to the second point...

5/ The erosion & evisceration of the Bill of Rights and the rights of criminal defendants began with Nixon, was exacerbated by Reagan, Bush 1 & 2, and Clinton.

It is sometimes not the easiest thing to draw bright line distinctions between what one would deem "classical liberalism" and what passes for liberalism in 2018.

There would be subjectivity in any such attempted endeavor; and an overlap between the one and the other would likely occur; varying based upon who was trying to discern where they part company.

• Like 2

Lol. You don't know s**t about economics. Typical libtard.

Up almost 10% in a month. Anyone with half a brain(most libs lack even a quarter) knew a correction was imminent.

The fact liberals are disgusting and deranged enough to support the illegal spying on innocent American citizens with no warrants shows their true colors.

Triggered! :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Hey I'm just giving credit where credit is due. The dumb blonde haired pumpkin wanted all the credit for the gains, so it goes both ways.

I'm guessing you're what 16 or 17 years old? I'm just having to go off of the fact you have platinum plated truck nutz, so I'm not going to take an economics lesson from a teenager. And yes everyone knew a correction was coming. 1100 points in one week is a YUUUGE correction.

BTW, if a liberal is a retard, does that make a republican a retard? Just asking for a friend.

The fact liberals are disgusting and deranged enough to support the illegal spying on innocent American citizens with no warrants shows their true colors.

That's funny it doesn't look the disgusting liberals were the ones that overwhelmingly voted to renew FISA...

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vbyp59/house-vote-702-fisa

In the house 191 R's voted for renewing and 45 R's voted against it.

65 D's voted for renewing and 119 D's voted against it.

Hey I'm just giving credit where credit is due. The dumb blonde haired pumpkin wanted all the credit for the gains, so it goes both ways.

I'm guessing you're what 16 or 17 years old? I'm just having to go off of the fact you have platinum plated truck nutz, so I'm not going to take an economics lesson from a teenager. And yes everyone knew a correction was coming. 1100 points in one week is a YUUUGE correction.

BTW, if a liberal is a retard, does that make a republican a retard? Just asking for a friend.

200 k jobs added in Jan beating expectations and wages grew at the fastest pace since 2008

Talk about triggered.

• Like 1

The modern day demonrat party has nothing in common with their old blue collar base. They are more concerned with fringe lunatic groups like tranny freaks and SJWs than they are with the working man. 100% fact right there and it is why trump won in 2016 and will win again in 2020.

But hey you libs think catering to .5% of the population that are tranny freaks and SJWs will continue to work though.

You realize that democrats received 3 MILLION more votes than the republican party last election. I guess the tranny's and the SJW's are more numerous than we thought!

200 k jobs added in Jan beating expectations and wages grew at the fastest pace since 2008

As far as the economy went; there is no denying he had a pretty good first year.

See; I am fair and impartial...although I think it was Jefferson who once said that "impartiality is always partial".

Tell that to most women, minorities, LGBQT, and any other religion that isn't Christianity. They're going to have a different opinion of "right wing conservatism".

I'm trying to think of that one group/movement that doesn't like anyone except white, christian, males.....

Tell that to most women, minorities, LGBQT, and any other religion that isn't Christianity. They're going to have a different opinion of "right wing conservatism".

I'm trying to think of that one group/movement that doesn't like anyone except white, christian, males.....

like this is why trump will win in 2020

Yea and most were illegals or dead people

How did that sham voter fraud commission go again?!

Yea and most were illegals or dead people

How'd that sham voter fraud commission go again??

s**t like this is why trump will win in 2020

"In 2016 the Klan said that it was in the midst of a revival with a "surge in membership across the Deep South".

How did that sham voter fraud commission go again?!

How'd that sham voter fraud commission go again??

"In 2016 the Klan said that it was in the midst of a revival with a "surge in membership across the Deep South".

Lol. You are such a SJW snowflake. Do you have a RESIST sticker on your Prius

• Like 1