Parallel Universes Could Be a Fact With CERN Test

Some announcements coming out of CERN. The multiverse is only a trillion megavolts away.

“Extra dimensions may sound like science fiction,

but they could explain why gravity is so weak.”

- CERN, Geneva, Switzerland

“Just as many parallel sheets of paper, which are two-dimensional objects

[breadth and length] can exist in a third dimension [height], parallel universes

can also exist in higher dimensions. What we mean is real universes in extra

dimensions. As gravity can flow out of our universe into the extra dimensions,

such a model can be tested by the detection of mini black holes at the LHC.”

- Mir Faizal, Ph.D., Physicist, Univ. of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

May 17, 2017 Geneva, Switzerland - Three physicists now working at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at the CERN Center in Geneva, Switzerland, have an experiment soon that could fire up the LHC atom smasher to one trillion electron volts, the highest energy level ever used before. And all that energy might finally create tiny black holes. This is a test of a hypothesis that gravity from our universe can “transfer” into a parallel universe.

The group leader, physicist Mir Faizal, Ph.D., from the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada, says: “We have calculated the energy at which we expect to detect these mini black holes in ‘gravity’s rainbow’ [a new scientific theory]. If we do detect mini black holes at this energy, then we will know that both gravity’s rainbow and extra dimensions are correct. We predict that gravity can leak into extra dimensions, and if it does, then miniature black holes can be produced at the LHC.”

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When will these tests occur...or perhaps more importantly when will we know if their theory is true?

Winter 23-24: Total Snow (3.2")    Total Ice (0.2")     Coldest Low: 1F     Coldest High: 5F

Snow Events: 0.1" Jan 5th, 0.2" Jan 9th, 1.6" Jan 14, 0.2" (ice) Jan 22, 1.3" Feb 12

Oh boy more Mandela Effects.  Just when things were finally settling down they have to do stupid stuff playing God  :).......................... :unsure: ...............   :(.  

What The Old World looked like Pre Effect.  Turn off annotations or you will hate it.   

This is the world satellite map I grew up with when I was on in the late 90s to early 00s before Google maps you had to directly find it where the server was.  There was no *free lunch* in finding things.

These articles states next week. Can't wait !

http://www.zmescience.com/science/cern-experiment-dimension-23845234/

https://phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-holes-lhc-parallel.html

I suppose they'll be running lots of "extension cords" to get that 1 trillion electron volts.

That should dim some light bulbs in Western Europe.

I'm really stoked for this experiment. I really hope they establish the existence of the parallels. It would explain a lot, not just the gravity question.

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

These articles states next week. Can't wait !

http://www.zmescience.com/science/cern-experiment-dimension-23845234/

https://phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-holes-lhc-parallel.html

I suppose they'll be running lots of "extension cords" to get that 1 trillion electron volts.

That should dim some light bulbs in Western Europe.

I'm really stoked for this experiment. I really hope they establish the existence of the parallels. It would explain a lot, not just the gravity question.

Then we'll have to deal with man made global warming from other dimensions too...

Oh boy more Mandela Effects.  Just when things were finally settling down they have to do stupid stuff playing God  :).......................... :unsure: ...............   :(.  

What The Old World looked like Pre Effect.  Turn off annotations or you will hate it.   

This is the world satellite map I grew up with when I was on in the late 90s to early 00s before Google maps you had to directly find it where the server was.  There was no *free lunch* in finding things.

I just looked up Mandela effect, and one example of that is people thinking the song "We are the Champions" ends with the words "... of the world" is incorrect. There is no "of the world" at the end, it just ends before that. Wouldn't the phenomenon "De ja vu" also be partially explained by multi-verses?

Then we'll have to deal with man made global warming from other dimensions too...

Beats all the political hysteria on the news lately.