Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by the Weather Forums! Please take the time to register and join our community. Feel free to post or start new topics on anything related to the weather or the climate.

Photo

Hi

• Please log in to reply

Beltrami Island

Posted 21 January 2019 - 11:35 AM

Beltrami Island

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationBaudette, MN

Just joined the forum, been lurking here for a few years actually.  I am a member of another weather forum and post occasionally there.  Figured I should register so I can post here.

My main weather interest is snow/winter weather.  About 14 years ago I got sick of the tv news weather being so wrong on snowstorms I decided I would just start looking at the source weather models online, after all, it can't be that hard, right?  I have a science background but no formal meteorology education.  Everything I know comes from what I could read on the internet and watching models and resulting weather.        

• iFred likes this

iFred

Posted 22 January 2019 - 02:49 PM

iFred

The Weather Forums

• (° ͟ʖ°)
  • 3442 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA

Welcome to the forums! I know the guys on the Midwest subforum would be excited to have someone else from MN and of all places, Baudette.

iFred

Posted 22 January 2019 - 02:50 PM

iFred

The Weather Forums

• (° ͟ʖ°)
  • 3442 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA

Feel free to post often, share pictures, models, and invite your friends and family,