The person above me

At the AccuWeather Forums I used to post in before their California members stopped posting there, and before they closed down for good, we had lots of different games on the "Everything Else" forum. The main forum had plenty of topics, most of which were fun little games and not stressful political civil wars.

One of the games is called "The Person Above Me" where you say something about the poster above you based on their

1. Member Name
  2. Profile Information
  3. Recent Posts
  4. Whatever else you can think of

For example if Andie posted right above me, I could look at his profile and say

"The person above me was born and raised in a historic section of North Ft. Worth"

Or for snow_wizard, based on member name, I could say

"The person above me is a wizard of the white wintry stuff that falls from the sky"

We need to come up with some fun games so we're not always talking about weather or sports or those ever so addictive politics, which seems to happen no matter how many times IFred locks posts, deletes them, or tells us the rules.

I'll start, even though I'm the first poster, so there's really nobody above me. The more people participate, the more interesting it gets

BTW You can abbreviate "the person above me" to ..., since it's already in the name of the topic.

----------------------------------------------------------

... has yet to be found.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic