Here we have the intersection of the hypothetical and science theory. A journey into the realm of invisibility.

Latest theory is that dark matter could account for 85% of total matter and 25% of total energy density. I propose we are moving from the reactive physical realm to the active Spiritual realm.

My Premise:

People or individuals are a microcosm of the theoretical multiverse. The eteology of quantum physics. Each of us can literally make our own world. All we need do is endow it with belief. It is therefore essential to understand the power of the individual to understand the power of the universe.

To understand this power we must realize what we do every day. We think. Sometimes in images. Sometimes we fantasize, or Create. The difference between making and creating will not be addressed here. Our power to do so is unlimited. No one can deny this power exist in each of us. Could we then deny it exist in the universe?

Everything is an idea of the Mind. Even the individual can make them manifest in the physical realm. In short dark matter is the Mind of the universe, or God. Here the "Big Bang Theory" can be reconciled. God thought of it, and it was there.

Here the concept of, "Made in His own image," is realized. Time for that second cup of coffee...

milky-way-1023340__340.jpg

A Navy Chief said, "Never change your forecast. That way you can only be wrong once."

I think sometime down the road we will come to understand that dark matter is the critical element to this and other universes. It is likely the real fabric of existence.

To finally get an understanding of what it is and how it works will be like man discovering fire.

• Like 1

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

• 2 weeks later...

Spirit is the realm of invisibility. The bodies eye cannot see. We see Spirit by its effect. This principle has been dicribed as cause and effect. The cause can be obscure, or be in darkness.

The only analogue I can present goes like this. A fish is aware of everything around him, except the water.

images (17).jpg

A Navy Chief said, "Never change your forecast. That way you can only be wrong once."