Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by the Weather Forums! Please take the time to register and join our community. Feel free to post or start new topics on anything related to the weather or the climate.

Photo

Rise in Stochastic Events

• Please log in to reply

Tom

Posted 07 February 2020 - 09:35 AM

Tom

Site Staff

• Staff
  • 21056 posts
  • LocationDes Plaines, IL

It will be interesting if we see a temperture drop in global temperatures in the next few years once we get past the ocean warming releases.

It could very well be starting this year...if the climate models are right, there may be an expansive basin wide moderate La Nina forming this summer/fall...will a new decade be the beginning of a decade of cooling???  I think many gov'ts around the world know whats coming.

cfs-mon_01_sstaMean_month_global_7.png

weatherfan2012

Posted 07 February 2020 - 12:20 PM

weatherfan2012

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1220 posts

It could very well be starting this year...if the climate models are right, there may be an expansive basin wide moderate La Nina forming this summer/fall...will a new decade be the beginning of a decade of cooling???  I think many gov'ts around the world know whats coming.

cfs-mon_01_sstaMean_month_global_7.png

well there is little question in my mind Tom that this very warm nation wide winter will be balanced out sooner or later mother nature has away of balancing things out eventually.
  • Tom likes this

weatherfan2012

Posted 03 March 2020 - 01:01 PM

weatherfan2012

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1220 posts

Interisting Artical posted from Robert Filex  https://www.iceageno...rofessor-video/

Wxmidatlantic

Posted 13 March 2020 - 09:27 AM

Wxmidatlantic

Forum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

well there is little question in my mind Tom that this very warm nation wide winter will be balanced out sooner or later mother nature has away of balancing things out eventually.

Good to see common sense. The weather always averages out.....

A Navy Chief said, "Never change your forecast. That way you can only be wrong once."

Wxmidatlantic

Posted 13 March 2020 - 09:29 AM

Wxmidatlantic

Forum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD
Unfortunately this spring may be more severe than normal. Hope I am wrong.

A Navy Chief said, "Never change your forecast. That way you can only be wrong once."

Wxmidatlantic

Posted 13 March 2020 - 10:47 AM

Wxmidatlantic

Forum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD
Some tornadoes at night. What the hell..

weatherfan2012

Posted 08 July 2020 - 11:10 AM

weatherfan2012

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1220 posts
New Article posted by Robert Filex https://www.iceageno...iously-thought/
  • OKwx2k4 likes this