Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by the Weather Forums! Please take the time to register and join our community. Feel free to post or start new topics on anything related to the weather or the climate.

Photo

February 2020 (It's cold at the end of the run!)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

BrianJK

Posted 23 February 2020 - 04:09 PM

BrianJK

Forum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationElmhurst, IL / Eagle River, WI
Beautiful day today and the neighborhood was buzzing. Everyone enjoying outdoor activities and kids playing everywhere. Some streets even turned into all out block parties. People are definitely ready for spring.
  • jaster220, Bryan1117 and Sparky like this

Northland09

Posted 24 February 2020 - 06:18 AM

Northland09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationWyoming, MN

I completely agree with this. This winter has been good, but nothing extreme in terms of cold or snowfall. The difference this winter compared to the last few is that it’s been seasonably cold (for the most part) and we’ve had snow on the ground all winter. We haven’t had a consistent winter like this in a while. I’m ready for some warmth this weekend too, even if it dents the snowpack. Warm sun in late Feb is twice as strong as in December. It’s going to be a nice break. We still have a ways to go with winter, so we gotta enjoy it!

Sorry I'm a few days late on this response! We went up north to take advantage of the awesome snowmobile trails this winter has given us, and getting the last of tip-up/spearfishing in for the season, while starting to look for sheds.  Can't believe it's that time of year already where fishing seasons are beginning to shut down until Spring! But goodness, what an awesome weekend to be outside enjoying the weather.  Things were starting to melt fast, and while the snowmobile trails weren't too bad, the ditches going through towns were getting horrible. You are correct though, it has been a nice consistent winter.  Not too warm, not too cold.  Like you said, the snow has stuck around for a long time! I've actually enjoyed this winter.  It's been quite perfect :)

• St Paul Storm likes this

St Paul Storm

Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:21 AM

St Paul Storm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3282 posts
  • LocationSt. Paul, MN
Glad you enjoyed the time up north. Sounds like a blast! Pretty crazy to think that winter fishing season is quickly coming to an end. I got out on our lake exactly one time all winter. Pretty soon we’ll be talking about ice out dates. This winter has been enjoyable like you said. Not too cold, and a good amount of snow. But I’m looking forward to spring after this past weekend. Thoughts of rolling the dock into the water and planting the garden.....ahhh! But, there’s another decent snow storm or two to deal with first. As long as we don’t get 30” in April like we did 2 years ago. Not sure I’m interested in that again so soon.
  • Hawkeye, Sparky and Northland09 like this

OmahaSnowFan

Posted 24 February 2020 - 11:27 AM

OmahaSnowFan

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • LocationOmaha, NE

POPULAR

I went out to DeSoto on Saturday this past weekend and caught a couple of good shots. Saw at least 1/2 a dozen of Bald Eagles and several other large hawks. My favorite shot is probably the first one where this hawk was taking off from the tree. I've always loved these "action shots".

Attached Files

• Madtown, Hawkeye, Andie and 6 others like this

Sparky

Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:38 PM

Sparky

Forum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  • LocationKalona (Southeast IA.)

I went out to DeSoto on Saturday this past weekend and caught a couple of good shots. Saw at least 1/2 a dozen of Bald Eagles and several other large hawks. My favorite shot is probably the first one where this hawk was taking off from the tree. I've always loved these "action shots".

Awesome captures! I see bald eagles every day. I’ve already seen a few today. Many of the eagles will probably be migrating north before long. Yesterday there were at least 3 robins hopping around on the lawn and I saw a few huge groups of geese flying.
  • Hawkeye, Clinton and OmahaSnowFan like this
(‘18 - ‘19 season snowfall total: 52”. ) Greatest season snowfall = 60.5” in 2007 - ‘08

bud2380

Posted 24 February 2020 - 02:35 PM

bud2380

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3191 posts
  • LocationNorth Liberty, IA

Next storm! I'm all in!  LOL

sn10_024h.us_mw.png

sn10_024h.us_mw.png

Season Snowfall 23.2"

OmahaSnowFan

Posted 24 February 2020 - 07:48 PM

OmahaSnowFan

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • LocationOmaha, NE

Awesome captures! I see bald eagles every day. I’ve already seen a few today. Many of the eagles will probably be migrating north before long. Yesterday there were at least 3 robins hopping around on the lawn and I saw a few huge groups of geese flying.

Thanks! I’ve seen a handful over the years in the part of Omaha I live in. I’m on the northern edge of town. Driving home on Saturday I noticed multiple flocks of geese way up high flying north so you knew they were going somewhere a ways away!
  • Sparky likes this

james1976

Posted 24 February 2020 - 08:31 PM

james1976

Special Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5941 posts
  • LocationAplington, IA
Local mets have me back in the 40s next week, which will be first week of March. Definite spring vibes.
  • Hawkeye likes this

Bellona

Posted 24 February 2020 - 08:58 PM

Bellona

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA

Local mets have me back in the 40s next week, which will be first week of March. Definite spring vibes.

I'm ready to start planning and planting!

SE Wisconsin

Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:27 PM

SE Wisconsin

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Hypothetical question.  Why do we torture yourselves with even looking at and debating these worthless computer models?  They are all garbage more than 24 hours out.  Wouldn't we be better off looking at tea leaves or some such thing? 

SE Wisconsin

Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:29 PM

SE Wisconsin

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

I guess it does have some sort of entertainment value.

BrianJK

Posted 25 February 2020 - 05:10 AM

BrianJK

Forum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationElmhurst, IL / Eagle River, WI
Anyone else’s perennials starting to poke through? Just saw quite a few of mine. Hopefully a sign that true spring is near and here to stay.

Hawkeye

Posted 25 February 2020 - 07:04 AM

Hawkeye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3755 posts
  • LocationCedar Rapids, IA

Anyone else’s perennials starting to poke through? Just saw quite a few of mine. Hopefully a sign that true spring is near and here to stay.

Yeah, daffodils are popping up.

season snowfall: 29.4"

'18-19: 50.2"      '17-18: 39.5"      '16-17: 17.9"      '15-16: 20.0"      '14-15: 30.4"      '13-14: 48.3"      '12-13: 34.1"

Average snowfall: ~30"

Hawkeye

Posted 25 February 2020 - 07:10 AM

Hawkeye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3755 posts

Without any new snow, temps this week will not be as cool.  With fresh snow, we would have been stuck in the 20s.  Now, the Euro has one day of low 30s (wednesday), but then quickly back to mid to upper 30s and then several days of 40s and even 50s.

• Sparky likes this

'18-19: 50.2"      '17-18: 39.5"      '16-17: 17.9"      '15-16: 20.0"      '14-15: 30.4"      '13-14: 48.3"      '12-13: 34.1"

Clinton

Posted 25 February 2020 - 09:22 AM

Clinton

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1669 posts
  • LocationWarrensburg, MO

Just cruel

gem_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_33.png

• Niko and jaster220 like this

Tony

Posted 25 February 2020 - 09:26 AM

Tony

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1828 posts
  • LocationDuPage County

Just cruel

Guaranteed to be much further south and weaker 

MIKEKC

Posted 25 February 2020 - 09:28 AM

MIKEKC

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
GFS and other long range data showing winter is ending quite abruptly. Lot of spring like days showing up.

Winter was okay here in KC, would have been a wild winter had temps been much colder. We had way more rain storms this year compared to last year as last winter was much colder.

We had the storms this winter, just couldn’t get the thermals to match up. JAN. by far was the best winter month here, ice and snow totaling 5-8 inches around town. Only had one winter event in DEC. and FEB. officially we had 15.4 inches of snow during the winter season. 1.9 fell during the fall months. So, if we don’t see any more snow, KC will finish below average on snow and way above on temps. We had a wet winter here so spring should start with a bang.

Looking forward to spring and baseball!!
  • jaster220 likes this

OmahaSnowFan

Posted 25 February 2020 - 10:11 AM

OmahaSnowFan

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • LocationOmaha, NE
What a difference a year makes. 27” of snow last year in February. Not even 1” (.8”) this year.

Attached Files

• Hawkeye, jaster220 and Sparky like this

gimmesnow

Posted 25 February 2020 - 10:22 AM

gimmesnow

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationSE Wisconsin

This march looks like worst case for me. Warm start to ruin my ski hill, then cool off so I can't go out on the lake.

EDIT: Also, this winter doesn't seem like it was that bad looking at snowfall totals. It just felt really bad because December was a big fat nothing and we got ahead in average so fast because of the Halloween storm.

I think this winter is a good lesson in trusting models too much. An early snow is almost always a bad sign for winter being snowy and cold. And this one would have ended up below average if it weren't for the early one giving the stats a big boost.

In my gut I knew we were in trouble when we got an early snow, but the models kept teasing us.

Attached Files

• jaster220 and SE Wisconsin like this

SE Wisconsin

Posted 25 February 2020 - 03:58 PM

SE Wisconsin

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

This march looks like worst case for me. Warm start to ruin my ski hill, then cool off so I can't go out on the lake.

EDIT: Also, this winter doesn't seem like it was that bad looking at snowfall totals. It just felt really bad because December was a big fat nothing and we got ahead in average so fast because of the Halloween storm.

I think this winter is a good lesson in trusting models too much. An early snow is almost always a bad sign for winter being snowy and cold. And this one would have ended up below average if it weren't for the early one giving the stats a big boost.

In my gut I knew we were in trouble when we got an early snow, but the models kept teasing us.

Some good observations.  Yea, I've heard it too, and from some "old school" meteorologists, that early snow and cold are not a good sign for a cold and snowy winter.  Also, after this winter, I have come to the conclusion that computer models just suck!  Unfortunately, I'm of the opinion that the field of meteorology is in a very bad state right now due to it's over reliance on computer modeling.

• VMB443 likes this

westMJim

Posted 25 February 2020 - 04:41 PM

westMJim

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1814 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids, mi

Some good observations.  Yea, I've heard it too, and from some "old school" meteorologists, that early snow and cold are not a good sign for a cold and snowy winter.  Also, after this winter, I have come to the conclusion that computer models just suck!  Unfortunately, I'm of the opinion that the field of meteorology is in a very bad state right now due to it's over reliance on computer modeling.

There is a old weather saying that "ice on a pond that can bare the weight of a duck in November the rest of the winter will be rain and mud" and yes there is way too much reliance on computer modeling and not enough old school meteorology of course now the meteorologists can point a finger at the models and now take as much blame 

• VMB443 likes this

james1976

Posted 25 February 2020 - 06:28 PM

james1976

Special Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5941 posts
  • LocationAplington, IA
As lackluster as this winter has been I'm only 6-7 inches short of the seasonal avg. One good storm could put me there but we're running out of time.

Niko

Posted 25 February 2020 - 07:57 PM

Niko

Special Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9511 posts
  • LocationMacomb, MI

Had gone to California to visit my niece at the university (UCLA) for a couple of days. Came back earlier this afternoon. Excellent campus.

Attm, light snow w temps at 33F. Looks like I will be adding in the snow dept. ;)

• Sparky likes this

OmahaSnowFan

Posted 25 February 2020 - 08:37 PM

OmahaSnowFan

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • LocationOmaha, NE
3rd driest February on record so far in Omaha

Hawkeye

Posted 25 February 2020 - 10:44 PM

Hawkeye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3755 posts

Tonight's Euro has 53º here Saturday and 61º Sunday.   B)

Unfortunately, it also has no precip for the next ten days, so it could get a bit boring.

• Bryan1117, Sparky and St Paul Storm like this

Andie

Posted 26 February 2020 - 06:10 AM

Andie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts
  • LocationTexas
Were sitting at 38* at 8 am and very windy. Gusts to 32-35 mph.
Should see a High around 48*.

Worst part of this NW wind is it's killing my allergies.
Mt. Cedar from the Rockies blowing in.

Windy the next few days. And very chilly.

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

westMJim

Posted 26 February 2020 - 08:03 AM

westMJim

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1814 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids, mi

The snow here has lighten up and now is just a few flurries and it has melted on the road, driveway and even the roofs. Also the snow plow went by (more likely than not to drop salt) but the snow was already melted. Here are the stats for February so far at GRR the mean temperateness is  27.9° that is a departure of +1.5° for the month 14.0" (14.8" is average for February)  of snow fall has been reported for meteorological winter the total is 39.8" and for the season the total is now at 46.6" the meteorological winter and the total seasons total are both well below average for Grand Rapids and unless there is a massive snow storm in March or April Grand Rapids will end both well below average in the snow fall department. And yes meteorological winter will end up much warmer that average.

Niko

Posted 26 February 2020 - 08:16 AM

Niko

Special Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9511 posts
  • LocationMacomb, MI

Next week features near 50F. Hello Met Spring! :D  Any snow otg will be gone!

• Bryan1117 likes this

CentralNebWeather

Posted 26 February 2020 - 08:21 AM

CentralNebWeather

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3577 posts
  • LocationHoldrege, NE

Enough snow yesterday that they had to plow the streets and parking lots.  We have new snow piles.  

• Bryan1117 and Clinton like this

St Paul Storm

Posted 26 February 2020 - 08:57 AM

St Paul Storm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3282 posts
  • LocationSt. Paul, MN

POPULAR

Looking like a split flow remains for the foreseeable future. If it isn’t going to snow, let’s rock and roll with an early spring.
  • Hawkeye, Tony, Bryan1117 and 3 others like this

snowstorm83

Posted 26 February 2020 - 01:45 PM

snowstorm83

Forum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  • LocationLincoln, NE

End of the 12z GFS (I know lol) has a massive cutter. 60s and rain here, maybe even some thunder. If this February isn't already the start of Spring, then there it is. 

• Bryan1117, TOL_Weather and OmahaSnowFan like this

Snowfall in Lincoln, NE:

2016-17: 7.5"

2017-18: 21.4"

2018-19: 55.5"

2019-20: 11.3" (so far)  

Average: 25.9"

OmahaSnowFan

Posted 26 February 2020 - 02:06 PM

OmahaSnowFan

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • LocationOmaha, NE

Highs this weekend keep getting bumped up with every new forecast package the last couple of days. Now low 60s for both Saturday and Sunday. Hello spring!!

• Bryan1117 and snowstorm83 like this

TOL_Weather

Posted 26 February 2020 - 04:58 PM

TOL_Weather

Opinions don't care about your feelings

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHolland, OH

Highs this weekend keep getting bumped up with every new forecast package the last couple of days. Now low 60s for both Saturday and Sunday. Hello spring!!

If you don't get snow, may as well have it warm. I'm about ready for Spring.

• Bryan1117 and OmahaSnowFan like this

>1" Snowfalls for Toledo Express Airport in 2019-2020: 11/11 (4.0"), 12/31 (1.0"), 1/17-18 (5.5"), 2/5-6 (3.2"), 2/9 (1.3"), 2/12-13 (1.2")

Total Snowfall for 2019-2020 @ KTOL: 17.9"            Coldest Low: 8*F (11/13)

First flake of the season: 11/7/2019 @ 10:06 AM EST

SE Wisconsin

Posted 26 February 2020 - 05:58 PM

SE Wisconsin

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

I listened to JB's Saturday Summary last weekend and something he mentioned I just can't get out of my head.  According to his research, years that had a cold November then a mild to neutral mid-winter often times had a cold March.  As of now, that doesn't seem to be the case, but might be something to keep an eye on.  The way this winter is behaving it wouldn't surprise me to see the MJO and all of the various indices finally give us a decidedly cold signal in late March and early April.  Just when all of us are ready for spring Mother Nature decides to throw us one last curve.

Mi_Matthew

Posted 26 February 2020 - 06:04 PM

Mi_Matthew

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • LocationClinton Township, MI

Just cruel

It will end up an east coast special. 100%.
  • Clinton likes this

IowaWX82

Posted 26 February 2020 - 06:18 PM

IowaWX82

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

I listened to JB's Saturday Summary last weekend and something he mentioned I just can't get out of my head.  According to his research, years that had a cold November then a mild to neutral mid-winter often times had a cold March.  As of now, that doesn't seem to be the case, but might be something to keep an eye on.  The way this winter is behaving it wouldn't surprise me to see the MJO and all of the various indices finally give us a decidedly cold signal in late March and early April.  Just when all of us are ready for spring Mother Nature decides to throw us one last curve.

Man ... crazy that JB is looking for ways to predict a cold March. Who could have seen that coming?

Guy is a HACK!

Bryan1117

Posted 26 February 2020 - 07:37 PM

Bryan1117

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • LocationOmaha, NE

This is great news! We have been treated with some amazing weather for the past two weekends, and the streak will move to three straight gorgeous February weekends around here it looks like this weekend. 

I am officially done with the Winter of 2019-2020 and could care less if we get any more snow this year. Last Winter was exciting and amazing, this Winter has been pretty much a dud, it happens. 

• OmahaSnowFan likes this

Craig-OmahaWX

Posted 26 February 2020 - 07:41 PM

Craig-OmahaWX

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1361 posts
  • LocationOmaha, NE (The Shaft City as well)

As far as im concerned. Winter is over. I've completely given into it. We can no longer just say "we have plenty of winter left".

• Bryan1117 likes this

2018-2019 Snowfall Totals So Far : 59.5"

For More Winter Weather Forecasts for 2017-2018 :

https://www.facebook...snowdayweather/

Bryan1117

Posted 26 February 2020 - 07:41 PM

Bryan1117

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • LocationOmaha, NE

3rd driest February on record so far in Omaha

Outside of a very slight chance of light rain showers tomorrow afternoon, it appears that ranking will hold serve (3rd driest February) as the next four days look very dry and warm (for February standards). Amazing that we went from getting 27 inches of snow during February of 2019, to less than an inch of snow this February with virtually no precipitation to be found.

Thankfully February is typically one of our driest months around here, however if this trend continues into March and April we might go from epic flooding last year in the spring, to dust storms this year. With the way Mother Nature has been acting lately, it would be right on cue.  

OmahaSnowFan

Posted 26 February 2020 - 08:30 PM

OmahaSnowFan

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • LocationOmaha, NE
It’s been crazy to see not just the difference between last February and this one but actually the difference in extremes. Greatest snowfall to 3rd driest. I’m hoping we don’t dry out too much but we have been wet for so long so...

Outside of a very slight chance of light rain showers tomorrow afternoon, it appears that ranking will hold serve (3rd driest February) as the next four days look very dry and warm (for February standards). Amazing that we went from getting 27 inches of snow during February of 2019, to less than an inch of snow this February with virtually no precipitation to be found.

Thankfully February is typically one of our driest months around here, however if this trend continues into March and April we might go from epic flooding last year in the spring, to dust storms this year. With the way Mother Nature has been acting lately, it would be right on cue.

Tom

Posted Yesterday, 02:14 AM

Tom

Community Mod

• Mods
  • 20683 posts
  • LocationDes Plaines, IL

Started a March thread...

http://theweatherfor...and-discussion/

james1976

Posted Yesterday, 10:00 AM

james1976

Special Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5941 posts
  • LocationAplington, IA
Waterloo IA last February had 31.1" of snow. This February 1.5"

CentralNebWeather

Posted Yesterday, 10:41 AM

CentralNebWeather

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3577 posts
  • LocationHoldrege, NE

Nice snow coming down.  Too bad it is now 34 degrees.

https://nebraska.tv/...etwork/holdrege

• Clinton likes this

Niko

Posted Yesterday, 11:24 AM

Niko

Special Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9511 posts
  • LocationMacomb, MI

Attm, its 25F under mostly cloudy skies and plenty of snowcover. A lot of blowing and drifting snow out there.

Niko

Posted Yesterday, 12:34 PM

Niko

Special Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9511 posts
  • LocationMacomb, MI

Right when the snow had started Wed AM. Was briefly in a lull b4 the moderate to hvy snow moved in by late am.

Attached File  Snowday2020.jpg   91.11KB   0 downloads

• Hawkeye and Clinton like this

OmahaSnowFan

Posted Yesterday, 02:31 PM

OmahaSnowFan

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • LocationOmaha, NE

Quite the forecast for Watertown NY the next couple of days, up to 45" in the point forecast

This Afternoon
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Areas of blowing snow. High near 28. Windy, with a west wind around 28 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches possible.
Tonight
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Areas of blowing snow. Low around 19. Windy, with a west wind 24 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 11 to 17 inches possible.
Friday
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Areas of blowing snow. High near 24. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 9 to 13 inches possible.
Friday Night
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 10. West wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.

• Hawkeye likes this

Tom

Posted Today, 12:43 AM

Tom

Community Mod

• Mods
  • 20683 posts
  • LocationDes Plaines, IL

This would be a fun experience...that band is wicked!

Current conditions at

Watertown, Watertown International Airport (KART) Lat: 43.99°NLon: 76.02°WElev: 325ft.
nsn.png

Thunderstorm in Vicinity Light Snow and Breezy

23°F

-5°C

Humidity 78% Wind Speed W 24 G 36 mph Barometer 29.55 in (1001.3 mb) Dewpoint 17°F (-8°C) Visibility 0.75 mi Wind Chill 7°F (-14°C) Last update 28 Feb 2:56 am EST

TYX.N0Q.20200228.0844.gif