Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by the Weather Forums! Please take the time to register and join our community. Feel free to post or start new topics on anything related to the weather or the climate.

Photo

July 13, 2015 SVR WX risk

moderate severe QLCS Derecho?
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

monisa18

Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:07 PM

monisa18

Forum Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationOwensboro, Ky

I want to know what members think about the upcoming severe weather event for the Ohio Valley. Models suggest a bow echo/shortwave, but do you think it may be a derecho? I have no idea and would like other opinions.Attached File  6-13-15 MDT 2.gif   32.9KB   0 downloads

iFred

Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:02 AM

iFred

The Weather Forums

• (° ͟ʖ°)
  • 2142 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania.

I want to know what members think about the upcoming severe weather event for the Ohio Valley. Models suggest a bow echo/shortwave, but do you think it may be a derecho? I have no idea and would like other opinions.attachicon.gif6-13-15 MDT 2.gif

Looks impressive. I think Phil can chime in on the derecho potential though. Welcome to the forums! Hope to see more from out East on here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: moderate, severe, QLCS, Derecho?