Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by the Weather Forums! Please take the time to register and join our community. Feel free to post or start new topics on anything related to the weather or the climate.

Photo

Je Suis Philippe

• Please log in to reply

Glacier

Posted 14 October 2015 - 02:37 PM

Glacier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Well, another climate heretic has been shown the door for daring the question the orthodoxy of the dangerous climate change all around us. 

Philippe Verdier, weather chief at France Télévisions, the country's state broadcaster, reportedly sent on "forced holiday" for releasing book accusing top climatologists of "taking the world hostage"

Philippe_Verdier_3472801b.jpg

http://www.telegraph...ate-change.html

snow_wizard

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:49 PM

snow_wizard

The Snow Wizard

• Mods
  • 10631 posts
  • LocationCovington, WA
Absolutely mind blowing. This climate change stuff has gotten ludicrous. Show me a period in world history where the climate didn't change. It's all cyclical.
  • Phil likes this
Death To Warm Anomalies!

winter.jpg

Winter 2016-17 Stats

Total snow = 9.8"
Days Min 32 or below = 61
Days Max 32 or below = 1
Days Max Below 40 = 29
Coldest Min = 16

Andie

Posted 15 October 2015 - 12:04 PM

Andie

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in North Texas
I saw that on world news. This isn't about climate change - pro or con.

This is about global economics and control of the masses.

One tiny little problem. The real scientists are estimating a very cold turn in about 10 yrs.

Then they'll blame CO2 through some other rationale.

The fix is in.
Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem, First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes................. "TwcMan say's...I've got the brass...to ban...your a**." .... TWCMan, the Legend.