Leonardo DiCaprio Is Clueless About Climate Change

I think some of the comments Leo Decaprio has made about climate change need to be addressed.  At the Acedemy Awards he stated that he witnessed climate change in Alberta during the shooting of a movie.  In truth he witnessed a dramatic snow melt caused by a Chinook wind which has been a normal occurance in that part of Canada at least since the first settlers arrived.

The thing he said that was really outrageous was they had to go the Southern Hemisphere to find snow after that.  This statement is so obviously not true it defies logic that he actually said it.  For one thing why would you go to the Southern Hemisphere to find snow during their summer?  They seriously couldn't find snow in Alaska or somewhere in Canada that wasn't effected by the Chinook?

Garbage like this is extremely counter productive in the global climate change debate and these celebrities, who know nothing about science, need to be called out on it.

• Like 4

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Day with 1" or more snow depth = 1

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

Agreed, but why haven't they?

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

Agreed, but why haven't they?

The same reason some liberals have contemplated making it a crime to speak out against the global warming mongers.  I love how they only like the First Amendment when it suits them.

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

Any US control of the internet being relinguished to international authority would not help.

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

For sure....that would be really bad news for all of us.

BTW Leo's latest gem is he thinks people who deny global warming should not be allowed to hold public office.  Scary to think if these people could actually have their way!

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

For sure....that would be really bad news for all of us.

BTW Leo's latest gem is he thinks people who deny global warming should not be allowed to hold public office.  Scary to think if these people could actually have their way!

and this is exactly why Climate and weather has no businesses in the politics.weather and climate should have never became such a political aginda.
  • Like 1