Is the warming accelerating?

EDIT: Sorry about the typo in the title... I changed before hitting submit, but forgot to remove the second "is".

NB: This is NOT a refutation of man made climate change.

All I'm asking for a someone to show me a single weather station anywhere on earth that shows accelerated warming. I ask because the radio mentioned yesterday how warming is accelerating. I've had friends tell me it is. I've read articles about it, but when I graph the data myself, I cannot see any evidence whatsoever that shows this.

Let's start with the premise that climate change is real, or least that it's immaterial to this topic. I don't care about that. I just don't like it when the news media lies about easily falsifiable facts. If climate change is real, then the facts should stand for themselves, and lying should not be a valid method for convincing the skeptics, so surely, there is accelerated warming somewhere.

Here are 4 stations in Canada that I've graphed for the fun of it to get us started. I will do more in the future until I find this elusive accelerated warming.

Eureka.png

Toronto.png

Penticton.png

WatsonLk.png

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images