Rise in Stochastic Events

I've decided to start this topic for those who are interested in discussing the vast amount of stochastic activity happening across the globe.  Over the past year, we have seen several large scale volcanic eruptions both in the high latitudes and across the Tropics which spewed highly concentrated volcanic ash high into the atmosphere.  The earth has awakened, earthquakes are becoming more active all around the world.  I believe we are entering into a long period, perhaps years, of tremendous activity which will not only keep the earth rumbling but cause chaos for local communities or possibly larger scale events that ensue vast regions of the world into disorder.  

Let's discuss....

Overnight, Australia just recorded a 6.6 magnitude earthquake...

https://www.news.com.au/national/66-magnitude-earthquake-hits-off-coast-of-wa/news-story/cda8f345f2ca0e6c963314d79805710d

More recently in the U.S., California experienced it's first major earthquake in over 2 decades which may have awaken the major fault lines.  Some scientists believe this may even activate volcano's in the western U.S.

• Like 1

This is a terrific idea to combine all of these exceptional events as I believe we are seeing the planets go through a very big shake up. I say “planets” as the solar system has been seen to experience quakes, geysers and volcanos, and quakes have been recorded recently on the moon. We are not alone in this change.

Lots of theories out there from Precession to the Electric Universe and the Grand Solar Minimum.

All worth kicking around. Looking forward to others input and thoughts.

• Like 2

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

Not sure if it belongs in this discussion but I just read about a study done by the Japanese and Finish about cosmic rays and cloud cover. Basically they linked climate change to cosmic rays because of increased cloud cover.

Indeed it does, I've been studying this concept for a little while now and there is evidence that increased cosmic rays correlate with more cloud cover during solar minimums.  Here are a couple links for those who would be interested:

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/12/19/new-svensmark-paper-the-missing-link-between-cosmic-rays-clouds-and-climate-on-earth/

https://phys.org/news/2016-08-solar-impact-earth-cloud.html

• Like 3

Indeed it does, I've been studying this concept for a little while now and there is evidence that increased cosmic rays correlate with more cloud cover during solar minimums. Here are a couple links for those who would be interested:

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/12/19/new-svensmark-paper-the-missing-link-between-cosmic-rays-clouds-and-climate-on-earth/

https://phys.org/news/2016-08-solar-impact-earth-cloud.html

Nice, I have also been reading about increased cosmic rays resulting in increased geologic activity. Another interesting thing is our magnetic field has been weaking for a long time. I know alot has to do with the pole flip that is currently taking place. Alot of pieces to the puzzle that is our planet.

Here is a central source for the study and it has links to the two published studies : https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-11/scientists-finland-japan-man-made-climate-change-doesnt-exist-practice?fbclid=IwAR2EAaq6yIgIHbJz_yLak1T-rygeb7NHa4GUvbl-IS8iDksfTvgJbz-Esek

• Like 2

Not sure if it belongs in this discussion but I just read about a study done by the Japanese and Finish about cosmic rays and cloud cover. Basically they linked climate change to cosmic rays because of increased cloud cover.

Yes. One of many distinctive variables of our sun.

• Like 1

I did some digging today regarding the history of cosmic rays and the results are pretty incredible.  If you look back at the historical monthly mean charts of the cosmic ray activity, you will see some peaks in the early/mid 90's, mid/late 2000's and over the past few years we are near decadal highs.

monitor.gif

The correlation with global temps seem to have a bit of a "lag" period but shows drops in temps when cosmic rays are on the increase.  Should we anticipate a drop in global temps over the next couple years due to a combination of increased cosmic rays and also favorable oceanic temps??  I believe so.  In fact, I think we may set new decadal highs in cosmic rays over the next string of years ahead.

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_June_2019_v6.jpg

• Like 1

I’m concerned that the 7.3 earthquake that hit Indonesia on the 14th and a 2nd that hit Australia are actually Pre-quakes.

After the big quake that hit Banda Aceh, that generated a tsunami and killed 250,000, I’m concerned that area is primed for another and considering the current sun it unnerves me.

• Like 2

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

I’m concerned that the 7.3 earthquake that hit Indonesia on the 14th and a 2nd that hit Australia are actually Pre-quakes.

After the big quake that hit Banda Aceh, that generated a tsunami and killed 250,000, I’m concerned that area is primed for another and considering the current sun it unnerves me.

IMO, I think the year 2020 is going to have tremendous activity around the Globe and that will just be the beginning.  I believe our planet is at the cusp of extraordinary worldwide events that will entail headlines across the globe.  I'm pretty worried that there will be a lot of destruction in the year's to come from these natural events. 

• Like 3

IMO, I think the year 2020 is going to have tremendous activity around the Globe and that will just be the beginning. I believe our planet is at the cusp of extraordinary worldwide events that will entail headlines across the globe. I'm pretty worried that there will be a lot of destruction in the year's to come from these natural events.

I believe strongly that sometime before 2025 that the New Madrid will roll. That one would destroy US shipping for a good duration.

It is a fault that you never hear of anymore. I drive over part of it at least a couple of times per year.

As for the cosmic rays/solar, there is a definite link.

• Like 2

Yeah, this. For sure. Not good at all.

• Like 1

IMO, I think the year 2020 is going to have tremendous activity around the Globe and that will just be the beginning. I believe our planet is at the cusp of extraordinary worldwide events that will entail headlines across the globe. I'm pretty worried that there will be a lot of destruction in the year's to come from these natural events.

Volcanic will pick up. Both on land and under the oceans.

I’m just hoping that the volcanic cluster in and around Naples doesn’t get going big time as the death toll will be mind blowing and the climate affects long term.

The ground has been rising year after year for some time as has the temp of the mud pools.

• Like 2

Volcanic will pick up. Both on land and under the oceans.

I’m just hoping that the volcanic cluster in and around Naples doesn’t get going big time as the death toll will be mind blowing and the climate affects long term.

The ground has been rising year after year for some time as has the temp of the mud pools.

Yeah that Naples super volcano is very concerning. Been keeping an eye on that for a few years.
  • Like 3

IMO, I think the year 2020 is going to have tremendous activity around the Globe and that will just be the beginning.  I believe our planet is at the cusp of extraordinary worldwide events that will entail headlines across the globe.  I'm pretty worried that there will be a lot of destruction in the year's to come from these natural events.

In terms of cycles do we have multiple cycles converging and/or peaking?

I came across a nice general article on Naple's Campi Flegrei.

It's considered the most dangerous caldera in the world.

I recall reading where a geologists commented on the field rising measurable

Year after year this adds to the picture.

"It is not yet clear what this means for the volcano’s future, but the relatively low amount of seismic activity in the area in the last three decades suggests pressure is building within the caldera"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/naples-supervolcano-campi-flegrei-eruption-dangers-risk-caldera-italy-hot-zone-magma-pozzuoli-a7959046.html

• Like 4

Just read this interesting article regarding the correlation between increased cosmic rays seeding more cloud cover across the globe and it's already impacting agriculture growth.  Actually, come to think of it, maybe the recent volcanic activity just NW of Japan that spewed volcanic ash into the atmosphere may have increased the amount of cloud cover in that part of the world.  

https://electroverse.net/tokyos-cloudiest-spell-since-records-began/

This chart below is clearly showing us that cosmic rays will be heading into uncharted territory and I fully expect that by next year the planet will see a big drop in global temps.  Solar Cycle 25 is going to be fascinating.

CR.png?w=640&ssl=1

• Like 3

Just read this interesting article regarding the correlation between increased cosmic rays seeding more cloud cover across the globe and it's already impacting agriculture growth. Actually, come to think of it, maybe the recent volcanic activity just NW of Japan that spewed volcanic ash into the atmosphere may have increased the amount of cloud cover in that part of the world.

https://electroverse.net/tokyos-cloudiest-spell-since-records-began/

This chart below is clearly showing us that cosmic rays will be heading into uncharted territory and I fully expect that by next year the planet will see a big drop in global temps. Solar Cycle 25 is going to be fascinating.

CR.png?w=640&ssl=1

Definitely agree.

Very interesting Greece had 5.1 earthquake.

True, it's been very quiet there.

Not unlike the large one off of NW Australia. That was wholly unexpected.

• Like 2

Very interesting Greece had 5.1 earthquake.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/earthquake-athens-greece-capital-strong-quake-buildings-damaged-today-2019-07-19/

Luckily my condo did not suffered any damages. I have a friend who lives nearby there to go and check it out. Quakes are pretty common in Greece, so nothing new to us.

• Like 3

Snowfall for Winter 2023 -24 for Metro Detroit Area 

Oct 2023: 0.2" AN

Nov 2023: 2.2" AN

Dec 2023: 0.5" BN Insane!

Jan 2024: 17.0" AN

Feb 2024: 1.9"  BN

Mar 2024: 4.9" BN

April 2024:

Season So Far: 26.7"

Nice, I have also been reading about increased cosmic rays resulting in increased geologic activity. Another interesting thing is our magnetic field has been weaking for a long time. I know alot has to do with the pole flip that is currently taking place. Alot of pieces to the puzzle that is our planet.

Here is a central source for the study and it has links to the two published studies : https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-11/scientists-finland-japan-man-made-climate-change-doesnt-exist-practice?fbclid=IwAR2EAaq6yIgIHbJz_yLak1T-rygeb7NHa4GUvbl-IS8iDksfTvgJbz-Esek

By own definition, a pole "flip" is a sudden event, not the gradual pole migration or whatever term they're using to describe recent trends. IF there were to be a genuine flip, we'd not be here safely exchanging thoughts on the topic, lol 

Winter 2023-24 Snow Total = 52.8" (89% Normal Season)  Largest Storm: 12" (1/12-13)   Oct: 0.1 Nov: 2.9 Dec: 7.5 Jan: 31.7 Feb: 6.0 Mar: 4.1 Apr: 0.0

Avg = 59.2"  (Harrison): 2023-24 = xx.x" 

Avg = 45.0"  (KDTW): 2022-23 = 33.5"   2021-22 = 35.6"    

Avg = 49.7"  (KRMY): 2020-21 = 36.2"   2019-20 = 48.0"   2018-19 = 56.1"   2017-18 = 68.3"    2016-17 = 52"    2015-16 = 57.4"    2014-15 = 55.3"    2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"    2011-12 = 43.7"

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

The recent record lows in Russia and eastern Europe help explain photos my daughter sent me. She's there visiting relatives and sent me a pic of bicycle riding in mid-day under full sun while wearing long black clothes! Must've been more like autumn weather. While Poland and areas roasted in June, our patterns obviously flipped and brought that stuff here for July. 

https://electroverse.net/russia-breaks-more-all-time-low-temperature-records-one-from-way-back-in-1893/

While more temperature related, this link is very interesting reading. NASA predicting "Dalton Minimum" level solar levels for the next cycle (25). Stuff you rarely hear or see in the MSM!

https://electroverse.net/nasa-predicts-next-solar-cycle-will-be-lowest-in-200-years-dalton-minimum-levels-the-implications/

• Like 4

Winter 2023-24 Snow Total = 52.8" (89% Normal Season)  Largest Storm: 12" (1/12-13)   Oct: 0.1 Nov: 2.9 Dec: 7.5 Jan: 31.7 Feb: 6.0 Mar: 4.1 Apr: 0.0

Avg = 49.7"  (KRMY): 2020-21 = 36.2"   2019-20 = 48.0"   2018-19 = 56.1"   2017-18 = 68.3"    2016-17 = 52"    2015-16 = 57.4"    2014-15 = 55.3"    2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"    2011-12 = 43.7"

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

summer 1816...#holycrapbatman  :o

One Virginia resident recalled, “In June another snowfall came and folks went sleighing. On July 4, water froze in cisterns and snow fell again, with Independence Day celebrants moving inside churches where hearth fires warmed things a mite.”

• Like 5

By own definition, a pole "flip" is a sudden event, not the gradual pole migration or whatever term they're using to describe recent trends. IF there were to be a genuine flip, we'd not be here safely exchanging thoughts on the topic, lol

The sun does pole flips rapidly, but I don't think Earth does this process as fast.
  • Like 1

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/earthquake-athens-greece-capital-strong-quake-buildings-damaged-today-2019-07-19/

Luckily my condo did not suffered any damages. I have a friend who lives nearby there to go and check it out. Quakes are pretty common in Greece, so nothing new to us.

I know Greece is used to Earthquakes but the location was a bit different. But glad you guys avoided damage!
  • Like 2

I know Greece is used to Earthquakes but the location was a bit different. But glad you guys avoided damage!

Thanks bud....

• Like 1

Snowfall for Winter 2023 -24 for Metro Detroit Area 

Oct 2023: 0.2" AN

Nov 2023: 2.2" AN

Dec 2023: 0.5" BN Insane!

Jan 2024: 17.0" AN

Feb 2024: 1.9"  BN

Mar 2024: 4.9" BN

April 2024:

Season So Far: 26.7"

I believe strongly that sometime before 2025 that the New Madrid will roll. That one would destroy US shipping for a good duration.

It is a fault that you never hear of anymore. I drive over part of it at least a couple of times per year.

As for the cosmic rays/solar, there is a definite link.

New Madrid has always fascinated me. Mid continent faults and quakes of that nature can sit for a long time then unleash a stunning amount of thrust. The reports of dust geysers all over the area is one for the books. Had it occurred today the damage would be catastrophic as many buildings in the MW are brick and mortar and not able to stand large quakes. The death toll would be horrendous.

The evidence is growing and becoming clear that we have dificult days ahead. We won't find the information in any general or mainstream sources. We'll have to dig. Many of the these researchers have been shunned, however, thankfully they're stubborn and they follow the facts they uncover.

They can't stop what's coming, but they can warn us to prepare. Maybe learn some more gardening. Myself, I am considering a move from the city into a larger piece of property closer to family. It's going to be a haul.

I'm no kid anymore and I know I won't be able to fend for myself and my husband alone as we grow older. Public problems and needs will multiply. This will precipitate a cascade of social problems and unrest. Best to prepare.

Whoever thought that we'd see ourselves facing something like this?

Many of you that are young will not see life as it is or was in your lifetime again.

According to a separate study, ‘Explosive volcanic eruptions triggered by cosmic rays: Volcano as a bubble chamber’ scientists ToshikazuEbisuzaki et al find that the 1991 Mt. Pinatubo eruption may have been triggered by an increase in cosmic-rays. They examined the timing of 11 eruptive events that produced silica-rich magma from four volcanoes in Japan and found:

“Nine of the 11 events occurred during inactive phases of solar magnetic activity (solar minimum), which is well indexed by the group sunspot number. This strong association between eruption timing and the solar minimum is statistically significant to a confidence level of 96.7%. This relationship is not observed for eruptions from volcanoes with relatively silica-poor magma, such as Izu-Ohshima. It is well known that the cosmic-ray flux is negatively correlated with solar magnetic activity, as the strong magnetic field in the solar wind repels charged particles such as galactic cosmic rays that originate from outside of the solar system.”

https://principia-scientific.org/do-cosmic-rays-trigger-earthquakes-volcanic-eruptions/

Like the deeper Maunder and Spörer Minimums preceding it, the Dalton brought on a period of lower-than-average global temperatures. The Oberlach Station in Germany, for example, experienced a 2C decline over 20 years, which devastated the country’s food production.

The Year Without a Summer also occurred during the Dalton Minimum, in 1816. It was caused by a combination of already low temperatures plus the aftereffects of the second largest volcanic eruption in 2000 years: Mount Tambora’s VEI 7 on April 10, 1815.

https://electroverse.net/nasa-predicts-next-solar-cycle-will-be-lowest-in-200-years-dalton-minimum-levels-the-implications/

• Like 3

Andie. That serves as confirmation for what I've known all of my life. Great share.

I'm thankful as well, that I have learned and been shown how to provide for my own self from nature, wilderness and the land if need be. Im likely going to sharpen, refresh those skills a bit myself soon. Some days, a step back in time would actually make my day. I've never worked and gotten all I worked for.

There are so many changes coming, in my opinion. Gotta keep our eyes open.

• Like 2

Andie. That serves as confirmation for what I've known all of my life. Great share.

I'm thankful as well, that I have learned and been shown how to provide for my own self from nature, wilderness and the land if need be. Im likely going to sharpen, refresh those skills a bit myself soon. Some days, a step back in time would actually make my day. I've never worked and gotten all I worked for.

There are so many changes coming, in my opinion. Gotta keep our eyes open.

I'm more inclined now then ever to learn how to live a self-sustained life. Build a community.  Buy a farm, raise your own cattle, grow your own food, live off the land.  I've never been more connected to nature than I am now.  Each day grows stronger.  We all should share knowledge that has been provided or passed down to us.

• Like 4

“We had expected more Melting” — Thick Arctic Ice forces Norwegian Research Vessel and Icebreaker to turn back at Svalbard

Ruh-Roh! 

https://electroverse.net/we-had-expected-more-melting-thick-arctic-ice-forces-norwegian-icebreaker-back/

• Like 1

Yet another volcano blows it's top just yesterday down in Peru with particulate reaching 40k feet! 

"Particulates ejected to altitudes above 32,800 feet (10 km) –and into the stratosphere– have a direct cooling effect on the planet."

• Like 1

Yet another volcano blows it's top just yesterday down in Peru with particulate reaching 40k feet!

"Particulates ejected to altitudes above 32,800 feet (10 km) –and into the stratosphere– have a direct cooling effect on the planet."

According to some research I've done several years ago, southern hem, large volcanoes can take around 18 months to 3 years to make the circulation from the southern hemispheric stratosphere to the N. Hemisphere. Adds about 3 more years to the effect, in short. The body of evidence only grows for a drastic cooldown. In fact, it appears as though it has already shut down the warming in its tracks over the course of the last 12-18 months.

ENSO warming has been largely cancelled in no time flat. Not the same as back in 1997-2001 period. That warming and effects lasted more than a decade. It was not global warming or Mega Nino that killed all the coral, etc that we read about for 2 decades. It was a very very bright sun and lack of particulate in the atmosphere.

When a huge set of N. Hem volcanoes pop, it will rush things a good bit. Incredible time to be alive.

• Like 3

I'm more inclined now then ever to learn how to live a self-sustained life. Build a community. Buy a farm, raise your own cattle, grow your own food, live off the land. I've never been more connected to nature than I am now. Each day grows stronger. We all should share knowledge that has been provided or passed down to us.

I have felt the same as you in part of my soul since September 2017. When I fish, I want to eat them. When I'm outside maintaining my yard, I really want to tear it up and plant it in corn, etc... cut down trees and build with them...

In 1998, out in central Oklahoma, I spent that summer tending a 2.5 acre or larger garden. For my grandfather. He's pretty much his generation's equivalent of a genius in my opinion and where my gifts come from. He helped build one of the largest wire fencing companies in US history, at its heyday. Anyway, The garden was huge. It was one of the hardest, yet most rewarding things I have ever spent a summer doing. That was where I had my first experience with heat related illness, but it was so worth it. Growing things and knowing times and seasons, putting faith in provision of God from His creation is a blessing. It makes a person feel close to Him.

The poorest county here in Oklahoma is a true land of plenty with knowledge of how to use it.

Woodlands, meadows, large game, small game, best fishing streams anywhere in Oklahoma. It's paradise if you look at it the right way. It's sad that people aren't staying here, but more for me later on. :) I told someone the other day who was casting fear and worry that I thrive in tribulation. Pressure just makes me better. This man isnt worried. I've had the nickname "wildman" for 21 years for a reason. ;) Maybe I get to find out why one day.

• Like 4

According to some research I've done several years ago, southern hem, large volcanoes can take around 18 months to 3 years to make the circulation from the southern hemispheric stratosphere to the N. Hemisphere. Adds about 3 more years to the effect, in short. The body of evidence only grows for a drastic cooldown. In fact, it appears as though it has already shut down the warming in its tracks over the course of the last 12-18 months.

ENSO warming has been largely cancelled in no time flat. Not the same as back in 1997-2001 period. That warming and effects lasted more than a decade. It was not global warming or Mega Nino that killed all the coral, etc that we read about for 2 decades. It was a very very bright sun and lack of particulate in the atmosphere.

When a huge set of N. Hem volcanoes pop, it will rush things a good bit. Incredible time to be alive.

I remember posting (SMI forum prior to finding TWF's site) a decade or so ago that it would take a volcano event to "turn the tide" on the runaway sun's warming effects and the seeming ease with which it was melting the snow during the heart of winter. In a state (MI) known for it's endless cloud cover during winter months from the GL's. It appears to be happening.  

I remember posting (SMI forum prior to finding TWF's site) a decade or so ago that it would take a volcano event to "turn the tide" on the runaway sun's warming effects and the seeming ease with which it was melting the snow during the heart of winter. In a state (MI) known for it's endless cloud cover during winter months from the GL's. It appears to be happening.

I remember days and days of cloud cover during the winters of the very early 1990s, along with 2-3 late Octobers in a row that were quite cool.

I'm like you folks, I'm excited to see if we get a throwback era here to what I remember. I remember having to be a rodeo clown for 3 Halloweens in a row because I could layer my clothing under that costume and couldn't with any other options I had.

Funny the weird things I remember sometimes....

• Like 1

I'm more inclined now then ever to learn how to live a self-sustained life. Build a community.  Buy a farm, raise your own cattle, grow your own food, live off the land.  I've never been more connected to nature than I am now.  Each day grows stronger.  We all should share knowledge that has been provided or passed down to us.

It's harder when you're older though. I'm growing worried.

• Like 2