Wyoming Landfill Burying Massive Used Windmill Blades

No MSM on this – Wyoming landfill burying used windmill blades

September 26, 2019 by Robert Felix

More than 900 gigantic blades from just three wind farms to be buried in the Casper Regional Landfill. (I thought this was supposed to be ‘sustainable’ energy.)

To save space, each blade is cut into three separate parts before transporting them, then stacked on each other to be buried.

No need to look as they took the article and photo down.

That's curious.

https://www.wyomingnewsnow.tv/content/news/Casper-Regional-Landfill-begins-burying-5607077%2001.html?fbclid=IwAR3Zhi-jQUrmeAP4_USRboCNk4mAykBfHqAcT-a-Pa_wkG8hnxZGxelLoYg

• Like 1

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

No MSM on this – Wyoming landfill burying used windmill blades

September 26, 2019 by Robert Felix

More than 900 gigantic blades from just three wind farms to be buried in the Casper Regional Landfill. (I thought this was supposed to be ‘sustainable’ energy.)

To save space, each blade is cut into three separate parts before transporting them, then stacked on each other to be buried.

No need to look as they took the article and photo down.

That's curious.

https://www.wyomingnewsnow.tv/content/news/Casper-Regional-Landfill-begins-burying-5607077%2001.html?fbclid=IwAR3Zhi-jQUrmeAP4_USRboCNk4mAykBfHqAcT-a-Pa_wkG8hnxZGxelLoYg

Sounds like perfectly useless garbage to me unless you missed something. Obammy's wind credits must've run out on them. Off to the scrap heap! Every single person with a brain in the energy sector knew that they were unsustainable and abysmally costly to maintain. When the burden of cost falls on the operators and cannot be backed by state credits or government credits and/or passed down to the consumer the only feasible thing to do is tear them down.

Coal, hydro, thermo, and solar are the top producers for efficiency and always will be in my lifetime.

• Like 2

The liberals will never admit wind power is an utter failure and an ecological disatster.  The wind farms are an eyesore and kill birds.  I never knew the blade weren't even recyclable.  We have a wind farm in this state near Ellensburg which is an extremely windy place (during the time of year the power isn't needed).   During the winter, when the power is really needed it can be calm for weeks on end sometimes.  Just pathetic.

• Like 2

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Day with 1" or more snow depth = 1

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

Thankfully this story has really exploded and there are many links that can be found on Google.  A total embarrassment for the Democrats.  It's no wonder the link Andie provided was deep sixed.  

• Like 2

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Day with 1" or more snow depth = 1

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9