First Regular Fast Radio Radio Signals Detected

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/wxexwz/something-in-deep-space-is-sending-signals-to-earth-in-steady-16-day-cycles

"A mysterious radio source located in a galaxy 500 million light years from Earth is pulsing on a 16-day cycle, like clockwork, according to a new study. This marks the first time that scientists have ever detected periodicity in these signals, which are known as fast radio bursts (FRBs), and is a major step toward unmasking their sources.

.......Scientists have previously suggested that flares from highly magnetized neutron stars, called magnetars, might be the source of some FRBs. But since magnetars tend to rotate every few seconds, a 16-day cycle does not match the expected profile of a magnetar-based FRB."

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

Must likely not organic. You did not say how long the burst last. If it was a planet that rotated every 16 days, maybe it is the morning drive broadcast, but it would need to last three hours. Why? Because that's how long they last.

Seriously, the concept of space-time is beyond most. Just think how many years humans have existed on Earth. The first radio broadcast was 1906. We have been putting out broadcast for 144 years out of maybe 150 thousand years. 

Let's look at our gallaxy. It is 105, 700 light years wide. The nearest gallaxy, Andromeda, is 2.537 million light years away.

Taking into account sudden cataclysm in advanced society, divided by distance it is unlikely we could ever communicate. Then there is the big Monza Ball, frequency. They may be hundreds of past broadcast passing by, but we listened to the wrong frequency, or in the wrong direction.

Totallity is a *****. 

We must listen, however, because we are aware...

A Navy Chief said, "Never change your forecast. That way you can only be wrong once."

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

"Powerful astrophysical phenomena."

That brings us to the next question. Why do we care? The power of the universe is well known. The phase change of unstable matter. It's interaction with radiational decay. It's all catastrophic in nature.

We want to hear some other civilizations version of Groucho Marx.. Happy Valentine's Day..

https://youtu.be/vqIYQZELD2I

A Navy Chief said, "Never change your forecast. That way you can only be wrong once."

How about sticking to the topic and taking your illuminations to the OT?

Now if you can connect Groucho to astrophysics and FRBs then your on topic, but the math must hold up.

Otherwise, have a good day.

• Like 1

How about sticking to the topic and taking your illuminations to the OT?

Now if you can connect Groucho to astrophysics and FRBs then your on topic, but the math must hold up.

Otherwise, have a good day.

I wish I could be what you want, But I'm too absract. Hard to put into words what I have learned. Most are too involved in thier illusion to understand. The power of the Mind is far beyond most.

It is this power that makes personal reality. How awesome is that?

All your fears, all your hopes are extensions of your, "beliefs."

Magic is very real. All you need do is, "believe," it. How would you like to understand that?

We make an ego. This is who we think we are, but he is nothing. They exist for a time, because we made them. They die with the body.

We make things in this world, but they are ephemeral. We try to love them, but they dissapear.

The noise you hear are from my ego. He still thinks he is real....

Just stick to the science, Wx.

It'll be cool.

I would like to at least try and explain my abstract rationale. Sunny and 60 today in Baltimore. So here goes...

The topic is regular fast radio signal burst.

Words are symbols. The word, "Radio," is a term of communication on Earth. If you were on a planet 20 light years or so away and turned your antenna in the right direction and the receiver to the right frequency, you may hear Croucho Marx. 

If you are a raw science guy, or gal, the term "Radio burst" means catastrophic event. To be regular simply means that it is cyclic. The guyser, Ol' faithfull in Yelowstone National Park is a micro example of this cosmic event. Stability, building instability, then catastrophic release. A remote possibility is it is contenuous, but periodically obstructed. 

Radio burst also have a micro example. Lightning bolts heat the surrounding air to near 10,000F.  A micro catastrophic event indeed. To hear the resultant burst, just get an AM radio.

In the end the physical universe means nothing. Consciousness is all that matters, it is Devine. When an an indiviual losses consciousness, the universe disappears, now that's a big deal.

Be glad the universe does no disappear. This also means neither do you. 

Every individual is you, just having a different individual experience, you are cellular. Just  as body has trillions of cells, so do you. Birth is not a begining  but a continuance.  You have no beginning or end, such are the conditions in Heaven. You did not create yourself, be glad....

• 1 year later...
On 2/25/2020 at 1:19 AM, DJ Droppin said:

Sorry. It's my microwave again. I've been on a major hot pocket binge. .... Hi. Very interesting and fascinating post.

I think you might want to browse some of the UK weather forums as they have more active discussions. I sometimes spend too much time there. Why can't this forum be like that? What are we doing so wrong? 🤔