Jump to content
The Weather Forums

Coronavirus Discussion Part II


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

And now their new case rate is higher than the US.

 

Does that negate the fact we've literally had 50 times more deaths than them the last four months?

  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

Everett Snowfall

 

2018-19: 24.75"

2019-20: 10.5"

 

1/10: 0.5"

1/12: 5.5"

1/13: 1"

1/14: 1.5"

1/15: 2"

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Front Ranger

    1717

  • TT-SEA

    1331

  • FAR_Weather

    1232

  • SilverFallsAndrew

    833

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After being on a ventilator for over 3 weeks, the guy I work with hospitalized with covid-19 has been taken off and underwent surgery on Friday to have a trach installed. They are hoping to have him h

Land based otter!  

Where We Have Been: Late Feb: It's just a flu and its only in China! Dow 30,000 Early March: Our President has it under control, it isn't that bad Mid March: Why are these libtarded states shutting ev

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, bainbridgekid said:

Does that negate the fact we've literally had 50 times more deaths than them the last four months?

It means that its not political and the virus comes in waves.

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

It means that its not political and the virus comes in waves.

How in the world does it mean that? 😂

 

The fact pandemics come in waves does not mean that political decisions don't have a major impact on the severity and impact of them.

 

Again. 100,000 US deaths since mid-May. 2,000 in France and Spain. What do you think explains that difference? Spain and France have hot Summers too . . .

Everett Snowfall

 

2018-19: 24.75"

2019-20: 10.5"

 

1/10: 0.5"

1/12: 5.5"

1/13: 1"

1/14: 1.5"

1/15: 2"

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bainbridgekid said:

How in the world does it mean that? 😂

 

The fact pandemics come in waves does not mean that political decisions don't have a major impact on the severity and impact of them.

 

Again. 100,000 US deaths since mid-May. 2,000 in France and Spain. What do you think explains that difference? Spain and France have hot Summers too . . .

 

Well your cut-off is pretty arbitrary there... since the US was still counting deaths from the initial wave in May while France and Spain were a month ahead.     

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

 

Well your cut-off is pretty arbitrary there... since the US was still counting deaths from the initial wave in May while France and Spain were a month ahead.     

Ok. 80,000 US deaths since mid-June and 2,000 in Spain and France since mid-May.

Everett Snowfall

 

2018-19: 24.75"

2019-20: 10.5"

 

1/10: 0.5"

1/12: 5.5"

1/13: 1"

1/14: 1.5"

1/15: 2"

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, bainbridgekid said:

Ok. 80,000 US deaths since mid-June and 2,000 in Spain and France since mid-May.

Lets see what happens next.   They have their second wave and their deaths will go up.   

All hail DeSantis and Abbott!    Their states' numbers are crashing down.   Governors control everything.    🙄

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TT-SEA said:

Lets see what happens next.   They have their second wave and their deaths will go up.   

All hail DeSantis and Abbott!    Their states' numbers are crashing down.   Governors control everything.    🙄

Actually, FL has pretty much leveled off over the past couple weeks. At about 4x the cases they were seeing in late May. TX has also leveled off over the past week or so, at about 3.5x where they were in late May.

CA, on the other hand, has seen cases decrease to about 1.5x where they were in late May, and a has a death rate about 30% lower than TX and 38% lower than FL.

It's certainly not the only thing, but politics absolutely is a factor.

Low. Solar.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Front Ranger said:

Actually, FL has pretty much leveled off over the past couple weeks. At about 4x the cases they were seeing in late May. TX has also leveled off over the past week or so, at about 3.5x where they were in late May.

CA, on the other hand, has seen cases decrease to about 1.5x where they were in late May, and a death rate about 30% lower than TX and 38% lower than FL.

It's certainly not the only thing, but politics absolutely is a factor.

 

Politics is minor... people will always adjust accordingly.   Its in their best interest.  

Florida and Texas are 17th and 19th respectively in deaths per million.

 

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Front Ranger said:

So the people of CA care more about their best interest than those in AZ, TX, and FL?

Not sure.  There are many factors involved in best interest.   Some might not fit the nanny state definition.

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to post
Share on other sites

The US passed 600 deaths per million today and will almost certainly pass 200,000 deaths tomorrow.

The only countries with an officially higher death rate than the US are Peru, Belgium, Spain, Bolivia, Chile, Brazil, Ecuador, and the UK.

Everett Snowfall

 

2018-19: 24.75"

2019-20: 10.5"

 

1/10: 0.5"

1/12: 5.5"

1/13: 1"

1/14: 1.5"

1/15: 2"

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, bainbridgekid said:

The US passed 600 deaths per million today and will almost certainly pass 200,000 deaths tomorrow.

The only countries with an officially higher death rate than the US are Peru, Belgium, Spain, Bolivia, Chile, Brazil, Ecuador, and the UK.

Even the CDC admitted only a fraction of the deaths are purely attributed to COVID.  At least 90% had other factors involved.  We just need to let this play out like any other pandemic in the past.  I know it sounds heartless, but that is how these things burn themselves out.  As much as the media wants to make it sound like this is something new...it isn't.   This stuff used to be a fact of life.

  • Like 2

Death To Warm Anomalies!

 

Winter 2019-20 stats

 

Total Snowfall = 3.7"

Day with 1" or more snow depth = 3

Total Hail = T

Coldest Low = 20

Lows 32 or below = 60

Highs 32 or below = 0

Lows 20 or below = 1

Highs 40 or below = 10

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, snow_wizard said:

Even the CDC admitted only a fraction of the deaths are purely attributed to COVID.  At least 90% had other factors involved.  We just need to let this play out like any other pandemic in the past.  I know it sounds heartless, but that is how these things burn themselves out.  As much as the media wants to make it sound like this is something new...it isn't.   This stuff used to be a fact of life.

I agree that the media has been in fear mongering mode for months and this pandemic is unfortunate part of nature... but we always knew there were other factors involved that make some people more susceptible.    A large percentage of Americans have some health issue that makes them more susceptible.   Its not exactly a shock revelation.   Its still killing people before they would have died otherwise.  

  • Like 2

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is all completely normal behavior for a high government official so obviously any expression of alarm or outrage about it is merely yet another instance of the inexplicable hostility the deep state has for our great president. /sarc

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/09/14/michael-caputo-coronavirus-cdc/

 

It's called clown range for a reason.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Marion County had their lowest case count in several months yesterday. Some good news. 

Snowfall                                  Precip

2019-20: 23.5"                   2019-20: 36.14" 

2018-19: 63.5"                   2018-19: 66.33"

2017-18: 30.3"                   2017-18: 59.83"

2016-17: 49.2"                   2016-17: 97.58"

2015-16: 11.75"                 2015-16: 68.67"

2014-15: 3.5"
2013-14: 11.75"
2012-13: 16.75"
2011-12: 98.5"                   2011-12: 92.67"

 

It's always sunny at Winters Hill! 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, snow_wizard said:

We just need to let this play out like any other pandemic in the past.  I know it sounds heartless, but that is how these things burn themselves out.  As much as the media wants to make it sound like this is something new...it isn't.   This stuff used to be a fact of life.

It’s not every day you see the premodern era cited as a model for public health policy.

  • Haha 4
It's called clown range for a reason.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, snow_wizard said:

Even the CDC admitted only a fraction of the deaths are purely attributed to COVID.  At least 90% had other factors involved.  We just need to let this play out like any other pandemic in the past.  I know it sounds heartless, but that is how these things burn themselves out.  As much as the media wants to make it sound like this is something new...it isn't.   This stuff used to be a fact of life.

Other factors means underlying health conditions, which over 50% of the country has. Vast majority are not conditions that are immediately life threatening.

The average person who has died from covid had 10+ years of life left by most estimates. And that number is skewed by the huge number of nursing home outbreaks with the first wave.

  • Like 1

Low. Solar.

Link to post
Share on other sites

ND with a 12.18% positivity rate today, yowza.

>1" Snowfalls for Fargo-Hector Int'l Airport in 2020-21:

 

Total Snowfall for 2020-2021 @ KFAR: 0.0"            Coldest Low: 30*F (9/9)

 

 

First flake of the season:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see Trump back to holding large indoor rallies again! Looked like few masks and no social distancing in either Nevada or Arizona rally the last two days.

Such a strong leader.

 

Everett Snowfall

 

2018-19: 24.75"

2019-20: 10.5"

 

1/10: 0.5"

1/12: 5.5"

1/13: 1"

1/14: 1.5"

1/15: 2"

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, bainbridgekid said:

Does that negate the fact we've literally had 50 times more deaths than them the last four months?

They’ve had more deaths per capita than us, which is a better comparison than the raw number. For reasons I’m sure you understand.

I suspect the EU will end up with a higher death rate than the US when it’s all said and done. And the reason has nothing to with politics or party affiliation.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Phil said:

Deaths per capita is a better comparison than the raw number. For reasons I’m sure you understand.

I suspect the EU will end up with a higher death rate than the US when it’s all said and done.

Considering all of Europe has had ~195K deaths and has a population nearly 50% larger than the US, that seems pretty unlikely to me. Are you anticipating their Fall/Winter wave to be that much worse than the US's?

  • Like 1

Everett Snowfall

 

2018-19: 24.75"

2019-20: 10.5"

 

1/10: 0.5"

1/12: 5.5"

1/13: 1"

1/14: 1.5"

1/15: 2"

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bainbridgekid said:

Considering all of Europe has had ~195K deaths and has a population nearly 50% larger than the US, that seems pretty unlikely to me. Are you anticipating their Fall/Winter wave to be that much worse than the US's?

Oh, yes. Summer conditions in Europe are much less conducive to spreading covid. People spend more time outside, have windows open, and don’t work as many hours as Americans. Come fall/winter, that will change.

Meanwhile, most of the major US metros have seen enough cases to lower the population R0 number substantially, except in some western/central cities like Chicago and Seattle, which I suspect will be the hotspots. The first wave in the NE US tore through ~ 20-30% of the population, which makes a similar outbreak unlikely since there’ll be fewer spreaders.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Phil said:

Oh, yes. Summer conditions in Europe are much less conducive to spreading covid. People spend more time outside, have windows open, and don’t work as many hours as Americans. Come fall/winter, that will change.

Meanwhile, most of the major US metros have seen enough cases to lower the population R0 number substantially, except in some western/central cities like Chicago and Seattle, which I suspect will be the hotspots. The first wave in the NE US tore through ~ 20-30% of the population, which makes a similar outbreak unlikely since there’ll be fewer spreaders.

 

This is all silly.   Its entirely the fault of Republicans.   Everyone in the state of Florida is a die hard Trump supporter of course.   

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, snow_wizard said:

Even the CDC admitted only a fraction of the deaths are purely attributed to COVID.  At least 90% had other factors involved.  We just need to let this play out like any other pandemic in the past.  I know it sounds heartless, but that is how these things burn themselves out.  As much as the media wants to make it sound like this is something new...it isn't.   This stuff used to be a fact of life.

We also didn't know what germs were and treated disease with leeches, but medical science has come a long way.

The CDC data you are referring to had been massively misinterpreted. 90% of COVID deaths have occurred in people with at least one other health condition (ie. diabetes, high blood pressure, being overweight) or along with another illness (ie. Covid caused pneumonia or heart failure.) Around 60% of Americans have one of those health conditions so fwiw. The fact that someone was overweight or had diabetes when they got Covid does not mean their death didn't count or that Covid didn't kill them.

  • Like 1

Everett Snowfall

 

2018-19: 24.75"

2019-20: 10.5"

 

1/10: 0.5"

1/12: 5.5"

1/13: 1"

1/14: 1.5"

1/15: 2"

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Phil said:

They’ve had more deaths per capita than us, which is a better comparison than the raw number. For reasons I’m sure you understand.

I suspect the EU will end up with a higher death rate than the US when it’s all said and done. And the reason has nothing to with politics or party affiliation.

Germany: 113 deaths/million

Denmark: 109

Austria: 84

Finland: 61

Poland: 59

Croatia: 56

Norway: 49

Slovakia: 7

Portugal: 184

Switzerland: 234

Ireland: 361

France: 475

 

The US: 604

 

We've done easily worse than most of Europe.

 

Low. Solar.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Front Ranger said:

Germany: 113 deaths/million

Denmark: 109

Austria: 84

Finland: 61

Poland: 59

Croatia: 56

Norway: 49

Slovakia: 7

Portugal: 184

Switzerland: 234

Ireland: 361

France: 475

 

The US: 604

 

We've done easily worse than most of Europe.

 


That won’t be the case for long, though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Front Ranger said:

Germany: 113 deaths/million

Denmark: 109

Austria: 84

Finland: 61

Poland: 59

Croatia: 56

Norway: 49

Slovakia: 7

Portugal: 184

Switzerland: 234

Ireland: 361

France: 475

 

The US: 604

 

We've done easily worse than most of Europe.

 

To be fair, what most people think of when talking about Europe especially the central part (ie: UK, Spain, Italy, and even Belgium and Sweden). Which are all even or substantially worse than the US.

Phil’s comment on the death rate comparison was not that ridiculous and could easily end up being true later down the road. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone happen to know how public schools, that are doing in person learning in other states, are fairing?  It sounds like they have been fairing better than colleges.   Not sure if that is any evidence of not spreading much through younger children.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, jcmcgaffey said:

To be fair, what most people think of when talking about Europe especially the central part (ie: UK, Spain, Italy, and even Belgium and Sweden). Which are all even or substantially worse than the US.

Phil’s comment on the death rate comparison was not that ridiculous and could easily end up being true later down the road. 

Either way, US has seen higher death rate than most of Europe.

Low. Solar.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jcmcgaffey said:

Does anyone happen to know how public schools, that are doing in person learning in other states, are fairing?  It sounds like they have been fairing better than colleges.   Not sure if that is any evidence of not spreading much through younger children.  

I don't think there have been any outbreaks tied to public schools. It's too early to draw any conclusions, though.

>1" Snowfalls for Fargo-Hector Int'l Airport in 2020-21:

 

Total Snowfall for 2020-2021 @ KFAR: 0.0"            Coldest Low: 30*F (9/9)

 

 

First flake of the season:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Front Ranger said:

There has been in Israel.

Ya I have been curious to see how things play out with both colleges and younger grade schools especially if there end up being any major differences between the two. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Curious if Wisconsin’s recent major spike is from colleges or protests. It seems to be tie in more in line with the protests (which I am not saying I’m against them just seeing if they are related).  This article seems to tie it to colleges coming back though which makes sense but large protests also occurred at the same time and it’s not the college students that are creating most of the positive tests. 
 

https://www.wpr.org/wisconsin-covid-19-cases-rise-september-spike-hits-college-towns

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Study regarding transmission in German schools after their reopening

https://www.eurosurveillance.org/content/10.2807/1560-7917.ES.2020.25.36.2001587

Germany has been very good about getting studies out.

  • Excited 1

>1" Snowfalls for Fargo-Hector Int'l Airport in 2020-21:

 

Total Snowfall for 2020-2021 @ KFAR: 0.0"            Coldest Low: 30*F (9/9)

 

 

First flake of the season:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Front Ranger said:

Spain has reported 239 new deaths today, the highest daily total since early May.

Really bad news to see Madrid getting hit hard again after being ravaged so bad in the Spring. Shows herd immunity is still a long way off most places.

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Everett Snowfall

 

2018-19: 24.75"

2019-20: 10.5"

 

1/10: 0.5"

1/12: 5.5"

1/13: 1"

1/14: 1.5"

1/15: 2"

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, bainbridgekid said:

Really bad news to see Madrid getting hit hard again after being ravaged so bad in the Spring. Shows herd immunity is still a long way off most places.

To provide some perspective... there are 359 COVID patients in Madrid hospitals right now in a metro area with a population of 6.6 million.   

  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to post
Share on other sites

Our supreme ruler Inslee said today that these are not wildfires... these are "climate fires".   Specifically because grass dries out now due to climate change.  😄

And when asked what we can do to protect citizens of WA from the current air quality problems... he said that we will implement climate change measures which will make it go away.   Of course there is zero chance that we would have smoke from other states... or Canada... or Siberia... or China.     

Does he really believe his own crap?   I can't tell if he is scheming or just stupid.    He is such a condescending  hypocrite either way.  

But the worst part... the worthless reporters in these press conference refuse to challenge him.    How is that possible??

  • Like 3

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to post
Share on other sites

One benefit of this smoke... it makes wearing a mask outside by yourself look smart and not sort of silly. 

  • Like 1

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

Our supreme ruler Inslee said today that these are not wildfires... these are "climate fires".   Specifically because grass dries out now due to climate change.  😄

And when asked what we can do to protect citizens of WA from the current air quality problems... he said that we will implement climate change measures which will make it go away.   Of course there is zero chance that we would have smoke from other states... or Canada... or Siberia... or China.     

Does he really believe his own crap?   I can't tell if he is scheming or just stupid.    He is such a condescending  hypocrite either way.  

But the worst part... the worthless reporters in these press conference refuse to challenge him.    How is that possible??

It's an election year. He's pandering to the sizable segment of his supporters that truly believe we will all perish from climate change within 10 years. He's capitalizing on a very odd, very uncommon weather pattern and turning it political for election gains. Not that surprising and a pretty transparent ploy to shore up votes.

Anything to get re-elected and maintain his power.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, hawkstwelve said:

It's an election year. He's pandering to the sizable segment of his supporters that truly believe we will all perish from climate change within 10 years. He's capitalizing on a very odd, very uncommon weather pattern and turning it political for election gains. Not that surprising and a pretty transparent ploy to shore up votes.

Anything to get re-elected and maintain his power.

 

I would actually respect him more if he was just pandering and privately admitted it... as opposed to him actually believing that he can end all wildfires and ensure perfect air quality for the citizens of WA state.

I am all for clean energy.   But stop the lies and fear mongering and outlandish promises.   He talks to us like we are all 5-year olds with no ability to reason.   Its the same thing he does with COVID.

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to post
Share on other sites

The media at the White House pressing briefing today were beyond ridiculous and it was a perfect example of what is wrong with our media landscape today. 

Not one question about the Middle East peace agreement, not one about cops being ambushed in broad daylight, not one about the continued riots... So many questions not asked because the media is hyper-ventilating over Trump's comments on masks. I mean, really? Masks? That's what you want to focus on?

It's disgusting what our media has turned into. Really abhorrent, unprofessional partisan "journalism" in the name of sticking it to Trump. Going viral by being incredibly rude to the Press Secretary is more important to them then asking legitimate, interesting questions about the day's variety of topics.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?475899-1/white-house-differs-cdc-director-coronavirus-vaccine-availability&live=

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

I would actually respect him more if he was just pandering and privately admitted it... as opposed to him actually believing that he can end all wildfires and ensure perfect air quality for the citizens of WA state.

I am all for clean energy.   But stop the lies and fear mongering and outlandish promises.   He talks to us like we are all 5-year olds with no ability to reason.   Its the same thing he does with COVID.

Lies, fear mongering, outlandish promises, climate change... Did I mention it's an election year?

He knows for d*mn sure these fires aren't "climate fires". He's a condescending, holier-than-thou tw*t but he's not stupid. I can almost guarantee it's all about politics. 

Take a very rare occurrence, tie it to a topic that your base likes and will gobble up, and say you will make sure it never happens again! This is juvenile-level politics at best, willful ignorance at worst.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, hawkstwelve said:

Lies, fear mongering, outlandish promises, climate change... Did I mention it's an election year?

He knows for d*mn sure these fires aren't "climate fires". He's a condescending, holier-than-thou tw*t but he's not stupid. I can almost guarantee it's all about politics. 

Take a very rare occurrence, tie it to a topic that your base likes and will gobble up, and say you will make sure it never happens again! This is juvenile-level politics at best, willful ignorance at worst.

In fairness... Trump does the same thing of course.   Just not with climate change or COVID.

But there are people on here who think Inslee is just awesome... and yet can't believe those stupid Trump supporters.     Its the same BS. 

And its why we are in this divisive political mess in this country.   Even with a large portion of the country in the middle thinking both sides are nuts.  The extreme partisans rule the land.

  • Like 1

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

In fairness... Trump does the same thing of course.   Just not with climate change or COVID.

But there are people on here who think Inslee is just awesome... and yet can't believe those stupid Trump supporters.     Its the same BS. 

And its why we are in this divisive political mess in this country.   Even with a large portion of the country in the middle thinking both sides are nuts.  The extreme partisans rule the land.

Absolutely he does. Every politician does and it's only heightened every four years. Extremely annoying but pretty easy to see through... Just like this "climate fire" thing and Inslee. 

Agree with you on the rest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The U.S. has begun an upward trend in cases for the first time since mid July. Unfortunately, I think we're probably seeing the beginnings of the fall wave.

US.png

Locally, CO reported 587 new cases today, the most since early August. Wyoming reported 128, a new daily record.

  • Angry 1
  • Downvote 1

Low. Solar.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...