Fall 2014 weather

weatherfan2012

yeah over all been a tranqul month.Larry is thinking alot like you are likey up and down november december before the big fall out january-march his don't come out until halloween or around then.be interesting to see his analogs he been very good the last few falls and winters dispite a certain fourm we all know likes to post trash on him

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thing is, the airmass is actually warmer than average for this time of year, and conditions aloft look poor for dendritic growth..so I'm not sure we'll even hit 6"..so could be fairly pedestrian..

Bust.

After the brief 2-day super-torch, now seeing freezing rain and strong SE winds again..gust to 41mph..fun

Also tried to capture two eagles making love in one of the old tulip trees, but it came out like s**t..still funnyish..

http://catchmypicture.com/f/rUGRpk/1280.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Don't bust your arse Phil !

We're still looking for the rainy, cold, niño winter.

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

Don't bust your arse Phil !

We're still looking for the rainy, cold, niño winter.

Lol, I'm aching today. Still seeing freezing drizzle..almost 48hrs straight and still going.

• 4 weeks later...

It's going to be a cold one up there this year Phil.

Hope you laid in a supply of wood or heating oil. Texas is damp and chilly.

Any forecasts for Texas ?

Oh, check your pm.

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*