Global Warming .. Elements of Discussion

-
.. "Elements" pertinent to a future, discussion ... are what I'm working to put together and establish here. 

A gathering, of elements more "only". 

.. Submit different main more elemental ideas to some degree more established, for and in line with a discussion of "Global Warming" [more] along the lines that I've suggested within the follow posted accessible here below. 

http://theweatherforums.com/index.php/topic/526-global-warming/?p=67842

i.e. more or less substantiated elements. Not general conjecture.

.. In addition to what I've suggested within the post of mine routed to here above, I would also hope that all ideas / materials submitted here, be presented in such a way as to be able to be understood and appreciated by anyone interested in this theme with no more than a more simple "Introduction to Weather" Class, involving some amount of climate focus, level of understanding of "Global Warming"quote / unquoteeither whether looked at as more "Anthropomorphic" or otherwise. 

And with this idea, that if more complex, that whomever offering whatever thinking more involved be accountable to anyone asking them to elucidate theirs or other/s' thinking.  (Or in order words more plain here perhaps, "They, or whomever ask, you delineate further.")

---

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This link led me to a blank page.

.. With having clicked on it more directly. ? .. Or perhaps having copied it. ? .. It's working for me with retry. Here below is the page more parent to it. Minus the general extension: "Comparing surface and satellite temperature estimates" attached to it. Check the listing there.

http://www.climate4you.com/GlobalTemperatures.htm

---

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

2015 is off to a very warm start. Take a look at the global temperature anomaly this year compared to last year. It's still very early to say, but with an El Nino pattern beginning to show up we're definitely on pace to beat last year. March may end up being the warmest March on record or very close to it. You can see that it has started to "cool off" a bit recently though.

post-39-0-17087700-1427159697.png

post-39-0-72687100-1427159834.png

post-39-0-21799700-1427159713.png

---

• 1 month later...

-
General Synopses.

From Prof. Cliff Mass, Dept. of Atmospheric Science. Back in 2011.
Cliff Mass on climate change Part 1 and Part 2

A bit more recent, from Prof. Mass. Back in Sept. 2014.
Cliff Mass - 2014 Pacific Northwest Climate Science Conference 

And much more recent, from Professor Richard Muller, Physics Dept. UC Berkeley. Jan. 2015

".. Richard Muller became the darling of the climate denial community a few years ago when he made a number of statements questioning the integrity of climate scientists and science. Since then, his own studies have (re)confirmed the rise in global temperature, and the cause." 

Richard Muller: I Was wrong on Climate Change

Interviewed in December 2014, by Collin Maessen, in San Francisco.

If you check into Professor Muller's character at all more deeply than how he's represented more simply by some in the press, you'll find that he's not in or of any "camp". But more a true to form scientist who both investigates complex ideas and works to explain what he's found to be the case, both very well and in terms easily understandableeven to non-scientists. With no agenda, whatsoever. But much more a strong dedication to finding what's what. In fact. .. Ideas important to the context of the statement, highly general, more main focus above.

http://webcast.berkeley.edu/playlist#c,d,Physics,095393D5B42B2266

".. Based upon my interactions with Muller, I am convinced that he wants to bring the highest scientific standards to climate science. He isn’t bothered by my disagreements with their papers or his statements, he regards that as part of the needed dynamic."  Judith Curry - 2012

---