The Weather Forums

March 2022 Observations and Discussions

Hawkeye

19 hours ago, Niko said:

Yes..You definitely have it worse down there.

It’s going to rock and roll tomorrow.  
Hopefully the tornados and hail will go east.  Maps I’ve seen appear to involve south down to Austin and east into Louisiana.   
I’ll take the rain. The nasty storm parts -no thanks.  I have 2 family members on the road Monday.  

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

3 hours ago, Andie said:

It’s going to rock and roll tomorrow.  
Hopefully the tornados and hail will go east.  Maps I’ve seen appear to involve south down to Austin and east into Louisiana.   
I’ll take the rain. The nasty storm parts -no thanks.  I have 2 family members on the road Monday.  

Speaking of rain, I have more snow in my forecast tomorrow that will eventually switch on over to all rain. More flakes are possible by weeks end again, b4 temps start to really warm up, perhaps breaking the 60 degree mark by the weekend and especially early next week. It has certainly been a cold Winter and start of Spring up here, so hopefully, temps begin to become more milder.

Stay safe down there. Hopefully, as you say, receive only rain and no severe weather.

• Like 3

Final Snowfall as of today July 2022 is: 47.1" Detroit Metro Area.

Spring has arrived.  Everything busting out green down here. 

We have a 100% chance of severe storms with hail and possible tornadoes this evening and tonight. 

You know, night time tornadoes use to be a rarity in Texas but the climate has changed over the past 25 yrs and they are equal chances now.  I just hate it. 

High of 80* today, Low of 58*  Chances of rain and evening storms 100%

• Like 2
  • scream 2

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

• Tom unpinned this topic