3/4 - 3/8 Multi-Day Wave Train

Tom

My liquid total is 0.39", so the ratio is a nice 14 to 1.  The bottom layer is wet because of the warm ground, but the rest of it is fluffy and dry.

• Like 3

season snowfall: 34.8"

'22-23: 30.2"      '21-22: 27.1"      '20-21: 52.5"      '19-20: 36.2"      '18-19: 50.2"      '17-18: 39.5"

Average snowfall: ~30"

There is still snow falling here. While we will have to wait and see what the official snowfall numbers will be for GRR. Here at my house I now have 3" of snow on the ground. This is a wet heavy snow and it is mostly off the road and driveways but now there is even some snow there as well. At the current time there is snow falling with a temperature here of 32.

• Like 4
  • Snow 1

ORD officially had 2.9" of snowfall yesterday bringing the season total up to 31.5" (just shy of 2" BN to date).  At times, it was coming down rather hard in the morning hours.  While I do enjoy watching it snow, Spring snows don't necessarily bring that vibe as do snowstorms during the Winter when it counts.  By this afternoon, the snow will be gone in full sun...AZ is calling my name.

• Like 2

• Tom unpinned this topic