The Weather Forums

Russia-Ukraine Conflict

14 minutes ago, einsteinjr said:

If I weren't here, these threads would be a big giant circle jerk for Trump and Hannity like it was back in 2019-2021, with a few rare exceptions.

That phase was annoying, I will admit. It even drove me away, especially with the only liberal in the thread being a violence-endorsing psychopath.

But you're certainly no savior, either. There are quite a few moderates in here who will gladly call out extremists on either side on their BS. We saw that on the last page!

>1" snowfalls at KFAR in 2021-22: 11/11-12 (1.0"), 11/13 (1.8"), 12/2 (1.0"), 12/4-5 (4.8"), 12/21 (3.1"), 12/25 (3.2"), 12/26-27 (8.6"), 12/28 (2.9"), 1/4-5 (3.2"), 1/14 (2.7"), 1/22 (2.8"),

Total 2021-22 snowfall at KFAR: 51.7"                                                  Coldest Minimum: -28*F (1/1, 1/7)

53 minutes ago, einsteinjr said:

You act like Seattle is the only city with these problems.  

And you sure do act like you know a lot about Seattle without living here.  Stay in your lane, mr north bend.

My son lives there.    Some of my co-workers live there.    We have an office there.   My wife's main office is there.  

And talking about other cities is deflection.   In fact there is a city just across the 520 bridge to the east that is absolutely nothing like the sh*thole that Seattle has become right before my eyes.    Own your mess of a city.   I have a vested interest in Seattle and it's become a dystopia of liberal making.    Absolutely disgusting... and sad.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

• Longtimer
39 minutes ago, einsteinjr said:

If I weren't here, these threads would be a big giant circle jerk for Trump and Hannity like it was back in 2019-2021, with a few rare exceptions.

Other than Mr. Marine Layer and snow wiz when he used to drop in, I'm not sure many Trump fans are left around here....

Hannity is Godly though. I keep a nude poster of him above my bed.

• Excited 5

3 minutes ago, BLI snowman said:

Other than Mr. Marine Layer and snow wiz when he used to drop in, I'm not sure many Trump fans are left around here....

Hannity makes me want to hurl.   I think he might be more disgusting than Trump.  

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

11 minutes ago, BLI snowman said:

I couldn't find any fan art of him. This is horrible.

>1" snowfalls at KFAR in 2021-22: 11/11-12 (1.0"), 11/13 (1.8"), 12/2 (1.0"), 12/4-5 (4.8"), 12/21 (3.1"), 12/25 (3.2"), 12/26-27 (8.6"), 12/28 (2.9"), 1/4-5 (3.2"), 1/14 (2.7"), 1/22 (2.8"),

Total 2021-22 snowfall at KFAR: 51.7"                                                  Coldest Minimum: -28*F (1/1, 1/7)

• Longtimer
2 hours ago, einsteinjr said:

You act like Seattle is the only city with these problems.  

And you sure do act like you know a lot about Seattle without living here.  Stay in your lane, mr north bend.

I live five counties away from Seattle and I know enough to know it’s generally a lawless sh*thole. 

• Like 2

My preferences can beat up your preferences’ dad.

2 hours ago, TT-SEA said:

My son lives there.    Some of my co-workers live there.    We have an office there.   My wife's main office is there.  

And talking about other cities is deflection.   In fact there is a city just across the 520 bridge to the east that is absolutely nothing like the sh*thole that Seattle has become right before my eyes.    Own your mess of a city.   I have a vested interest in Seattle and it's become a dystopia of liberal making.    Absolutely disgusting... and sad.

If you're going to draw the conclusion that Seattle has visible homeless and graffiti because of the city council, I absolutely have the right to point out that other cities have the same problem. 

Correlation does not mean causation.

4 minutes ago, einsteinjr said:

If you're going to draw the conclusion that Seattle has visible homeless and graffiti because of the city council, I absolutely have the right to point out that other cities have the same problem. 

I travel a fair amount, and in general, the more liberal cities have the worse homeless problem. Of course, most big cities are pretty liberal.

That includes the city I reside in.

A forum for the end of the world.

Seattle, Portland and San Francisco are pretty horrible. I haven’t walked around in downtown Seattle for a long time and don’t plan on it. Even here in downtown Tacoma I don’t like walking around. Homelessness and crime aren’t exclusively liberal city problems but they’re much worse in those type of cities. 

Tacoma WA elevation 300’

Monthly rainfall-3.56”

Warm season rainfall-11.14”

Max temp-88

+80 highs-2

+85 highs-2

+90 highs-0

I get the feeling the war in Ukraine may not last much longer. It’s just unsustainable and too hard to try and control Ukraine. Russians are probably going to reach some type of agreement to save face…gain new territory and maybe try again in a few years. Probably the only reason they’re willing to negotiate at this point is based on how poorly it’s gone so far. 

Tacoma WA elevation 300’

Monthly rainfall-3.56”

Max temp-88

+80 highs-2

+85 highs-2

+90 highs-0

Good lord. It’s far from a trump Fox News echo chamber in here. 

Tacoma WA elevation 300’

Monthly rainfall-3.56”

Max temp-88

+80 highs-2

+85 highs-2

+90 highs-0

• Longtimer

I felt 10 times safer in Cabo than I do in Seattle anymore. Seattle is a hellhole and I would not even think about taking my kids there. 

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

58 minutes ago, TacomaWaWx said:

Good lord. It’s far from a trump Fox News echo chamber in here. 

Then National Review?

Did you notice everyone except for me landed on the conservative side of the political spectrum?  

There are definitely some more centered positions on here (including yourself), but overall, this place clearly leans conservative white male.

• Longtimer

I’m sure the primary reason Russia decided to invade a sovereign nation unprovoked is due to the fact an internet sub-forum full of weather nerds leans right by happenstance.

• Like 1
  • Excited 1
  • lol 3

15 minutes ago, Deweydog said:

I’m sure the primary reason Russia decided to invade a sovereign nation unprovoked is due to the fact an internet sub-forum full of weather nerds leans right by happenstance.

I swear, Dewey...Is it exhausting to be you?

• scream 2

• Longtimer
Just now, einsteinjr said:

I swear, Dewey...Is it exhausting to be you?

Only after a long day of worrying about the inherent evils of white men. Which is everyday, so yes.

• lol 1

1 hour ago, einsteinjr said:

Excuses.    The decline in Seattle over the last few years is pretty shocking and you seem to be in complete denial.   Its beyond obvious to anyone with eyes that its a poorly run city and the far left liberal social experiment there has been nothing short of an epic failure.   Stupid policies that seem to designed to avoid holding anyone responsible for anything... unless you are talking about COVID rules which were militantly enforced.    It would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.    

But hey... point the finger elsewhere at other cities.    Par for the course.   Nobody in Seattle is responsible for the human toilet that it has become... got it.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, einsteinjr said:

I also find it ironic that people in Seattle with their epic failure of leadership and failed liberal policies... focus on how much they hate Trump and the far right instead of getting their own sh*t together.    Yes... Trump sucks.    And cities like Seattle are destroying themselves in an effort to be the opposite and as far left as possible.   It ain't working dude.     

• Like 4

• Longtimer

How anyone can look at the colossal overreaction over the last 22 months as anything but a resounding failure is beyond me. The legislative boomerang of the 2022 short session as well as some of the mandates from local elections illustrate this with utmost clarity. Magnificently sloppy state laws regarding LE conduct and investigative authority enacted during the emotionally-charged 2021 session were rolled back by as much as 70%.

Problem is, it will take a lot of time and retraining to get agencies back online with conducting business in a manner consistent with the re-enacted statutory support. A lot of babies were thrown out with the bath water and can’t be fished out of the drain.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, TT-SEA said:

I also find it ironic that people in Seattle with their epic failure of leadership and failed liberal policies... focus on how much they hate Trump and the far right instead of getting their own sh*t together.    Yes... Trump sucks.    And cities like Seattle are destroying themselves in an effort to be the opposite and as far left as possible.   It ain't working dude.     

Minneapolis is trying to be the same way now. Remember the wonderful project that was the Minneapolis Department of Public Safety?

Thankfully I live in St. Paul.

2 hours ago, Deweydog said:

How anyone can look at the colossal overreaction over the last 22 months as anything but a resounding failure is beyond me. The legislative boomerang of the 2022 short session as well as some of the mandates from local elections illustrate this with utmost clarity. Magnificently sloppy state laws regarding LE conduct and investigative authority enacted during the emotionally-charged 2021 session were rolled back by as much as 70%.

Problem is, it will take a lot of time and retraining to get agencies back online with conducting business in a manner consistent with the re-enacted statutory support. A lot of babies were thrown out with the bath water and can’t be fished out of the drain.

Minnesota is basically back to where it was pre-George Floyd in regard to policing laws and procedures. I also know there's at least one state out there that publicly got rid of QO and silently brought it back. Kneejerk.

einsteinjr is so anti-conservative and yet the city he lives in is a flashing neon sign telling everyone that ultra-liberal policies are even worse.   Much worse.   

57 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

einsteinjr is so anti-conservative and yet the city he lives in is a flashing neon sign telling everyone that ultra-liberal policies are even worse.   Much worse.   

Lol.  "Ultra liberal" policies? What exactly does that mean, Hannity?  I guess every single large city in this country is ultra-liberal then?

And quite honestly, this country as a whole has been living in a conservative mindset for a long time and look at where we've gotten?  Low taxes for people like you so you can go on your vacations, a giant debt to pay off, a growing lower class and shrinking middle class.  Wheres the trickle conservatives have been talking about the last 40 years? But you dont care about that.

You care about the graffiti you see as you make your yearly trip to Seattle. It's sad you mention graffiti in these posts but not mention all the recent homicides in Seattle.  That's where your mindset is at with the situation.  

"Look at how I'm extremely minimally affected I am with this and I am OUTRAGED!!"

For me personally, the homicides in busy area of DT Seattle was the pivot point in how things needed to be handled.  Bruce made the right call, who I voted for btw.

Lol.  "Ultra liberal" policies? What exactly does that mean, Hannity?  I guess every single large city in this country is ultra-liberal then?

And quite honestly, this country as a whole has been living in a conservative mindset for a long time and look at where we've gotten?  Low taxes for people like you so you can go on your vacations, a giant debt to pay off, a growing lower class and shrinking middle class.  Wheres the trickle conservatives have been talking about the last 40 years? But you dont care about that.

You care about the graffiti you see as you make your yearly trip to Seattle. It's sad you mention graffiti in these posts but not mention all the recent homicides in Seattle.  That's where your mindset is at with the situation.  

"Look at how I'm extremely minimally affected I am with this and I am OUTRAGED!!"

For me personally, the homicides in busy area of DT Seattle was the pivot point in how things needed to be handled.  Bruce made the right call, who I voted for btw.

You are so full of excuses.    

I am in Seattle many more times per than that.    It has become an ugly sh*thole.     Homeless people and garbage and graffiti are literally everywhere.  You can look anywhere without the reality of the situation slapping you in the face.   Its a very poorly run city... and anyone can see that.    There is no accountability.    Police have basically given up the fight.   I actually am outraged... I have a vested interest in Seattle.      Clean up the mess.    Liberal policies have failed on a epic scale.    There is no way to deny it no matter how hard you try.

• Like 2

• Longtimer

Do you actually believe every large city decided to cease enforcing/prosecuting all misdemeanor property and drug crimes, as well allowing police infrastructure to be seized by citizens?

• Like 1

My son tells me that its a nightmare for students living off campus at UW.    People are assaulted all the time and the police don't even respond now.     There is no enforcement of any laws.    It was not like that when he was a freshman in 2019.   But the people of Seattle were so outraged by the incident in Minneapolis that they thought gutting their own police department was a great idea.    And then to add insult to inury... lets get rid of any first responder who does not get vaccinated.    Because that was so important.   Everyone can hold hands and sing Kumbaya and it will be a utopia.   Summer of Love!   Ultra-liberalism.    It so wrong on so many levels.    

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Deweydog said:

Do you actually believe every large city decided to cease enforcing/prosecuting all misdemeanor property and drug crimes, as well allowing police infrastructure to be seized by citizens?

No, but I believe every large city has a homelessness, drug, and housing affordability problem.  The issues today is not because some cops got their feelings hurt for being called out.  

To everyone: I'm sorry this deviated from the topic at hand.  I made a comment about false equivalency of the things Trump said vs. the things Biden said and I suddenly triggered Tim. 

It's not just Portland or Seattle that has tents cities. I mentioned during my travel last November that Salt Lake City is doing the same things, I bet it was once a beautiful place. Rural Utah is probably not bad, but the place is barren looking, quite boring IMO. We at least have trees here.

Ashland, KY Weather

'21-'22 Cold Season

Snowfall - 16.1"
December: 0.1"
January: 9.9"
February: 1.3"
March: 4.8"

Snow days: 10 - 4.8" - 3/12
Cold Highs (32 or below): 7
Coolest: 21 (Jan 7th)
Extreme Lows (below 10): 4 
Minimum: 5 (Jan 22nd)
Max wind: 40mph (Feb 18th)

Thunders: 24
3/6, 3/23, 4/7, 4/11, 4/30, 5/1, 5/3, 5/6, 5/14, 5/16
5/20, 5/21, 5/27, 6/2, 6/6, 6/8, 6/13, 6/17, 6/22, 6/25
6/26, 6/27, 7/1, 7/2, 

Tornado Watches/Warnings: 2 / 0 
Severe T'storm Watches/Warnings: 3 / 2
Frequent Lightning: 2 (5/20), (6/13)
Hailstorms: 0
Max Wind: 50mph (6/13)

-------------------------------------------------------
[Klamath Falls, OR 2010 to 2021]
https://imgur.com/SuGTijl

31 minutes ago, einsteinjr said:

No, but I believe every large city has a homelessness, drug, and housing affordability problem.  The issues today is not because some cops got their feelings hurt for being called out.  

To everyone: I'm sorry this deviated from the topic at hand.  I made a comment about false equivalency of the things Trump said vs. the things Biden said and I suddenly triggered Tim. 

Yes... its very ironic that you are so anti-conservative while living in a cesspool created as a direct result of very liberal policies.    

• Longtimer
13 minutes ago, einsteinjr said:

Yes, yet they still manage to hold those committing criminal acts accountable without hyperventilating over the remote possibility that there might be the slightest chance someone be offended by the perception a person of color is being victimized by a broken justice system.

And police should absolutely be called out for misconduct, criminal or otherwise. Gone are the days of strong-arm beat cop tactics, part of a bygone era for the most part. The “old guard” is quickly heading out the door, whether their redeeming qualities are acknowledged or not. The irony however is that among all these fervent and criminalized calls for police accountability have been unabashed efforts to remove accountability from the citizens they police.

But feel free to deflect away…

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

Yes... its very ironic that you are so anti-conservative while living in a cesspool created as direct result of very liberal policies.    

I'm not really sure you're using the word ironic correctly.

And maybe to y'all it's a cesspool - I guess it's about what you value. 

Try travelling to places besides "utopias" and maybe you'll have a better perspective on what life is like for most people.

7 minutes ago, Deweydog said:

Yes, yet they still manage to hold those committing criminal acts accountable without hyperventilating over the remote possibility that there might be the slightest chance someone be offended by the perception a person of color is being victimized by a broken justice system.

And police should absolutely be called out for misconduct, criminal or otherwise. Gone are the days of strong-arm beat cop tactics, part of a bygone era for the most part. The “old guard” is quickly heading out the door, whether their redeeming qualities are acknowledged or not. The irony however is that among all these fervent and criminalized calls for police accountability have been unabashed efforts to remove accountability from the citizens they police.

But feel free to deflect away…

I'm not deflecting.  You are drawing a direct line between what Tim is describing (homelessness, graffiti, lack of police response, etc) to the protests, CHOP, and the small budget cuts that ultimately affected the police force.  Is there any proof of that besides what your cop buddies tell their favorite prosecutor?

Speaking from my experience (and the only person who actually lives in the city here), police response for petty crimes was shitty LONG before CHOP/protests.  

And I strongly believe drug use should be decriminalized.  So any progress to that I am for, as long as we have facilities to support them.  I'd think there'd be some libertarians on here that might agree to this one.

-------

Any further discussion on this we can create a new topic.  I'm done railroading this one.

• Longtimer
28 minutes ago, einsteinjr said:

Try travelling to places besides "utopias" and maybe you'll have a better perspective on what life is like for most people.

I'm not deflecting.  You are drawing a direct line between what Tim is describing (homelessness, graffiti, lack of police response, etc) to the protests, CHOP, and the small budget cuts that ultimately affected the police force.  Is there any proof of that besides what your cop buddies tell their favorite prosecutor?

Speaking from my experience (and the only person who actually lives in the city here), police response for petty crimes was shitty LONG before CHOP/protests.  

And I strongly believe drug use should be decriminalized.  So any progress to that I am for, as long as we have facilities to support them.  I'd think there'd be some libertarians on here that might agree to this one.

-------

Any further discussion on this we can create a new topic.  I'm done railroading this one.

More deflection. “Things could always be worse” isn’t an argument for the fact these experiments have worked thus far.

Imagine if that was the retort to social justice warriors as they try to fix imperfections in our criminal justice system when it comes to inequities involving persons of color.

You’re all over the place, man.

• Like 2

• Longtimer

I can’t speak for Seattle, but Portland has deteriorated at an alarming rate. 15 years ago it was an absolutely beautiful city. I would say I really started noticing a change around 2015, but the past couple of years the rate of deterioration has accelerated. 

The change in Eugene has been more rapid and concentrated in the last 3-4 years, that city is just absolutely rancid now. 

Salem isn’t great, but they do regular sweeps of public parks and at least seem to be trying. The camps here are more concentrated along the river and downtown.

Snowfall                                  Precip

2021-22: 52.6"                    2021-22: 82.13" 

2020-21: 12.0"                    2020-21: 71.59"

2019-20: 23.5"                   2019-20: 58.54"

2018-19: 63.5"                   2018-19: 66.33"

2017-18: 30.3"                   2017-18: 59.83"

2016-17: 49.2"                   2016-17: 97.58"

2015-16: 11.75"                 2015-16: 68.67"

2014-15: 3.5"
2013-14: 11.75"                  2013-14: 62.30
2012-13: 16.75"                 2012-13: 78.45  

2011-12: 98.5"                   2011-12: 92.67"

It's always sunny at Winters Hill! 

• Longtimer

When I moved to Tulsa in 2006 I thought the city was a complete dump compared to Portland. It’s still not a beautiful city, but it has definitely improved in the past 15 years, while PDX has basically fallen off a cliff.

• Like 1

-------

Seattle has lost about 325 police officers since the incident in Minneapolis.       They estimate now that they need an additional 400 police officers to correct the situation.     What happened to defund the police?    That was a spectacular idea right?   Small budget cuts.  😃

• Longtimer
5 hours ago, einsteinjr said:

Hmm, I'd like to see you acknowledge that there may in fact be a strong correlation between the high homicide rates of the last two years and the reactionary liberal anti-police rhetoric of post-George Floyd 2020.

Portland saw 29 homicides in 2019. 

From January to May 2020, the city saw 5 homicides.

Portland then went on to see 50 homicides between June 1 and December 31, 2020.

In 2021 the city set an all time record with 90 homicides.

In 2022 the city already sits at 25 homicides.

All of this violence of course also happens to be very disproportionately impacting the black community, the same group angry liberals were breaking into the Apple Store and creating autonomous zones in the name of protecting.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, BLI snowman said:

Hmm, I'd like to see you acknowledge that there may in fact be a strong correlation between the high homicide rates of the last two years and the reactionary liberal anti-police rhetoric of post-George Floyd 2020.

All of this violence of course also happens to be very disproportionately impacting the black community, the same group angry liberals were breaking into the Apple Store and creating autonomous zones in the name of protecting.

Yeah... its just so crazy.    The policies were an extreme over-reaction to one incident.   Forced moral outrage... a liberal specialty.     And it ended up hurting so many more people in the black community.    Fact of the matter is that no one benefits from a lawless society except for criminals.    What is even more unbelievable is that these die-hard liberals in places like Seattle thought it was actually a good idea to defund the police.    How could those people not be able to predict the mess that would cause?     And apparently they are still blaming conservatives for the situation.   Its Trump's fault.     Denial does not solve problems.    

Yeah. Let’s stick to the topic. 
Start a separate topic 

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

• Longtimer

Yeah let’s get back to the topic of when we are going to run out of food or get nuked. 

• Storm 1
  • scream 1

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

• Longtimer
2 hours ago, BLI snowman said:

Oregonian reported last year that a Black person in Portland is now statistically more likely to be murdered than die from Covid 19. 

• Sad 3

9 hours ago, Timmy_Supercell said:

It's not just Portland or Seattle that has tents cities. I mentioned during my travel last November that Salt Lake City is doing the same things, I bet it was once a beautiful place. Rural Utah is probably not bad, but the place is barren looking, quite boring IMO. We at least have trees here.

Exactly.

13 minutes ago, einsteinjr said:

Someone make a new thread so I can read more of Tim's over the top comments about how it's the ultra liberal policies of seattle that is making him actually look at a homeless person.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/12-major-us-cities-top-annual-homicide-records/story?id=81466453

Dude... the city has become a total dump.  This is because of very liberal policies which hold no one accountable.    Pure and simple.   It's a free-for-all in Seattle.    That is the issue and you know it.  And you constantly deflect instead of admitting it.   Defunding the police... just a spectacular idea right? 

Do you sh*t on the floor in your house?   Do you allow garbage to pile up in every room and spray paint your walls with profanity?  Because that is Seattle now.    

It's not about looking at a homeless person.   It's about allowing them to take over every public space.   It's dangerous and disgusting for everyone.   Literally everyone.  Including the homeless people.  It's not sustainable.   

• Like 1

• Longtimer
18 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

Dude... the city has become a total dump.  This is because of very liberal policies which hold no one accountable.    Pure and simple.   It's a free-for-all in Seattle.    That is the issue and you know it.  And you constantly deflect instead of admitting it.   Defunding the police... just a spectacular idea right? 

Do you sh*t on the floor in your house?   Do you allow garbage to pile up in every room and spray paint your walls with profanity?  Because that is Seattle now.    

It's not about looking at a homeless person.   It's about allowing them to take over every public space.   It's dangerous and disgusting for everyone.   Literally everyone.  Including the homeless people.  It's not sustainable.   

Yep, it is impossible to ignore and avoid the same visuals in all towns now, small, big, Seattle and larger.....  the problem is rampant out here as well as you know and no one in their right mind would think it is a non issue.....  BTW I still have a small pp.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GHweatherChris said:

Yep, it is impossible to ignore and avoid the same visuals in all towns now, small, big, Seattle and larger.....  the problem is rampant out here as well as you know and no one in their right mind would think it is a non issue.....  BTW I still have a small pp.  

Liberalism run amok.   Let everyone do whatever they want to do anywhere they want to do it.    Who cares about people who want to live in a clean city without garbage and needles and feces and profanity spray painted everywhere and people on drugged out of their minds wandering around.   Screw them and their sensitivities.    Can't infringe on the rights of the people who want to sh*t on the sidewalk or physically assault other people.   

But with COVID rules... control everyone!   🤪

• Thanks 1

• Longtimer
38 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

Liberalism run amok.   Let everyone do whatever they want to do anywhere they want to do it.    Who gives a sh*t about people who want to live in a clean city without garbage and needles and feces and profanity spray painted everywhere and people on drugged out of their minds wandering around.   Screw them and their sensitivities.    Can't infringe on the rights of the people who want to sh*t on the sidewalk.     

But with COVID rules... control everyone!   🤪

You and I will always agree on this, it's common sense really.  We saw someone taking a sshitt in downtown Aberdeen today next to a well taken care of flower pot the city maintains, there are several around town.

• Sick 1