West Coast Sports Talk and Other Banter

Raiders had 576 yards... the Raiders.    That is the 3rd worst defensive performance in Seahawks franchise history.    They did not deserve to win.   

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

One more stat... Jacobs had the most rushing yards in Raiders franchise history today.

The defense was straight up horrific.    Going to be a struggle to end up above .500 and forget the playoffs.    

• Sick 1

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

4 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

One more stat... Jacobs had the most rushing yards in Raiders franchise history today.

The defense was straight up horrific.    Going to be a struggle to end up above .500 and forget the playoffs.    

Yeah this season is toast. At least Denver is still way worse than us…At least our games are entertaining. 

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

2 minutes ago, MossMan said:

Yeah this season is toast. At least Denver is still way worse than us…At least our games are entertaining. 

Definitely entertaining... and with no expectations again that is fun.

• Like 1

Yeah, season's pretty much done. SF is effectively 2 games over us with a tiebreaker and the entire NFC East is hogging up all the wildcard spots. We lost so much margin of error over the bye week. But eh it's been fun. Denver losing almost makes up for the putrid sh*t defense and the refs skullf*cking us twice. Hard to beat two teams especially when they both wear the same colors. 

• Like 2

𝘐𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴,

𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯.

𝘗𝘶𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘱.

Reddit: HotlineMaestro

I shouldn’t be so hard on Geno (even though he made some costly mistakes) and would take him any day over Russ. Our defense was 100% at fault for todays loss. Too bad since I believe we won the turnover battle today. 

51950F42-A3F3-4DF5-A7E1-F198464294CD.jpeg

72A12C7A-FCC3-4448-BF7E-391172B3C7A2.jpeg

• Like 1

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

4 minutes ago, MossMan said:

I shouldn’t be so hard on Geno (even though he made some costly mistakes) and would take him any day over Russ. Our defense was 100% at fault for todays loss. Too bad since I believe we won the turnover battle today. 

What bothers me is that Geno had two chances to put the game away today and failed both times.    Winning when the chips are down is critical to overall success.    

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MossMan said:

Absolutely, people are giving Geno crap but he looked kinda off today with a bad o-line and still got 34 points. He's more than solid for the time being. But I don't know what the hell the defense was on. Refs aside, they completely tossed this game away and gave a floundering Raiders team their 4th win. 

Thank god the Broncos are far worse than us and we get to reap from their pain. 

• Like 1

𝘐𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴,

𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯.

𝘗𝘶𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘱.

Reddit: HotlineMaestro

16 minutes ago, Cloud said:

Lowering my expectations again the rest of the season just so I can enjoy watching football again. Like earlier in the year.

The game yesterday put me in a very sour mood the rest of the night and this morning. 

NOT something I want.. 

I agree with this 100%.     I feel exactly the same this morning.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cloud said:

Lowering my expectations again the rest of the season just so I can enjoy watching football again. Like earlier in the year.

The game yesterday put me in a very sour mood the rest of the night and this morning. 

NOT something I want.. 

Yes! Me too! 

Seen it many times…Pat is becoming a grumpy old man that should be living in a retirement community and on meds for early stages of dementia. Sorry Mr Marine Layer. 😔

F780F5C2-7F22-4CFA-A3D4-5A75C151EA11.jpeg

339D6586-7AC2-49C8-AB16-B66C786E13E6.jpeg

Edited by MossMan
  • scream 1

4 minutes ago, Terreboner said:

I would love, just love to see USC knocked out of the playoffs by Utah.  Go Utes!!!!!

This game is spiraling out of control for the Trojans.

• Like 2

Headed to OT.

• Excited 1

Springfield, Oregon regular season 2023-24 Stats:

• Coldest high: 25F (Jan 14, 2024)
  • Coldest low: 20F (Jan 14, 2024)
  • Days with below freezing temps: 24 (Most recent: Mar 8, 2024)
  • Days with sub-40F highs: 4 (Most recent: Jan 16, 2024)
  • Total snowfall: 0.0"
  • Total ice: 2.25”
  • Last accumulating snowfall on roads: Dec 27, 2021 (1.9")
  • Last sub-freezing high: Jan 15, 2024 (27F)
  • Last White Christmas: 1990
  • Significant wind events (gusts 45+): 0

Personal Stats:

• Last accumulating snowfall on roads: Dec 27, 2021
  • Last sub-freezing high: Jan 16, 2024 (32F)
  • Last White Christmas: 2008
  • Total snowfall since joining TheWeatherForums: 42.0"
  • Sub-freezing highs since joining TheWeatherForums: 4

Venmo

GoFundMe "College Basketball vs Epilepsy": gf.me/u/zk3pj2

My Twitter @CBBjerseys4hope

Just now, TT-SEA said:

TCU is going to lose!   Do they fall out of CFP?

It's gonna be chaos!

Springfield, Oregon regular season 2023-24 Stats:

• Coldest high: 25F (Jan 14, 2024)
  • Coldest low: 20F (Jan 14, 2024)
  • Days with below freezing temps: 24 (Most recent: Mar 8, 2024)
  • Days with sub-40F highs: 4 (Most recent: Jan 16, 2024)
  • Total snowfall: 0.0"
  • Total ice: 2.25”
  • Last accumulating snowfall on roads: Dec 27, 2021 (1.9")
  • Last sub-freezing high: Jan 15, 2024 (27F)
  • Last White Christmas: 1990
  • Significant wind events (gusts 45+): 0

Personal Stats:

• Last accumulating snowfall on roads: Dec 27, 2021
  • Last sub-freezing high: Jan 16, 2024 (32F)
  • Last White Christmas: 2008
  • Total snowfall since joining TheWeatherForums: 42.0"
  • Sub-freezing highs since joining TheWeatherForums: 4

Venmo

GoFundMe "College Basketball vs Epilepsy": gf.me/u/zk3pj2

My Twitter @CBBjerseys4hope