West Coast Sports Talk and Other Banter

Cheering for the 49ers again... such a confusing season!

If the 49ers can somehow win the entire division will be 2-2.    All tied for first and tied for last.

• Like 1

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

2 hours ago, TT-SEA said:

He is losing his ability to scramble around endlessly.   That was his trademark.    He is not a traditional pocket passer.   He has slowed down and become more afraid of being injured.   I am glad the Seahawks traded him and also glad they didn't go with Baker Mayfield.

Baker Mayfield would be a more expensive Geno Smith. I wanted them to ride with Geno/Lock this year and draft a cheap and (hopefully) good qb next year. Seems like that’s the plan.  

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, T-Town said:

He definitely took some pretty major hits/sacks yesterday. 

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

18 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

Interesting take...

russ.png

Watching the Broncos/Raiders game reminded me so much of the majority of last season. Sacks, not converting 3rd downs, and no trademark magic in the 4th quarter. Russ has definitely changed. 

Edited by MossMan
  • Like 1

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

2 minutes ago, T-Town said:

Based on what I’ve seen so far my prediction is they go 8-9. 

I thought they would be 0-4 at this point... maybe 1-3.    To be right there in contention is a pleasant surprise. 

• Like 1

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

1 hour ago, Front Ranger said:

Until they win some divisional games, I'm not holding my breath.

It was sort of tongue-in-cheek.   I agree with you.

5 minutes ago, Mr Marine Layer said:

ABC totally ditched WoF and J! yesterday. Not even rescheduled. 

It was airing on my TV last night unfortunately. 😞

• Angry 1
  • Sick 1

10 hours ago, Front Ranger said:

It was time for the divorce. I'm definitely not arguing that.

Apparently for Brady as well! 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cloud said:

Love this place. Love ya'll. Just thought I share some more wedding pictures during my time in Viet Nam. 

230A4190.JPG

230A4640.JPG

230A4743.JPG

IMGL4635.JPG

IMGL4898.JPG

IMGL5116.JPG

IMGL5137.JPG

IMGL5198.JPG

IMGL5273.JPG

IMGL5612.JPG

IMGL5654.JPG

IMGL5833.JPG

IMGL6044.JPG

IMGL6159.JPG

IMGL6166.JPG

IMGL6256.JPG

IMGL6461.JPG

IMGL6519.JPG

Spectacular pics!   Thanks for sharing!  

• Like 1

On 10/3/2022 at 6:32 PM, TT-SEA said:

Interesting take...

russ.png

I read somewhere that Brady and a few of the other top tier quarterbacks took "discounts" on their contracts so it could be applied to the O-line.  Very smart really, as "danger"russ is figuring out, its hard to be effective when you are on your back more than a Vegas hooker.

• Like 3

Hell yeah!!    So sweet.

They should have run it there.    Pass was too risky.   Wonder if Russ has been in that situation before?   😀

• Like 2