West Coast Sports Talk and Other Banter

1 hour ago, T-Town said:

Tenacious D does a three song medley from The Who’s Tommy. Pretty good stuff from what’s essentially a comedy act. 

Mastery.

We saw them live about 20 years ago and it was an amazing show. Probably the most purely entertaining rock show I’ve seen.

• Like 1

My preferences can beat up your preferences’ dad.

1 hour ago, Deweydog said:

Mastery.

We saw them live about 20 years ago and it was an amazing show. Probably the most purely entertaining rock show I’ve seen.

Nice. A high energy band in a smallish venue can be a lot of fun. We saw Stone Temple Pilots at the Hard Rock in Vegas when Scott Weiland was on the wagon and it was incredible.  Not even one of my favorite bands but an amazing show. 

8 minutes ago, Terreboner said:

Alright gents!!

What's your prediction for the score tomorrow? 

I have: Hawks 37, Giants 24

If it stays dry…31/24 Hawks.

If it’s nasty wet…17/10 Hawks. 

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

2 minutes ago, MossMan said:

If it stays dry…31/24 Hawks.

If it’s nasty wet…17/10 Hawks. 

18Z ECMWF looked pretty wet even in Seattle tomorrow afternoon.   Guessing its not going to stay dry like the GFS shows.

• Sad 1

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

8 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

Bad start to the day... Russ leads a game winning drive at the end and Broncos win.

Yeah the Jaguars really let me down. Russell plays like crap most of the game but came up with a couple drives. 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Edited by MossMan
  • Sick 1

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

10 minutes ago, T-Town said:

Can’t lose em all. 

Russ led a game winning drive though... and now they have a week off.    So he gets to ride that wave for the next 2 weeks.  

• Angry 1
  • Sick 2

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

1 minute ago, MossMan said:

Stupid Cardinals hanging around due to the Vikings being stupid. 

Stupid. 

Enjoying your newly discovered Sunday Ticket?  👍

• Excited 1

1 minute ago, Front Ranger said:

ATL/CAR game has been nuts.

Took off his helmet... would have won the game but now OT.   And FOX cut away now but thanks to Sunday Ticket I can check in on that game too.  

• Excited 1