West Coast Sports Talk and Other Banter

7 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

Jared is really trying hard to make excuses.    

Last week it was Russ is playing better but they still lost and injuries. 

Seems not much excuses for Russ this week, but it’s still mostly injuries. 

Which is true but I’m having a hard time believing a huge part of the reason why they suck is because of injuries. Play calling and QB plays are questionable regardless of injuries.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MossMan said:

And we are losing. Our defense can’t stop anything especially on 3rd down. All we can hope for are more interceptions. 

And offense looks pretty pathetic too.      This is probably a loss to a bad team.

• Sick 1

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

20 minutes ago, Terreboner said:

The game is going fine. Geno is settled in and the defense is playing well.  Raiders won't have any answers.

Please stop making these comments... you are cursed.   

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

1 minute ago, Terreboner said:

Lockett and Metcalf ran into each other.  It won't happen again.  Geno has came back from INTs well this year.  7 points coming. 

This one is over. Raiders are oozing with confidence now. 

• Like 1

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

Just now, TT-SEA said:

I sort of like the decision to not go for 2 points there.   Its seems like that usually just digs a hole when you start chasing points.

Am I still cursed??  He has done that almost every time this year.  And Lockett has always been our money man. 

• Excited 1

Now that was a drive I can get behind! At least Geno didn’t let the earlier issues get to him. Wilson would have been all flustered and would be taking sack after sack by now. 

• Like 1

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

1 minute ago, Terreboner said:

Am I still cursed??  He has done that almost every time this year.  And Lockett has always been our money man. 

Just to put it into perspective…This is Tim and I during Seahawks games..Baby Boomers Internet GIF

• lol 2

3 minutes ago, Terreboner said:

Yes.

Just now, Terreboner said:

We win by 2 scores at least.  Press coverage on Adams and keep a safety on top.  No way the other receivers beat us. 

Perfect... you just guaranteed a loss.   Dude.  

On pace to give up 48 points to the 3-7 Raiders!     A team that has scored 30 points only once this season.   

So disappointing to go right back to a terrible defense after looking like they had it figured out.  

• Sick 1

9 minutes ago, Terreboner said:

Raiders get 7 or 3 points in the second half.   I'm still at 38-41 points for the Hawks.  31 at most for the Raiders. 

Seahawks will be 6-5 now... which is decent considering the very low expectations before the season.   But very disappointing after giving us hope and jumping out to a 6-3 record.    I liked it better when I had no expectations.   

• Excited 1