1...2...3...4...I declare a prefence war!

I never really took Jesse for the burner account type. It’s made me wonder if the  multiple personality dynamic is more prevalent than I ever imagined. Or maybe I just didn’t think about it much.

• Weenie 1

My preferences can beat up your preferences’ dad.

1 hour ago, TT-SEA said:

Yeah... it would be a good fake.   Just seems like he might have become a little lazy lately.    DareDuck could post a live pic from Bend... maybe put a note in the view that says "not Jesse" so it can't be faked.  😀

Somehow I sense this will be like a Phil situation where the pic never comes.    And for the record... I absolutely believe Phil was in western WA and BC in recent years.  And never doubted he was in MA for that blizzard.  

I don't really care that much.   We know Jesse did create at least one additional account and pretended to be someone else... so it's not really outlandish to think there are other accounts.  

I posted plenty of pictures from WA and BC when I was there. Still have them on my phone if you’d like to see them again.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

1 minute ago, Phil said:

I posted plenty of pictures from WA and BC when I was there. Still have them on my phone if you wish see them again.

I remember... and never doubted you.   But people have given you crap about promising pics that should be easy but you always take your time.   😀

• Popcorn 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Weenie 1

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Just now, TT-SEA said:

I remember... and never doubted you.   But people have given you crap about promising pics that should be easy but you always take your time.   😀

Haha, well I tend to be online less often when on a family trip. For reasons that I assume are straightforward. 😃

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Deweydog said:

I never really took Jesse for the burner account type. It’s made me wonder if the  multiple personality dynamic is more prevalent than I ever imagined. Or maybe I just didn’t think about it much.

I’m not. I’ve never posted with two accounts simultaneously. The only reason I made the Cascadia account in 2015 was because Fred had put me on some sort of deal where I couldn’t post or view the forum. That was another rough spring/early summer for me as I’m sure you remember.

Once I was able to post again I abandoned that account for almost seven years. I didn’t use it again until after my “perma-ban”. And even then I took a few months off before resuming posting in Late November.

Summer ☀️ grows while Winter ❄️  goes

If you had to boil it down to a simple explanation for me it would be cold steppe...basically the climate of North Central WA right where there are still trees, but giving way to steppe to be more specific.  Places like Cle Elum, just east of Leavenworth, or Winthrop.  

• scream 1

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Day with 1" or more snow depth = 1

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

On 5/30/2022 at 9:57 AM, Cascadia_Wx said:

It always amazes me how seriously some people take the reacts on here 

Lol this is an amazing back and forth. I live in Bend, I’m sure one of the people that see the IP addresses can confirm Jesse and I don’t live anywhere near each other. I just get a kick out of how much the reacts mean to Tim. I’m sure he’ll comment with some BS reason, that’s why I never engage with him through comments., it’s insufferable. 

Mr. Marine Layer just….I don’t know. I’ll leave that be. 

• Thanks 1
  • lol 1
  • Troll 1
  • Weenie 1

Bend, OR

Elevation: 3550'

Snow History:

Nov: 1"

Dec: .5"

Jan: 1.9"

Feb: 12.7"

Mar: 1.0"

Total: 17.1"

2016/2017: 70"

2015/2016: 34"

Average: ~25"

2017/2018 Winter Temps

Lowest Min: 1F on 2/23

Lowest Max: 23F on 12/24, 2/22

Lows <32: 87

Highs <32: 13

1 hour ago, Deweydog said:

I hope Dare Duck is okay.🙏🏾🙏🙏🏻

My thumb hurts from pressing the weenie button 10x every other day. 

• lol 1
  • Troll 1
  • Weenie 1

Bend, OR

Snow History:

2017/2018 Winter Temps

16 minutes ago, DareDuck said:

Lol this is an amazing back and forth. I live in Bend, I’m sure one of the people that see the IP addresses can confirm Jesse and I don’t live anywhere near each other. I just get a kick out of how much the reacts mean to Tim. I’m sure he’ll comment with some BS reason, that’s why I never engage with him through comments., it’s insufferable. 

Mr. Marine Layer just….I don’t know. I’ll leave that be. 

Hi Jesse!  

• lol 3
  • Weenie 1

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

6 minutes ago, hawkstwelve said:

Not that I really want to get involved but your current IP address places you in Portland, OR. You have also logged in with an IP around Stevenson, WA within the past couple months. 

Regardless of IPs, I do think it's funny that Jesse is finding it hard to 'turn over a new leaf' apparently due to the baggage/history on here. Nevermind the fact he has gone right back to his antagonistic ways with the stupid weenie reactions to everyone he doesn't like. Doesn't scream "turning a new leaf" to me.

Take a screenshot and show us that’s true. I’ll take one with a piece of paper that says not Jesse, should be by the old mill this afternoon. 

• Thanks 1

Bend, OR

Snow History:

2017/2018 Winter Temps

1 minute ago, DareDuck said:

Take a screenshot and show us that’s true. I’ll take one with a piece of paper that says not Jesse, should be by the old mill this afternoon. 

This discussion on this thread the last few days has been ridiculous. Would be nice if a mod came and cleaned things up at some point. As annoying as they are, preference wars are a lot better than unhinged conspiracy theories about long time members

• Weenie 2

3 minutes ago, DareDuck said:

Man... Jesse is willing to drive 3 hours to prove a point.  😀

• lol 1
  • Weenie 1

20 hours ago, TT-SEA said:

Yeah... it would be a good fake.   Just seems like he might have become a little lazy lately.    DareDuck could post a live pic from Bend... maybe put a note in the view that says "not Jesse" so it can't be faked.  😀

Somehow I sense this will be like a Phil situation where the pic never comes.    And for the record... I absolutely believe Phil was in western WA and BC in recent years.  And never doubted he was in MA for that blizzard.  

I don't really care that much.   We know Jesse did create at least one additional account and pretended to be someone else... so it's not really outlandish to think there are other accounts.  

See. Tim asks for a pic, I’ll say I’ll do it. Then he twists saying Jesse will drive 3 hours. That’s how he does it, always twisting things and having to get the last word. 

• Like 1
  • lol 1

Bend, OR

Snow History:

2017/2018 Winter Temps

4 minutes ago, Cascadia_Wx said:

This discussion on this thread the last few days has been ridiculous. Would be nice if a mod came and cleaned things up at some point. As annoying as they are, preference wars are a lot better than unhinged conspiracy theories about long time members

It's not really unhinged at all.   But it's impossible not to notice the pattern in my notifications with those two user accounts... and always in sync.   I don't really care but when MarineLayer mentioned that about DareDuck I just had to throw in what I was seeing.    

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Weenie 1

1 minute ago, DareDuck said:

See. Tim asks for a pic, I’ll say I’ll do it. Then he twists saying Jesse will drive 3 hours. That’s how he does it, always twisting things and having to get the last word. 

Do it right now.   Any street sign will do.

• Popcorn 1
  • Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

Do it right now.   Any street sign will do.

33BA19B2-6F41-4537-9DE1-EFE727AD9968.jpeg

• Like 2
  • lol 2
  • Popcorn 1
  • Snow 1
  • scream 1
  • Troll 1

Bend, OR

Snow History:

2017/2018 Winter Temps

21 minutes ago, hawkstwelve said:

Not that I really want to get involved but your current IP address places you in Portland, OR. You have also logged in with an IP around Stevenson, WA within the past couple months. 

Regardless of IPs, I do think it's funny that Jesse is finding it hard to 'turn over a new leaf' apparently due to the baggage/history on here. Nevermind the fact he has gone right back to his antagonistic ways with the stupid weenie reactions to everyone he doesn't like. Doesn't scream "turning a new leaf" to me.

Only 7 posts from that Portland IP, though.

• Thanks 1
  • lol 1
  • Snow 1

Just now, Phil said:

Only 7 posts from that Portland IP, though.

I actually just checked and for some reason my IP is showing up in Portland so Hawks was right. Don’t know why that is. Regardless the picture proves I’m in SE Bend. 

• Like 1
  • lol 1

Bend, OR

Snow History:

2017/2018 Winter Temps

DareDuck has made 511 posts from an IP based in Bend, OR. Where-as only 8 were from the Portland IP.

Could always be a proxy/spoof but I honestly doubt it. Even I didn’t bother with that. :lol: I’d also expect the # of posts on each to be transposed, if that were the case.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hawkstwelve said:

I'm sorry... Do you think I'm lying?

image.png

Just said you were right a few minutes ago. 

• Popcorn 1

Bend, OR

Snow History:

2017/2018 Winter Temps

9 minutes ago, DareDuck said:

33BA19B2-6F41-4537-9DE1-EFE727AD9968.jpeg

LOL.   Good enough for me!   

You two are just on the same schedule.    I did think it was odd that Jesse would use a sports reference in the name and talk about skiing.   Both of those things are a massive waste of time to Jesse.  😀 

• Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

LOL.   Good enough for me!   

You two are just on the same schedule.    I did think it was odd that Jesse would use a sports reference in the name and talk about skiing.   Both of those things are a massive waste of time to Jesse.  😀 

Alright well now that’s taken care of, I can move on from this. Take care everyone. 

• Thanks 2
  • Excited 1

Bend, OR

Snow History:

2017/2018 Winter Temps

Just now, hawkstwelve said:

DareDuck asked someone to confirm the IP location so that is exactly what I did. That's all.

But input noted from the user who consistently gets banned. Thanks! 

Keep in mind my accuser has also been banned several times. Lots of people don’t know the history from here even 10 years ago. And even for those who do it’s easy to forget.

I’ve been trying hard to change my tone here. If you want to keep hating on me that is your prerogative. And I really hope no one actually views making weenie reacts as a bannable offense. 😂 I’m not personally attacking anyone or passive aggressively chewing them out for their weather preferences. 

3 minutes ago, Cascadia_Wx said:

Keep in mind my accuser has also been banned several times. Lots of people don’t know the history from here even 10 years ago. And even for those who do it’s easy to forget.

I’ve been trying hard to change my tone here. If you want to keep hating on me that is your prerogative. And I really hope no one actually views making weenie reacts as a bannable offense. 😂 I’m not personally attacking anyone or passive aggressively chewing them out for their weather preferences. 

Accuser is a strong word.  But the pattern in timing is uncanny.     Maybe we can resurrect the 'Jesse' account and you can post with Cascadia and Jesse and they can always agree with each other.  😀

I haven’t been able to log onto my old “Jesse” account since September. Fred must have done some strong black magic to make it inaccessible to me, but whatever the case it still is. One reason I have been forced to stick with this account. But one nice side affect was being able to post for awhile without this kind of stuff happening on a regular basis.