Official Weather Complaint Thread

Geos

Actually I'm not a believer in those crazy conspiracy theories like some say about 9-11 and many other things. It's just that much of the media is so anti Trump and hate him and would've loved to see him impeached. I used to not be very fond of Trump, but I think he's turning out to be even better than Bush in trying to get things done that he said he would. Luckily Nasty Nancy, Nutty Nadler, and Shifty Schiff and many others didn't succeed! Another thing, the dems are so concerned about saving lives, but many stills support the killiing of millions of unborn babies. And maybe if they wouldn't be so anti God and tryed to ban prayer in schools and other things there wouldn't have been so many school shootings etc. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: I apologize...I shouldn't call those people those names (I didn't invent them) and I God still loves them as much as anyone!!

The term "conspiracy theory," was a CIA talking point to dismiss speculation about JFK assassination.

Let's make a deal. If you can explain the collapse of building 7 on 9/11 every "conspiracy theorist," will bow to you. Now is your chance at fame!

• Like 1

A Navy Chief said, "Never change your forecast. That way you can only be wrong once."

Actually I'm not a believer in those crazy conspiracy theories like some say about 9-11 and many other things. It's just that much of the media is so anti Trump and hate him and would've loved to see him impeached. I used to not be very fond of Trump, but I think he's turning out to be even better than Bush in trying to get things done that he said he would. Luckily Nasty Nancy, Nutty Nadler, and Shifty Schiff and many others didn't succeed! Another thing, the dems are so concerned about saving lives, but many stills support the killiing of millions of unborn babies. And maybe if they wouldn't be so anti God and tryed to ban prayer in schools and other things there wouldn't have been so many school shootings etc. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: I apologize...I shouldn't call those people those names (I didn't invent them) and I God still loves them as much as anyone!!

Entertainment media is different that real media.    Dems don't ban prayer in school.  THE CONSTITUTION DOES.  Not everyone believes in God.  That is a personal choice and should be worshiped at appropriate places or in your own home.  Don't force religion on people.  It's 2020.  We have science to explain things now.  

• Like 2

What moron thinks everyone in media has some master plan to get them?  Just because you don't agree with things doesn't make things fake.  Fox News, CNN they are all entertainment pandering to their base.  Read real news.  Local news.  I hope people are smarter than to believe whatever some idiot on cable tells them.  

Entertainment media is different that real media.    Dems don't ban prayer in school.  THE CONSTITUTION DOES.  Not everyone believes in God.  That is a personal choice and should be worshiped at appropriate places or in your own home.  Don't force religion on people.  It's 2020.  We have science to explain things now.

The separation of church and state has nothing to do with God. It was put there to insure no religion could dictate to others.

The existence of God is not up to you. Your "belief" is.

Being a man of science I offer this video. If you watch it truly, your life will be changed.

• Like 1

A Navy Chief said, "Never change your forecast. That way you can only be wrong once."

Please show me exactly where in the Constitution prayer in public schools is banned because I can never find it. Yeah, blind allegiance to science sounds like the answer to life's mysteries. :wacko:

• Like 1

23-24 seasonal snow total: 17.8" (as of 3/9/24)

The term "conspiracy theory," was a CIA talking point to dismiss speculation about JFK assassination.

Let's make a deal. If you can explain the collapse of building 7 on 9/11 every "conspiracy theorist," will bow to you. Now is your chance at fame!

True dat.  The collapse of the twin towers and building 7 can only be explained by controlled demolition. Plenty of engineers on record stating so. But hey, that disagrees with the official narrative so must be a conspiracy theory.

• Like 2

True dat. The collapse of the twin towers and building 7 can only be explained by controlled demolition. Plenty of engineers on record stating so. Put hey, that disagrees with the official narrative so must be a conspiracy theory.

Only building 7 is certain. To be certain is to be beyond question.

Two planes, three buildings..

• Like 1

Here is some good news that isn't reported much though I'm not sure how true it is. At least it's would be good if true and could well be.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157128590490488&id=562150487

Come on Sparky. How bout building 7. Us "conspiracy theorist," are waiting...

Please show me exactly where in the Constitution prayer in public schools is banned because I can never find it. Yeah, blind allegiance to science sounds like the answer to life's mysteries. :wacko:

Religion is not allowed in public places.  Pretty simple.  Not sure what you could be arguing....

You are learning... God is always there..

God or Religion?  I could get behind God.  But religion is clearly made up by man for man.  I mean, there is so many of them and they all pick and choose how they worship for their benefit.  

• Like 1

Come on Sparky. How bout building 7. Us "conspiracy theorist," are waiting...

I haven't studied much about those things and really don't want to get in deeper. Lol

I want to try and love everyone like I should (that doesn't mean I need to love what they do or stand for) and not make enemies.

• Like 1

Religion is not allowed in public places.  Pretty simple.  Not sure what you could be arguing....

You said in your post #728 the Constitution bans prayer in schools. I asked you to show me exactly where it does that. Pretty simple.

The bigger point is people walk around all the time convinced something is true when it isn't. Nothing personal...I think we all just want to understand what is true and real.

• Like 1

I haven't studied much about those things and really don't want to get in deeper. Lol

I want to try and love everyone like I should (that doesn't mean I need love what they do or stand for) and not make enemies.

You called us conspiracy theorist. You need to study.

Many people die of many causes every year. It's just not as  "news flashy" as a pandemic. We should keep things in proper perspective while doing what we can to minimize the impacts.

attachicon.gifTop-10 causes of US deaths.PNG

What is your point?  This just started.  The death toll will climb much higher for a brand new disease.  Should we just ignore it?  Measures are being taken to eliminate the worst case scenario, which exceed all of those.   This is still going to kill a lot of people.  But the media is making it up?  So stupid.  COVID-19 is proven to spread more easily,  kill older people more easily and transmit without showing hardly any symptoms.  There are not enough tests for people unlike when H1N1 was circulating.  No vaccine, no natural immunity.  These are FACTS.  Not FAKE news.  Stop blaming the media for all of your problems.  Media is what makes America great.  Free from Government oppression and censoring.    Amazing how conservatives forgot that.   

You said in your post #728 the Constitution bans prayer in schools. I asked you to show me exactly where it does that. Pretty simple.

The bigger point is people walk around all the time convinced something is true when it isn't. Nothing personal...I think we all just want to understand what is true and real.

Sorry, pretty simple forced prayer is banned.  Anyone can prayer on their own time.  

Blind allegiance to Science? You understand how Science works right? It's peer reviewed.  

• Like 1

God or Religion?  I could get behind God.  But religion is clearly made up by man for man.  I mean, there is so many of them and they all pick and choose how they worship for their benefit.

Yes many Christian's aren't christian in reality. A Christian to me is someone who tries to be Christlike to the best of his/her ability.
  • Like 1

The Ark Encounter & Creation Museum in northern Kentucky are worth a visit and will answer about any questions you may have about how things were created, in a scientific way I never have visited yet, but I support them and want to visit sometime. They have world class facilities and many other attractions. They are called Answers in Genesis. Just thought I'ld share.

Us conspiracy theorist will slap you around for that. If you can't explain you are just a Globalist *****.

That's ok. You can call me whatever you want to. Lol

Maybe you're a flat earther too? I have a friend who actually tries to believe that! Anyway I'm not going into that either, but thought I could get you talking. Actually I'm feeding you. lol I'll quit now.

What moron thinks everyone in media has some master plan to get them? Just because you don't agree with things doesn't make things fake. Fox News, CNN they are all entertainment pandering to their base. Read real news. Local news. I hope people are smarter than to believe whatever some idiot on cable tells them.

I agree with this. Thing is though, CNN is highly touted internationally as THE American news Network, similar to RT in Russia, CBC in Canada, and BBC in the UK. When they polarize their news, it's presented that way to the world. And a LOT of people still think that CNN is unbiased with their reporting.

• Like 1

Formerly *ahem*: LNK_Weather, TOL_Weather, FAR_Weather, MSP_Weather, IMoveALot_Weather.

I agree with this. Thing is though, CNN is highly touted internationally as THE American news Network, similar to RT in Russia, CBC in Canada, and BBC in the UK. When they polarize their news, it's presented that way to the world. And a LOT of people still think that CNN is unbiased with their reporting.

I get it. But Fox News is literally entertainment. It’s completely fabricated and clearly biased.

I get it. But Fox News is literally entertainment. It’s completely fabricated and clearly biased.

Everyone knows FOX News is biased, at least the talk show hosts are. So many people around the world think CNN is neutral.

• Like 1

Formerly *ahem*: LNK_Weather, TOL_Weather, FAR_Weather, MSP_Weather, IMoveALot_Weather.