Official Weather Complaint Thread

Geos

OmahaSnowFan,

“Since you like to apparently beat a dead horse this virus isn’t anything like the H1N1 virus. That virus killed 12k IN A WHOLE YEAR. COVID19 killed 20k in 5 weeks and that’s still with everything we’ve done. Can you imagine if we were still having all those sporting events and school in session? Go look up hospitalization, ICU, and every other statistic that will show you this is much worse”

I have been in the streets of KC for the last 6 weeks since this started, I have seen packed grocery stores, post offices, hardware stores and essential businesses. If this thing is so contagious, how come our local hospitals are sending staff home? Don’t tell me because people are staying home, I promise you I have seen 70 percent in the streets. Why isn’t everyone sick running to the hospital?

Why are the floating hospitals not busy at all, what about all the temporary hospitals built by the Army that have had zero patients??

This is BS, the facts are showing that every day! Go ahead and stay at your house believing this crap, many Americans won’t be held down much longer.

Flu last year in the US killed 60+, COVID has a long ways to go and I’m sure it will get there as they are counting every death as COVID these days.

America lost!!!!

Faux News entertainment is pushing the Inflated death total conspiracy theory real hard right now

Of course, the term "conspiracy theory" is used to ridicule anyone who strays from the approved script. Nonetheless, how do you know what the real death count is for people who are TRULY dying from COVID-19 and whether it is being overstated or understated? Are you out there verifying deaths somehow?

• Like 3

23-24 seasonal snow total: 17.8" (as of 3/9/24)

If Dr. Fauci Dismisses it I believe him. CNN has its problem but Fox News loves conspiracy theories and runs with them. I understand That’s probably where you get your news so I totally get it.

Reasonable answer, thanks. There are things about Fauci that rub me wrong but I need to research him a bit more.  We rely a whole lot on this one guy which I don't think is necessarily wise. I haven't watched any of the mainstream cable (CNN, MSNBC, FOX, etc) or broadcast (ABC, NBC, CBS) networks in years. They are all unreliable and prone to distortion or lying IMO.

• Like 1

OmahaSnowFan,

“Since you like to apparently beat a dead horse this virus isn’t anything like the H1N1 virus. That virus killed 12k IN A WHOLE YEAR. COVID19 killed 20k in 5 weeks and that’s still with everything we’ve done. Can you imagine if we were still having all those sporting events and school in session? Go look up hospitalization, ICU, and every other statistic that will show you this is much worse”

I have been in the streets of KC for the last 6 weeks since this started, I have seen packed grocery stores, post offices, hardware stores and essential businesses. If this thing is so contagious, how come our local hospitals are sending staff home? Don’t tell me because people are staying home, I promise you I have seen 70 percent in the streets. Why isn’t everyone sick running to the hospital?

Why are the floating hospitals not busy at all, what about all the temporary hospitals built by the Army that have had zero patients??

This is BS, the facts are showing that every day! Go ahead and stay at your house believing this crap, many Americans won’t be held down much longer.

Flu last year in the US killed 60+, COVID has a long ways to go and I’m sure it will get there as they are counting every death as COVID these days.

America lost!!!!

Sad that you can't realize social distancing is working.  You wouldn't know a FACT if it hit you the face.  

• Like 1

I love the people that are on here claiming how great a "president" Donald is because they're a business owner and the stock market is doing good. Newsflash, that doesn't apply to a majority of people. The majority of businesses did nothing with their extra money from the tax scam that blew up the deficit, except keep it for themselves or do record stock buybacks.

I always thought the Republicans were the party of financial responsibility? Nah, just when a Democrat is in office do they care about the deficit. Dear fuhrer blew it up faster than anyone.

There's a reason why Fat Nixon has never been more popular. Most people don't care if the stock market is at all time highs.

Donald killing Biden in the election? Have you seen any of the numbers? The only demographic Donald is doing better than Biden with is older white men and that's not enough to win an election. He's getting his a** kicked with women. He's getting his a** kicked with people of color. He's getting his a** kicked with young people. 

This country has never been so divided and it's because of Twitler. Yeah, yeah it started back when this country voted in a black man, but it was never this bad. Think about his use of social media and the fact that he attacks anyone and everyone every day. Kids? No problem? POW's and Gold star families? Sure. Purple heart recipients? Of course. Immigrants? Every day.

He has never tried to bring the country together. He only cares about people that worship and support him and kiss his a**. Look how he's attacked even Republicans that have dared say something against the self proclaimed King. He's never apologized for anything he's said or done. Not to mention he's a huge POS as a human being which so many of us saw before he was ever elected, and that so many of us realized there's a lot more disgusting people in this country that agree with all the things Don has said and done. 

He ran for president for himself. There's been numerous a person who has said he didn't think he would win and he did it to help his brand. Look at how he's enriched himself since he's been in the office. He's an egotistical narcissist who did it for the power and the money.

It's going to be a glorious day in November when this s**t stain is defeated. The only question is whether Don will leave or his cult won't do something crazy.

Gamer- I've mailed you some of our tin foil. Deep State now too? Dear God.....

He and his supporters have a emotional state of children.  They've never grown out of it.  It's why that don't believe in facts that go against their "opinions".  It's embarrassing.  There are studies done on why his die hard supporters even know that he is lying, but they don't care.  He speaks like them.  He was right when he said he could shoot someone on the street and they'd still vote for him. 

Trump changes his story hourly to fit the narrative, and they follow like lemmings.  He praised China in february, called it a hoax, now he blames dems and china.  You'll never win with these people, the same way you can't argue with an upset 5 year old.  They just don't have the reasoning or emotional state.    

• Like 1

For not wanting to pick a side, you sure seem like a lib.

Well actually I started out as a conservative but through the years I realized conservatives don’t even know what that means. So then I switched to a registered independent. Yes through the years I have voted for more Republicans the Democrats. Our society is so brainwashed with party affiliation

Well actually I started out as a conservative but through the years I realized conservatives don’t even know what that means. So then I switched to a registered independent. Yes through the years I have voted for more Republicans the Democrats. Our society is so brainwashed with party affiliation

Yep. I've been a registered independent since the 1980s. Conservatives never conserve anything. They generally adopt all liberal positions only at a slower pace. Liberals are very clear who they are and openly fight for their positions. The thing about Trump is he isn't part of the existing political establishment. He is considered an outsider. Jeb or Mitt would have been the preferred candidate in 2016 because they were part of the establishment and thus no real threat to the establishment. Lots of politicians and life-long members of Congress have made themselves very wealthy being so-called "public servants". As much as some here might scream, Trump does not fit the mold of a self-serving politician like establishment politicians.

He might not be a self-serving politicians but he is self-serving. He only ran to be president to better the image. That might have been a great idea back in 2016 but not such the case now image wise. His brand has made a fortune off of him being president

He might not be a self-serving politicians but he is self-serving. He only ran to be president to better the image. That might have been a great idea back in 2016 but not such the case now image wise. His brand has made a fortune off of him being president

Huh? There is no evidence to back that up. The Internet has lots of videos of him over the years expressing his concerns about the direction of the country. In some cases he was even asked if he had considered running for office by media types who didn't seemed to be the least bit terrorized about the prospect. Once he began running and winning the media went after him as being totally beyond the pale. The guy might be lots of things but he isn't stupid and would have known his America First positions would not be popular among the elites and media. He would have been nuts to think being president was going to improve his image and why would he even bother in the first place since he has said he has had a good life so far. 

Guy is old. You think he's as shallow as the butthurt generation crying about him? As many things as I've heard people accuse the guy of, I'm becoming concerned about what people really are thinking about all day.

So the guy helps his image for what? He's done nothing but had it destroyed since declaring to run for the presidency.

So, His businesses are failing or successful? I'm never sure which it is on any given day now. Does it matter? Does it help anything to care about it? No.

I think it’s been stated before you can’t talk to a Trump homer because there’s just no logic to it!

Literally all you're doing in this thread is attempting to start . Then again, you consistently do that in the weather threads too.

Either post something factual that contains a bit of political intelligence, or stop wasting our time with your takes. Multiple times this thread has been steered away from politics, only for you to post some meme to start the fire back up.

Formerly *ahem*: LNK_Weather, TOL_Weather, FAR_Weather, MSP_Weather, IMoveALot_Weather.

You guys don’t get facts so it doesn’t matter how much I tell you the facts

Your "facts" are nothing more than memes or trolly one-liners. I don't agree with everyone in this thread but at least they're making an effort.

Formerly *ahem*: LNK_Weather, TOL_Weather, FAR_Weather, MSP_Weather, IMoveALot_Weather.

GDR,

Nope, he was just getting the facts straight. Dr. Fauci agreed with him.

The media twisted the story up and he let the American people know what was right.

Remember, Dr. Fauci, and many many Democrats downplayed this virus also as late as March, so, again, he was just laying out the timeline, that’s all.

Listen, it doesn’t matter what Trumps says or does, the nevertrumpers will never give him credit for anything. Remember the travel bans? He was called racist from your party...again, doesn’t matter what he does, it will be wrong.

You blame him for divide and hate, what are you doing on a daily basis with your comments, the same thing you are accusing him of...NO?

Have a great day and try to be more positive.

• Like 2

Hey I’m not calling anyone names. Like I said I don’t belong to any party. Only name calling is from the right on here. If this was a Democrat president I would be saying the same crap. You have your Opinion and I have mine on his campaign briefings I mean virus

GDR,

Nope, he was just getting the facts straight. Dr. Fauci agreed with him.

The media twisted the story up and he let the American people know what was right.

Remember, Dr. Fauci, and many many Democrats downplayed this virus also as late as March, so, again, he was just laying out the timeline, that’s all.

Listen, it doesn’t matter what Trumps says or does, the nevertrumpers will never give him credit for anything. Remember the travel bans? He was called racist from your party...again, doesn’t matter what he does, it will be wrong.

You blame him for divide and hate, what are you doing on a daily basis with your comments, the same thing you are accusing him of...NO?

Have a great day and try to be more positive.

I’m pretty sure Fauci never downed played it but if you have facts that he did that’s terrible for someone in his position

Dear Lord,

I pray that you will be an Undeniable presence in Trumps life, and I pray for Godly leadership for our country Amen! I pray for each and everyone’s health and safety during this time no matter who you follow,maybe one day this country will be united again. Have a blessed day!

• Like 1

Thanks GDR, have a blessed day yourself!

Since this the official complaint thread, this weather pattern sucks here in KC. Canadian, NAM and evening to some extent the GFS are modeling accumulating snow here in KC Thursday night. Bring back the 70’s, please.

Now maybe the thread will stop being a slapfight

• Like 1