Official Weather Complaint Thread

Geos

Some of you should watch George Carlin and the "Real Owners"--- probably too graphic to post on here. One of the biggest of those "Real Owners" of the "World" is Central Banks and in the US case"The Federal  Reserve" -- if you think it's Federal- just because "they" call it that--  and your going  to argue about oil prices on here based on a "R" or "D" your wasting your time. Bigger fish to fry. JFK tried.Rothschild Quotes On Money. QuotesGram

• Like 3

The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Uh, your normal consumer that has to drive everday doesn'tgive a rodents behind what a barrel of oil cost, its what a tank of gas cost, and i was paying under 2$ a gallon for a.good chunk of sir Donalds tenure.  Why anyone in there right mind would want Russia, IRAN, OPEC , controlling the price of oil in the future , AGAIN, is perplexing.

• Like 4
  • lol 1

7 hours ago, OmahaSnowFan said:

Please provide specific examples....

Looks to me like we're still producing the same amount of oil since Biden took office (minus the week of the extreme cold in the country).

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_crude_oil_field_production

Iran testing Biden's admin...they see weakness: https://www.spglobal.com/platts/en/market-insights/latest-news/shipping/020921-iran-activates-game-plan-for-oil-comeback-in-2021-in-test-for-biden-administration

OPEC nations are also reaping the rewards of Biden's administrations decisions...less U.S.drilling, less oil being produced...

Fact: The cost of crude oil is directly related to cost of gas because nearly 53% of what you pay for gas at the pump is the cost of crude oil.

Ok, I think this is enough about this topic...there are more important fish to fry!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Iran testing Biden's admin...they see weakness: https://www.spglobal.com/platts/en/market-insights/latest-news/shipping/020921-iran-activates-game-plan-for-oil-comeback-in-2021-in-test-for-biden-administration

OPEC nations are also reaping the rewards of Biden's administrations decisions...less U.S.drilling, less oil being produced...

Fact: The cost of crude oil is directly related to cost of gas because nearly 53% of what you pay for gas at the pump is the cost of crude oil.

Ok, I think this is enough about this topic...there are more important fish to fry!

Fact: I literally showed you the price of oil during Donnie Nixon’s term was over $70 at one point, was $62 right before the pandemic, and was $50-60 for the majority of his term.

11 hours ago, OmahaSnowFan said:

Donnie doesn't look out for anyone but himself, been that way his whole life. That's why his "charity" was shut down for fraud. His university was shut down for... fraud for ripping people off bc all he cared about was making money. He's been the same arrogant fraud conman his whole life. Has had thousands of lawsuits against him for not paying people and ripping people off. He shits on a gold toilet and has his own penthouse in New York and golf resorts around the world. Yeah definitely not an elite.

When Donnie took office oil was $54/barrel. It briefly fell as low as $42/barrel. Then from 6/2017 to 10/2018 it ROSE all the way to $74 barrel. It briefly collapsed to $42/barrel again in 12/2018, before you guessed it, it rose back to $50-60 barrel for most of 2019. In fact before it collapsed before the pandemic it was nearly $63 barrel. I'm not sure what planet you were living on where oil and gas was dirt cheap while he was in office because of any "policy" he had.

https://www.macrotrends.net/2516/wti-crude-oil-prices-10-year-daily-chart

Lol, sounds like the Clinton dynasty.

And after all those price fluctuations for your infatuation with barrel prices, the price at the pump stayed steady and cheap.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

1 hour ago, Wheezer said:

Lol, sounds like the Clinton dynasty.

And after all those price fluctuations for your infatuation with barrel prices, the price at the pump stayed steady and cheap.

Again what planet have you been living on? The cheapest gas prices during Donnie Nixon’s term were bc OF THE PANDEMIC and they’re going back up bc the GLOBAL ECONOMY IS RECOVERING. Keep kissing the fat orange a** though😘

5A76C557-AB34-4FF9-B00A-00B64B1F4CC5.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OmahaSnowFan said:

Again what planet have you been living on? The cheapest gas prices during Donnie Nixon’s term were bc OF THE PANDEMIC and they’re going back up bc the GLOBAL ECONOMY IS RECOVERING. Keep kissing the fat orange a** though😘

5A76C557-AB34-4FF9-B00A-00B64B1F4CC5.jpeg

Lol, speaking of orange have you seen Biden lately.  Orange is in.

And those 4 year prices were the cheapest and steadiest of any 4 years for uh, uh Obama

• Like 2

Last spring it was $18 to fill up the tank for my little car and I had nowhere to be since everything was shut down. Now it's $27. I want my $9 check this is bs LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Snowfall in Lincoln, NE:

2017-18: 21.4"   2018-19: 55.5"   2019-20: 17.6"   2020-21: 49.4"   2021-22: 5.1" 🤮

Average: 26"

I'm buying electric next car. Current estimates are it will save 20-30 dollars per charge than gasoline.   My current vehicle gets 44 mpg.  I don't care if gas prices go up.  It's a sign the economy is coming back.  Renewable energy is the future.  There will still be need for oil and gas of course.  But the bitterness between people who have no real idea what they are talking about is silly.  Anyone who thinks oil prices are controlled by the President in their first 40 days are completely out there.  There hasn't even been time for an economic plan.  We are still operating under the former administrations economy.  Give it a year.  Everything is so political when it doesn't have to be.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Stacsh said:

https://phys.org/news/2021-03-apparent-atlantic-artifact-climate.html

Big hit to all the pretend scientists who are slaves to their oil masters pushing the myth humans can't cause global climate change.  

Michael Mann, are you kidding me.  And did we really have to spend millions dollars to find out volcanos can cause fluctuations in climate?  Lol.

Learn earths geological history, I mean really learn it , and throw in the science of ice core sampling, then come back and tell me man is the sole controller of climate 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Wheezer said:

Michael Mann, are you kidding me.  And did we really have to spend millions dollars to find out volcanos can cause fluctuations in climate?  Lol.

Learn earths geological history, I mean really learn it , and throw in the science of ice core sampling, then come back and tell me man is the sole controller of climate 

Who said the sole controller?  Let me guess, you ignore all the data that points to humans causing a rapid change in climate because of your blind political beliefs? 

7 minutes ago, Stacsh said:

Who said the sole controller?  Let me guess, you ignore all the data that points to humans causing a rapid change in climate because of your blind political beliefs? 

Uh, politics got nothing to do with it for me, just knowing what I know. I don't ignore any data or science , like some .  To ignore the real science of earths past is blind

I'll be brief and out of here. Oceans drive climate. Oceans have warmed ( 3 to 1 el nino to la nina - ) since we have had technology to track. Something tells me during Maunder Min / Little Ice Age and to lesser extent the 1970's, more nina's. We don't even understand how oceans change temp or certainly why, but it's because of a trace gas? Even if so, the math would suggest 100's of years of a substantial more Co2 than now to even move the oceans .1C all based on Co2. Are we are factor ? Sure. But if you think humans cause 70% of the earth that has a specific heat higher than any other common substance too warm ( too the levels currently and fluctuate) all by themselves from a trace gas with very little specific heat, and overall function compared to say water vapor- I digress 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

2 hours ago, snowstorm83 said:

Last spring it was $18 to fill up the tank for my little car and I had nowhere to be since everything was shut down. Now it's $27. I want my $9 check this is bs LOL. 

Communism.

• lol 1

Formerly *ahem*: LNK_Weather, TOL_Weather, FAR_Weather, MSP_Weather, IMoveALot_Weather.

6 hours ago, Stacsh said:

I'm buying electric next car. Current estimates are it will save 20-30 dollars per charge than gasoline.   My current vehicle gets 44 mpg.  I don't care if gas prices go up.  It's a sign the economy is coming back.  Renewable energy is the future.  There will still be need for oil and gas of course.  But the bitterness between people who have no real idea what they are talking about is silly.  Anyone who thinks oil prices are controlled by the President in their first 40 days are completely out there.  There hasn't even been time for an economic plan.  We are still operating under the former administrations economy.  Give it a year.  Everything is so political when it doesn't have to be.  

I disagree. Trump turned the USA into an energy producer, so the USA was competing in the oil markets. Traditionally, OPEC controlled everything and if they wanted it to be $120 a barrel it would be. Trump was able to put OPEC in check by allowing the USA to drill and refine enough to be competitive.

It's a bit like how recycling steel causes a ton of pollution, so you can't do it in the West. Every time you recycle steel it gets put on a giant ship to China, where they recycle it and cause a ton of pollution, and then it gets shipped back here.

Lots of green things work like that. And I still don't think electric cars are very good. You will always be limited how far you can drive away from your home, unless you want to spend hours at a charging station. It seems like a big step backwards to me.

I've noticed a lot of green people will think something is green, even if it is actually absolutely filthy to produce but causes no pollution when it's running. Like electric motors running off of coal power plants.

• Like 3

On 3/5/2021 at 2:14 PM, Stacsh said:

https://phys.org/news/2021-03-apparent-atlantic-artifact-climate.html

Big hit to all the pretend scientists who are slaves to their oil masters pushing the myth humans can't cause global climate change.  

So this region's golden era of winters (65-85) was a result of industrial pollution. I've stated my belief that the pattern was related to the AMO and have been waiting 36 years for a return to it. But per this study it may never return unless we go back to polluting which I would never encourage. The other option is Yellowstone blows it's lid. An even worse scenario. Getting several Mount Saint Helens seems like an extreme long-shot so I'm no longer holding my breath for a return of the glory days AMO of my youth. Wow, disappointing to say the least.

• Like 1

Winter 2023-24 Snow Total = 52.8" (89% Normal Season)  Largest Storm: 12" (1/12-13)   Oct: 0.1 Nov: 2.9 Dec: 7.5 Jan: 31.7 Feb: 6.0 Mar: 4.1 Apr: 0.0

Avg = 59.2"  (Harrison): 2023-24 = xx.x" 

Avg = 45.0"  (KDTW): 2022-23 = 33.5"   2021-22 = 35.6"    

Avg = 49.7"  (KRMY): 2020-21 = 36.2"   2019-20 = 48.0"   2018-19 = 56.1"   2017-18 = 68.3"    2016-17 = 52"    2015-16 = 57.4"    2014-15 = 55.3"    2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"    2011-12 = 43.7"

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2021 at 10:05 AM, jaster220 said:

So this region's golden era of winters (65-85) was a result of industrial pollution. I've stated my belief that the pattern was related to the AMO and have been waiting 36 years for a return to it. But per this study it may never return unless we go back to polluting which I would never encourage. The other option is Yellowstone blows it's lid. An even worse scenario. Getting several Mount Saint Helens seems like an extreme long-shot so I'm no longer holding my breath for a return of the glory days AMO of my youth. Wow, disappointing to say the least.

Finally getting around to commenting about this...I was not familiar with the AMO or it's possible causes, but remembered the winters of 65-85 as being definitely colder and snowier. The one thing I do remember is they did seem to suddenly stop after 1985, just like that. After 1985 the winters were noticeably warmer and less snowy here. That's part of why I have had trouble with the idea of man-made global warming because of how quickly this changed around 1985.

Something else...overall we have had less severe weather in the spring here that started at the same time. I assume one reason was we didn't have the clash of cold and warm air masses like we did in the colder winters. But whatever reason that changed as well.

It's all very interesting.

• Like 2

23-24 seasonal snow total: 17.8" (as of 3/9/24)

• 5 months later...

No more political stuff allowed, so now we can complain about bad weather here. Not enough storms? Too many storms? Too hot or humid?

I am a Californian who whines about 72 degree gray and drizzly days in August because I have never experienced an hurricane or tornado. However, we do have earthquake weather sometimes in California.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mr Marine Layer said:

No more political stuff allowed, so now we can complain about bad weather here. Not enough storms? Too many storms? Too hot or humid?

I am a Californian who whines about 72 degree gray and drizzly days in August because I have never experienced an hurricane or tornado. However, we do have earthquake weather sometimes in California.

Complaints about the weather are what this thread was intended for. A couple of good friends derailed this thread with politics.

Formerly *ahem*: LNK_Weather, TOL_Weather, FAR_Weather, MSP_Weather, IMoveALot_Weather.

There was plenty to complain about in July and August, but now the heat has backed off and some fall-ish weather has moved in, and the landscape has greened up, so I'm pretty satisfied.

season snowfall: 34.8"

'22-23: 30.2"      '21-22: 27.1"      '20-21: 52.5"      '19-20: 36.2"      '18-19: 50.2"      '17-18: 39.5"

Average snowfall: ~30"

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

There was plenty to complain about in July and August, but now the heat has backed off and some fall-ish weather has moved in, and the landscape has greened up, so I'm pretty satisfied.

Same story here. A couple of weeks ago, the grass was a Winter shade of brown. It's greened up pretty nicely with consistently unsettled weather and cooler temps.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not pleased that the warm stretch is continuing for at least another week. I’ve been hoping for a quicker transition to cooler/colder weather, but doesn’t look that’s coming. I’ll have to keep doing lawn work into October.

Yes, I know it takes a freeze (which won’t happen for a while) to stop growth. I’m just really tired of my weeds. 😒 And the bugs, too.

• Like 1

...The Artist Formerly Known as RJSnowLover...

• 1 month later...

Say what you want about Trump, but during his 4 years of running this country my company(small business) set record profits and all off my staff took home more money each year. 

I have 2000 gallons of fuel delivered to my warehouse 42 times a year. In the last 31 months of Trump, my fuel bill for each delivery never reached $2800.00. Now, every delivery is between $5300-5900

We were down $700K in sales this year due to being understaffed. Biden thought it was a good idea to hand out money..Trump didn't hand out , that's why we had record unemployment. 

We can't get material to finish jobs, we can't get parts to fix equipment, trucks, etc.

Every expense in my operations has gone up at least 40 percent, and in some cases 125-200 percent. 

Our borders are wide open and who knows who's trucking into our country

Afghanistan.. What a horrible way to exit.  

The vaccination mandates that are costing people their jobs(what a joke) This whole covid thing was manufactured!!! Trump would never force that on the American people. 

Trump never censored Americans from free speech, Biden loves to do that

So much more!! Everything that is happening now that is hurting working Americans and families, did not happen under Trump. 

What has Biden done to help this country?? And...did you know, that more people have died due to the virus(so they say, there appears to be no other way to die these days) this year under Biden then under Trump last year?? I thought Biden said he would fix that....he has (3) vaccines and we still have all these deaths??...BTW, I don't buy all the so called Covid deaths they have recorded. 

Bottom line, this country is a wreck and its on Biden's watch. 81 million votes....okay! 

The good news, True American Patriots are on the rise (including a lot of democrats) and we will take back this country. Anyone catch those Virginia results....yep, just a small taste of what's to come. 

USA     USA    USA

• Like 2
  • lol 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, CentralNebWeather said:

Amen.  We know Biden didn't get 81 million votes.  Trump has said he knows the exact number.   I believe him and the military know.  I hope at some point everything is revealed.  The amount of people that I know that are democrats that are embarrassed they voted for Biden is large.  Whatever party you are in, inflation hits everyone.  These gas prices and grocery prices are tough on everyone.   The Tuesday elections were Americans saying we've had enough of these liberal/communist policies.  I still have hope.  Knowing Trump, would he just walk away if he knew the election was stolen?  I once read a story that if an employee stole from his company, they would go after them in court, even if it cost more in legal fees to send a message to others not to steal.  

Lets Go Brandon

wHErE’S tHe PRoOf rED hAT?

Seriously it’s been a full year. Lemme guess the Deep State is preventing the proof from coming out and changing the results? The judges dear fuhrer handpicked that still threw out his BS lawsuits were actually undercover liberals or Antifa?

Still blows me away the amount of people that believe the bullshit coming out of a lifelong comman with a fraud university that ripped off students, a fraud charity that ripped off soldiers and kids with cancer, a fraud organization that ripped off the government, has been sued thousands of times, lied 20k easily verified times in office and cheated on all his wives.🙄🤡🙄

02FE5AA8-6D8A-4047-A642-C3DA17982306.jpeg

• lol 2
  • Sick 1
  • Downvote 1

I think that cartoon is what happened to ole' Joe

• Like 1

Winter 2023-24 Snow Total = 52.8" (89% Normal Season)  Largest Storm: 12" (1/12-13)   Oct: 0.1 Nov: 2.9 Dec: 7.5 Jan: 31.7 Feb: 6.0 Mar: 4.1 Apr: 0.0

Avg = 59.2"  (Harrison): 2023-24 = xx.x" 

Avg = 45.0"  (KDTW): 2022-23 = 33.5"   2021-22 = 35.6"    

Avg = 49.7"  (KRMY): 2020-21 = 36.2"   2019-20 = 48.0"   2018-19 = 56.1"   2017-18 = 68.3"    2016-17 = 52"    2015-16 = 57.4"    2014-15 = 55.3"    2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"    2011-12 = 43.7"

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

4 hours ago, MIKEKC said:

Say what you want about Trump, but during his 4 years of running this country my company(small business) set record profits and all off my staff took home more money each year. 

I have 2000 gallons of fuel delivered to my warehouse 42 times a year. In the last 31 months of Trump, my fuel bill for each delivery never reached $2800.00. Now, every delivery is between $5300-5900

We were down $700K in sales this year due to being understaffed. Biden thought it was a good idea to hand out money..Trump didn't hand out , that's why we had record unemployment. 

We can't get material to finish jobs, we can't get parts to fix equipment, trucks, etc.

Every expense in my operations has gone up at least 40 percent, and in some cases 125-200 percent. 

Our borders are wide open and who knows who's trucking into our country

Afghanistan.. What a horrible way to exit.  

The vaccination mandates that are costing people their jobs(what a joke) This whole covid thing was manufactured!!! Trump would never force that on the American people. 

Trump never censored Americans from free speech, Biden loves to do that

So much more!! Everything that is happening now that is hurting working Americans and families, did not happen under Trump. 

What has Biden done to help this country?? And...did you know, that more people have died due to the virus(so they say, there appears to be no other way to die these days) this year under Biden then under Trump last year?? I thought Biden said he would fix that....he has (3) vaccines and we still have all these deaths??...BTW, I don't buy all the so called Covid deaths they have recorded. 

Bottom line, this country is a wreck and its on Biden's watch. 81 million votes....okay! 

The good news, True American Patriots are on the rise (including a lot of democrats) and we will take back this country. Anyone catch those Virginia results....yep, just a small taste of what's to come. 

USA     USA    USA

In case you didn’t notice, which obviously you didn’t, this pattern of electing a governor of a different party HAS HAPPENED EVERY YEAR SINCE 1977.🙄🤦‍♂️🤡🤡

Tell us how Biden has caused your fuel to go up. What orders/actions has he done?

Here’s some FACTS for you on presidents and gas prices.

If you are one of those people still raging about Biden and gasoline prices, then I can put you into one of three categories. You are either 1). A partisan who knows better, but doesn't care; 2). Someone who prefers simple answers even if they are wrong; or 3). Someone who doesn't understand the factors that move gasoline prices. (As someone pointed out in a comment, it's possible to be all three).

Let's assume you are in that third category. There is some hope for reaching you with facts. Here they are. Last summer U.S. oil production dropped by 3 million barrels per day (BPD). See the graph below. It was the largest short-term drop in history, and that was on Trump's watch. It wasn't his fault, but he also was powerless to prevent it.

Incidentally, it is perhaps a great historical irony that President Obama oversaw the largest oil production gains of any president in history. Again, not because of him. He just happened to be in office when fracking took off.

Since last summer's plunge, oil production has bounced back by 1.5 million BPD, but we are still 1.5 million BPD below where we were in January 2020. But demand started to recover last summer. The people raging against Biden surely don't know this: During the last five months that Trump was in office, oil prices increased by 43%. Again, not his fault, but he was also powerless to prevent it.

What we have seen since Biden took office is a continuation of the same trend that started in September 2020. Demand has recovered, and supply has not. When you are missing 1.5 million BPD of oil supplies -- which has also played out in many other countries -- you are going to have surging prices. There is absolutely nothing a President can do about it. He can scream at the oil companies. He can scream at OPEC. But there is nothing he can practically do to move the needle in the short term when 1.5 million BPD of oil supplies are missing.

Oh, and if you are one of those "Biden is preventing drilling" people, consider this. Since he took office, the number of rigs drilling for oil has risen by 62%. Again, not because of him, and not despite him. A function of the rising price of oil.

You can argue with me about this if you want, but you will be wrong.

thanks to Robert Rapier

There’s Global supply problems- effects of the pandemic, 5 MILLION people who have died, others still sick, and other shipping and truck regulations.

Afghanistan was a deal dear fuhrer made and Biden had to meet. The State Dept sent 20 messages offering help for people to get out of the country. After the government collapsed, we evacuated 100k plus in a couple of weeks. Lemme guess though, you’re one of them forever war people right?

Never censored free speech?🤣🤣

You forgot about Kappernick, NFL, NIKE, Starbucks, Walmart, and Target? I hope you never plan on joining his new social media site bc one of his terms of use rules is censoring free speech.

There were 400k deaths while Fat Nixon was in office. He left right before the biggest surge in deaths that were caused by the biggest surge of new cases and hospitalizations which happened while he was in office. Vaccines didn’t roll out until March/April and then bc of the people like you and the red hats and GOP a large amount of people refuse to take them. You blame Biden for deaths despite vaccines and then in the same breath attack mandates and requirements to take the vaccine.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The Virginia results? What those votes weren’t fraudulent? Bc that’s what Donnie, FauxNews others were already declaring before the election. And if you pay attention to history every governor election has flipped in Virginia and NJ after a democrat won the presidency since the ‘70s. Except this time it was only VA.
Btw were you in Dallas yesterday? Unfortunately JFK Jr didn’t show up to announce his candidacy with dear fuhrer for 2024 which since Donnie is still actually president anyway means he can’t run again with the dead guy.

Stupid cult.

• Downvote 1
  • Troll 1

32 minutes ago, someweatherdude said:

Why, because we had a want-to-be dictator in office here in the U.S. for four years?

Because those places have real dictators, and we have a want-to-be-dictator named Obama in charge for 21 months behind the scenes. But hey, at least there's less inequality those countries, which is all that really matters to you, even if everyone is equally miserable.

She later clarified: "I never claimed women and men were treated absolutely equally in every facet of Soviet life. But people's salaries were set (by the state) in a gender-blind manner. And all women got very generous maternity benefits. Both things are still a pipe dream in our society!"

Setting aside her revisionist history of a regime that killed tens of millions of people, those of you who have read my column know that it's a sign of great ignorance to claim that because the United States doesn't have a federal paid-leave mandate, most American workers have no paid leave.

On The Slippery Slope To Socialism

• Like 1

Stand Tall True AMERICAN PATRIOTS...we'll win, far more of us then them! 

I have democrat friends that have flipped and said I didn't sign up for this. I thanked them for admitting their mistake in voting for this mess. Hopefully we can all unite.  

There's no denying the facts, inflation is up, schools are a mess, our borders are wide open, our police force has been totally depleted and crime is out of control. Small businesses are closing doors at record pace, our labor force has been wiped out due to the free handouts and Americans are more divided then ever. So much more.... no matter your argument, the USA is a mess and the Democrats have the majority in all (3) branches of government. Its on them and they have the chance to get it fixed.  

I'm hoping President Biden can get this fixed. I support our President of the United States, even know I didn't vote for him. I'm not that 24/7 Trump hating machine with Biden. 

Let's stand together or this is going to end very badly. 

• Like 2
  • lol 1