Official Weather Complaint Thread

Geos

It's also ok to still like Trump and still think he made a catastrophic failure to act early to protect Americans.  

I'll also give Trump credit for facing reality yesterday.  He stopped listening to social media conspiracies and realized this is not a good situation.  If only he took it seriously like the MEDIA did months ago...

The MEDIA?? The MEDIA?? Seriously? There's your issue right there my man. The MSM is LAST place you can count on for unbiased down-to-earth facts. I'm not saying tune them out completely if you think they are worth yours (or anyone's for that matter) time. But certainly get another angle on things other than just their's. If I were Commander in Chief I would concentrate on real intel NOT the MSM circus. Fake news, or partially fake news, MSM hasn't been shooting straight with the american public since Idk when tbh? They weren't reporting fair way back during the Vietnam war/conflict. All we heard every evening was how many of our guys were dying (unjustly per their viewpoint) and how the war was "lost". We weren't losing that conflict, the enemy was suffering exponentially greater losses (over 1 million total), yet all we heard about was how horribly our body count was rising (58K+ total). Sounds a LOT like today's situation with this COVID Crap.

• Like 1

Winter 2023-24 Snow Total = 53.1" (90% Normal Season)  Largest Storm: 12" (1/12-13)   Oct: 0.1 Nov: 2.9 Dec: 7.5 Jan: 31.7 Feb: 6.0 Mar: 4.3 Apr: 0.1

Avg = 59.2"  (Harrison): 2023-24 = 53.1" 

Avg = 45.0"  (KDTW): 2022-23 = 33.5"   2021-22 = 35.6"    

Avg = 49.7"  (KRMY): 2020-21 = 36.2"   2019-20 = 48.0"   2018-19 = 56.1"   2017-18 = 68.3"    2016-17 = 52"    2015-16 = 57.4"    2014-15 = 55.3"    2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"    2011-12 = 43.7"

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

My biggest disbelief is that you think a Democrat would have been flawless in every decision. Look around , the world is learning together and yes , MAYBE some things in retrospect but no one knows for sure . You are monday morning quarterbacking every move and decision of a pandemic that we don't know what actions may be the best.

While there have been "pandemic level" viruses spread around the globe in past eras, there has been no situation like this that shut-down society since perhaps 102 years ago with the Spanish Influenza outbreak. And I've not studied that to see whether there were any govt mandated stoppages of normal life and commerce or not tbh. Needless to say, nothing in the living memory of anyone alive today, so this truly is totally new territory that even POTUS has not experienced. Something this unprecedented will not be responded to with an attitude of "we've got this" or "we've been here before and know exactly how to best proceed" kind of approach. It just shows immaturity or lack of wisdom on the part of anyone who is spewing 2nd guesses in hindsight. 

Winter 2023-24 Snow Total = 53.1" (90% Normal Season)  Largest Storm: 12" (1/12-13)   Oct: 0.1 Nov: 2.9 Dec: 7.5 Jan: 31.7 Feb: 6.0 Mar: 4.3 Apr: 0.1

Avg = 49.7"  (KRMY): 2020-21 = 36.2"   2019-20 = 48.0"   2018-19 = 56.1"   2017-18 = 68.3"    2016-17 = 52"    2015-16 = 57.4"    2014-15 = 55.3"    2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"    2011-12 = 43.7"

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

muh MEDIA...

news.png

Media reporting what experts say? Stop blaming the media because you don’t like it. Again Real media can be sued. The real danger is social media

Oh and the President was saying whatever his masters at Fox News were telling him. Oops.

The MEDIA?? The MEDIA?? Seriously? There's your issue right there my man. The MSM is LAST place you can count on for unbiased down-to-earth facts. I'm not saying tune them out completely if you think they are worth yours (or anyone's for that matter) time. But certainly get another angle on things other than just their's. If I were Commander in Chief I would concentrate on real intel NOT the MSM circus. Fake news, or partially fake news, MSM hasn't been shooting straight with the american public since Idk when tbh? They weren't reporting fair way back during the Vietnam war/conflict. All we heard every evening was how many of our guys were dying (unjustly per their viewpoint) and how the war was "lost". We weren't losing that conflict, the enemy was suffering exponentially greater losses (over 1 million total), yet all we heard about was how horribly our body count was rising (58K+ total). Sounds a LOT like today's situation with this COVID Crap.

Lol yeah Vietnam was great for America! The media gets stuff wrong. You know what? You can sue them! They have to print retractions. Pretty sad conservatives trust government more than media. Btw I don’t consider Fox News or CNN media. It’s entertainment. Especially Fox News who actually admit that they are not real news.

• Like 1

Totally agree on that one, those 2 and others are op Ed's, real investigative news has been lost.

Hindsight is 20/20. Mistakes will be made along with good decisions. There is no playbook to follow. Every leader around the world is getting raked through the coals. Dr. Fauci made an analogy to a war plan and I know some have a conniption when comparing to war but it does fit. He said you have a plan going in and once the battle starts things are ever changing ,so the plan is ever changing. Of course he explained it more in detail but that's the jist

• Like 1

A snip-it from a Mitt-based not-for-profit article focusing on how/why MI is far out-pacing it's GL's neighbors even tho we began our progressively active measures against the virus on almost the same dates. Most unfortunate "perfect storm" of overseas connections to SEMI via the auto industry.. :(

Why Detrioit's hit hard by COVID-19.PNG

Looks like our GREAT PRESIDENT wants to get things rolling again around Easter! Virus should be slowing down after the 15 days! Let’s get America fired up... Thank you Mr. President!

Good call.... Sad too many people thought like this.  

It's just too bad the election was stolen from Hillary or, if we had known this was coming, we'd just kept Obama in office until the crisis had passed. Another good option would have been to delegate all authority to the UN so they could have managed the situation globally. Any of those options would have resulted in zero U.S. deaths with very few if any infections. We could have kept the borders open and not hinder ongoing mass immigration to America or disrupt trade with our good friend and best trading partner China. But NO we had to have the hopelessly racist, evil Trump steal the Presidency with the help of his friend Vladimir which forced Governors to shut down their states (with the exception of abortion and other "health care") to keep all of us from dying from COVID-19 which is much worse than any historical flu or other pandemic. Heck, we might have avoided all of this at the last second if the evil Republicans would have done their duty and voted for impeachment for all of Trump's crimes against humanity. Fortunately, Saint Nancy is tirelessly working to implement mail-in balloting which is way more safe and secure than traditional in-person balloting so the Russians can't get Trump re-elected and we can FINALLY put this nightmare behind us!

• Like 1

23-24 seasonal snow total: 17.8" (as of 3/9/24)

It's just too bad the election was stolen from Hillary or, if we had known this was coming, we'd just kept Obama in office until the crisis had passed. Another good option would have been to delegate all authority to the UN so they could have managed the situation globally. Any of those options would have resulted in zero U.S. deaths with very few if any infections. We could have kept the borders open and not hinder ongoing mass immigration to America or disrupt trade with our good friend and best trading partner China. But NO we had to have the hopelessly racist, evil Trump steal the Presidency with the help of his friend Vladimir which forced Governors to shut down their states (with the exception of abortion and other "health care") to keep all of us from dying from COVID-19 which is much worse than any historical flu or other pandemic. Heck, we might have avoided all of this at the last second if the evil Republicans would have done their duty and voted for impeachment for all of Trump's crimes against humanity. Fortunately, Saint Nancy is tirelessly working to implement mail-in balloting which is way more safe and secure than traditional in-person balloting so the Russians can't get Trump re-elected and we can FINALLY put this nightmare behind us!

You can think Trump is a bad president without accusing him of being a racist. Just because they brainwash you into believing every liberal or democrat thinks like that doesn’t make it true. Seems like you are very easily influenced. I guess you you don’t mind being herded after all. Bahhhhh!

I see the admin went from 15 days to slow to 30 days. Man if we would have taken it serious from the begining

30 days! Dumb thinking. We will be lucky if it stops slowing by June 1st. Per every model doctor and yes now Trump administration themselves. But hey you saw a meme on Facebook so you are an expert.

30 days! Dumb thinking. We will be lucky if it stops slowing by June 1st. Per every model doctor and yes now Trump administration themselves. But hey you saw a meme on Facebook so you are an expert.

nope I get all health advice by a guy that totally gets it. Even the experts are shocked at how much he knows this virus! Courtesy of trumps Twitter feed

Yep, everything Donny knows about this virus he learned from President Xi. “We have it totally under control.” When a US president believes what the Chinese gov’t says, that’s when I lose all respect. The failed business man often demonstrates he doesn’t have a friggin clue.

No, I’m not a Democrat.

:lol:  Haitians don't think so! 

Haiti ty.PNG

• Like 2

Why is the left so infatuated with Trump? Maybe because he’s the leader of our great nation! Just because he may be dumber than a bag of rocks, Doesn’t mean I hate him but I wish you’d grow up and act like he’s 73. I’m tired of all the lying.

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.

More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.

We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.

Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.

Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.

New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.

Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.

African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.

Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.

Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.

Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.

Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.

Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.

The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.

95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.

Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.

Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.

As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.

Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.

Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.

Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.

Record number of regulations eliminated.

Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.

Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.

My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.

Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.

We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.

Signed Right-To-Try legislation.

Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.

We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.

Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.

Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.

United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.

Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.

Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.

Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.

NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.

Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.

Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.

Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.

Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.

Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.

Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.

Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.

Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.

Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.

Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.

Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.

Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.

We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

The above was just his first two years....

I guess all you Trump haters like things the way they are, businesses closing, unemployment rising faster than we can track it, media spreading nothing but fear and negativity, government handing out money, grocery stores seeing empty shelves....this is what you all wanted to get Trump out, who wants all that good stuff he was winning at?

Welp, you got it, we’re here, things aren’t even close to bad, those days lie ahead of us. I’m sure it will be so much better than what we saw in the first 3.3 years under Trump. Enjoy!

African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.

Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.

Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.

The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.

95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.

Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.

As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.

My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.

Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.

We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.

We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.

Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.

Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.

Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.

Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.

Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.

Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.

We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

I guess all you Trump haters like things the way they are, businesses closing, unemployment rising faster than we can track it, media spreading nothing but fear and negativity, government handing out money, grocery stores seeing empty shelves....this is what you all wanted to get Trump out, who wants all that good stuff he was winning at?

Welp, you got it, we’re here, things aren’t even close to bad, those days lie ahead of us. I’m sure it will be so much better than what we saw in the first 3.3 years under Trump. Enjoy!

When they can't spin a narrative, they make one to take power back. I personally want my nation to win. End of discussion on that. I'll stand with the ones who believe we are the strongest and most capable nation on earth.

Cowards should have went to Canada when they had a chance. They had 3 years and I have many folks directions.

Folks are going to have to learn that when you choose wrongly, there are consequences.

Welcome to consequences.

Welp, you got it, we’re here, things aren’t even close to bad, those days lie ahead of us. I’m sure it will be so much better than what we saw in the first 3.3 years under Trump. Enjoy![/quote Wow we nice cut-and-paste job did you get it from Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity?What’s your point? So they can’t he was on the same uptick that Obama had an ad. But under Obama it was way too slow but Now it’s just so great under Trump. More Americans had health insurance under obummer. More illegal immigrants reported under Obummer. Obama inherited A massive recession and brought us out of it. Obama didn’t pay any harsh money to porn stars and you guessed it Trump did. Trump said he was going to erase the debt well how’s it going? Even before this mess? So you just go ahead and praise the almighty but I just want someone that doesn’t just care about himself

Welp, you got it, we’re here, things aren’t even close to bad, those days lie ahead of us. I’m sure it will be so much better than what we saw in the first 3.3 years under Trump. Enjoy![/quote

Wow we nice cut-and-paste job did you get it from Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity?What’s your point? So they can’t he was on the same uptick that Obama had an ad. But under Obama it was way too slow but Now it’s just so great under Trump. More Americans had health insurance under obummer. More illegal immigrants reported under Obummer. Obama inherited A massive recession and brought us out of it. Obama didn’t pay any harsh money to porn stars and you guessed it Trump did. Trump said he was going to erase the debt well how’s it going? Even before this mess? So you just go ahead and praise the almighty but I just want someone that doesn’t just care about himself

GDR,

So what if he cares about himself, so what if sleeps with other women, what do we care what he does. News flash, the rich and powerful all do it. Look at all the scandals in collage sports, look at all the scandals in MLB, NFL, etc. Money and power my friend, we’re here just renting space.

Let’s get past whether the president needs to be a good role model, pop your TV on, look at YouTube, look at Facebook, look at Twitter, there aren’t very good role models in the world of money. As parent of a 7, 11, and 12 year old boys, I have to understand that they are seeing it all with their tablets and phones they have. It’s all right there on social media and with the technology we have today, kids are much further along and know cuss words, know about sex, they know about everything. My job as a parent is to tell them what is right and wrong.

What you have to look at is he (Trump) taking care of us down on Main Street. The answer is yes! People’s businesses were booming, retirements funds were growing, overall mood of the country was doing well!

I personally believe this virus thing is way over blown and America is about to find out how big of a mistake they made by listening to our government and our media.

Listen, Obama did a great job at bringing the country back. There’s no doubting that, but, when you start with nothing, up is the only way you can go. He just didn’t help small businesses as much as Trump is doing now. We also got torn to shreds by other countries wrt trade deals, aide, etc. America was being rolled over, taken advantage of, Trump said no more, he has delivered on a lot of promises and the data shows it.

When you go to the ballot this fall, are you going to vote for what’s best for your family or yourself, or are you going to vote against someone you just totally hate, someone you don’t call a good role model even know his administration made America strong again and respected again.

Don’t know if you have been following all my posts, but, I DID NOT vote for Trump, I will be doing so this fall. This man loves this country and his actions against other countries has shown that. You throw a punch, he throws one back! I’m not sure how some don’t like a man that stands up for his people. Trump is rough and a lot of the time out of line, but, what results is he producing is what you should grade him on.

Let’s get past whether he’s politically correct or a good role model, we’re living in a faster, different time, folks need to toughen up and stop being a bunch of crybabies.( I’m not saying you are a cry baby)

• Like 4