Official Weather Complaint Thread

Geos

False, social media leans heavily right. that is where most people get their "fake news" from. Conservative social media has given a voice to angry, white ,conservative Christians who's "values" have been threatened by the rest of the world.

You live your life in fear and it's being driven by conservative views on social media. Russians have invested heavily in promoting this propaganda to those like you for their benefit. And it's working.

Better be quiet, just like the rest of the Far right Will start calling you names because that’s what they always do revert to that crap and Try to silence you with their conspiracy theories.

False, social media leans heavily right. that is where most people get their "fake news" from. Conservative social media has given a voice to angry, white ,conservative Christians who's "values" have been threatened by the rest of the world.

You live your life in fear and it's being driven by conservative views on social media. Russians have invested heavily in promoting this propaganda to those like you for their benefit. And it's working.

Hell of an assumption you made there.

You mind going ahead and telling me what it is exactly I'm afraid of, good sir?

You'd be scared of some of my pleasant dreams let alone my nightmares or touching real reality. It would kill a person like you.

You'd be scared of some of my pleasant dreams let alone my nightmares or touching real reality. It would kill a person like you.

Oh yes, point well taken

Better be quiet, just like the rest of the Far right Will start calling you names because that’s what they always do revert to that crap and Try to silence you with their conspiracy theories.

Yeah, the lefties never call conservative or traditional people names....oh wait:

racist

xenophobe

nativist

anti-semite

islamophobe

sexist

conspiracy theorist

anti-choice

Nazi

white supremacist

white privilege

homophobe

haters

rednecks

etc...

• Like 1

23-24 seasonal snow total: 17.8" (as of 3/9/24)

Yeah, the lefties never call conservative or traditional people names....oh wait:

racist

xenophobe

nativist

anti-semite

islamophobe

sexist

conspiracy theorist

anti-choice

Nazi

white supremacist

white privilege

homophobe

haters

rednecks

etc...

Why are you talking about Trump and not the righties?

You think the media is out to hurt America and conservatives.    It's a fear dude.  It's not based in reality.  The media is there to counter government.  Expose wrongs.  It's when it doesn't go the way you like, it biased, fake blah blah blah.  You are living a lie.  

You think the media is out to hurt America and conservatives. It's THE TRUTH dude. It's based in reality. The media is there to counter government. Expose wrongs. It's when it doesn't go the way you like, it biased, fake blah blah blah. You are living a lie.

FYP....so at least there'd be some truth there.

I live a lie but you have no facts. Ever. Sure.

At least I'm in a lie where I'm winning. Sucks to be you, but I know what misery and torment feels like too. It's ok.

Win at all cost right! I’m a registered independent who voted twice for Bush, once Obama once Romney,and sadly Trump Only because I couldn’t stand Hillary. So judging by my voting record I wouldn’t call myself a lefty you may be further right that doesn’t make me a lefty

Win at all cost right! I’m a registered independent who voted twice for Bush, once Obama once Romney,and sadly Trump Only because I couldn’t stand Hillary. So judging by my voting record I wouldn’t call myself a lefty you may be further right that doesn’t make me a lefty

Far too many people have the idea that everything is right/left. Con/servative/ liberal. White/black. up/down. There is a song by Yes that has the lines 

"Don't surround yourself with yourself

Move on back two squares"

That is what way too many people have been doing, that is surrounding themselves with their self's and are closed minded to other ideas. There is no use in trying to change anyone's mind as it can not be done if their mind is closed. As they will only see and hear what they want to hear and see.  

I'm decidedly further right by a lot of folks' assertion, but I'm still a patriotic civil libertarian. My convictions are simply less "fluid" than most of my generation's. There were a lot of things that simply used to be commonly understood that aren't anymore.

I didn't realize that we all had to state the obvious all the time for the slow, educated folks in the back and the super diligent elite and smart press corp. Death sucks. Use wisdom. Value the real things. That's pretty D**n obvious and about as real as it gets.

So someone has to tell all these smartasses what to do all the time? Because that's the way I've read this over the last 10 years. All this education and medical research plus pharmaceutical industry money robbed from millions of Americans to teach all these folks and they still have to be told common sense about how to prevent basic illness and use simple wisdom?

I'd be embarrassed that I had waited 3 months with all the knowledge I saw since January 1 and didn't do more to protect myself so I could blame a person who has no control over me for my problems.

That's my problem.

So Mr. President your against mail in voting but you did it... What gives??

He used mail in voting in the past, as many have, but is very aware of how it could be manipulated.

In a more honest and trusting society of days past, there never was an issue there.

How is wanting more secure and accurate ballot counting to ensure the purity and honesty of an election a bad thing for each and every American?

You'd figure as much as these folks accuse people of lying they'd be all for preserving honesty in the electoral process so we can make sure each and every American Citizen has a real voice in this nation.

But what do I know?

He used mail in voting in the past, as many have, but is very aware of how it could be manipulated.

In a more honest and trusting society of days past, there never was an issue there.

How is wanting more secure and accurate ballot counting to ensure the purity and honesty of an election a bad thing for each and every American?

You'd figure as much as these folks accuse people of lying they'd be all for preserving honesty in the electoral process so we can make sure each and every American Citizen has a real voice in this nation.

But what do I know?

Ahh the myth that is voter fraud. Millions of people do it at every election and they're only Democrats and Democratic illegal aliens. Yet somehow no one ever gets caught. The stupidity on this subject is mind blowing.

At least the "president" admitted higher voting levels hurt Repubs, so let's make it as hard to vote as possible.

• Like 1

Ahh the myth that is voter fraud. Millions of people do it at every election and they're only Democrats and Democratic illegal aliens. Yet somehow no one ever gets caught. The stupidity on this subject is mind blowing.

At least the "president" admitted higher voting levels hurt Repubs, so let's make it as hard to vote as possible.

There are plenty of reasons to suspect that democrats are manipulating elections with late ballot counting and it's obvious this is what they want to do with mail-in ballots. They oppose voter ID when you need ID to do pretty much anything else in the country. For example there was late suspicious ballot counting in California in the 2018 elections and here is link discussing it. I am not aware of ANY cases where late ballot counting caused a republican to overtake a democrat.

A stunning five million ballots, or more than 40 percent of the overall total, were counted after Nov. 6. Some counties still are tabulating ballots. The stream of later-counted ballots strongly favored Democrats, reversing what initially looked like winning margins for Republican candidates in high-profile House races.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/30/democratic-sweep-in-california-raises-gop-suspicio/

• Like 1

Ahh... voter fraud. Millions of people do it at every election and they're only Democrats and Democratic illegal aliens. Yet somehow no one ever gets caught. The stupidity on this subject is mind blowing.

Fixed.

It makes your assumptions true anyway.

How about taking what I said on it's face? Really simple balanced statement. I meant literally what I wrote.

Condemn your own folks (including yourself and the press you all love) for instigating a fight and leading an impeachment/distraction show during a pandemic.

Trump is a criminal and was saved by his people and a STATE run PROPAGANDA machine in FOX NEWS to keep people voting for them.  He was IMPEACHED.  Not one of you said Bill Clinton's Impeachment was a "Distraction".  You are all hypocrites.  Fox News is nothing more than any Russian like television "News" network.  

• Like 2

FYP....so at least there'd be some truth there.

I live a lie but you have no facts. Ever. Sure.

At least I'm in a lie where I'm winning. Sucks to be you, but I know what misery and torment feels like too. It's ok.

Where are your facts?  Trump was a criminal and was impeached.  FACT as can be.  He was saved by the Senate.  He was still guilty.  Sorry Trump is nothing but a fraud, he's immoral (ironic isn't it) and a disgusting adulterer and accused rapist.  He played you all.  Dude was a former super Democrat and Hillary supporter.  He wanted power and got it by doing what he does best.  BS'ing his way into good deals that profited him and screwed everyone else over.  Just like now.  He has screwed America over by his lack of Leadership.  How's the country looking?  Terrible right now.  

• Like 2

But what do I know?

Once gerrymandering ends and Texas flips to BLUE.  Republicans will never win a National election again.  That's all your fears.  That's why the right rigs districts.  They scared.  

• Like 2

Where are your facts? Trump was a criminal and was impeached. FACT as can be. He was saved by the Senate. He was still guilty. Sorry Trump is nothing but a fraud, he's immoral (ironic isn't it) and a disgusting adulterer and accused rapist. He played you all. Dude was a former super Democrat and Hillary supporter. He wanted power and got it by doing what he does best. BS'ing his way into good deals that profited him and screwed everyone else over. Just like now. He has screwed America over by his lack of Leadership. How's the country looking? Terrible right now.

If they were that sure, he would be out of office and you know it.

It's hard for a government body to judge a man when they're all more evil than he is and they know it.

You're digging pretty deep going back to the Clintons. They're still used in convenience by your kind of people in arguments, but it's so irrelevant it has no comparison. Clinton actually did what he was accused of and then was stupid enough to lie to Congress in spite of physical evidence. He should have been charged and removed from office. Sounds like folks I'd want to use as examples of what great leadership is.

If you'd have been paying attention longer than just to throw your opinion at stuff and stir up crap, you'd know already exactly how I feel/felt about the Clinton impeachment. I'm not wasting my time with this nonsense anymore.

Democrats will do anything to win and that should scare the crap out of anyone. They'll make you all pay if you don't put them in office. Sad to be true.

Folks were a lot of things 30 years ago that they aren't today. I'd bet those same Clintons you love were the first ones kissing Trump's rear for money and endorsememt back in the day too.

There are plenty of reasons to suspect that democrats are manipulating elections with late ballot counting and it's obvious this is what they want to do with mail-in ballots. They oppose voter ID when you need ID to do pretty much anything else in the country. For example there was late suspicious ballot counting in California in the 2018 elections and here is link discussing it. I am not aware of ANY cases where late ballot counting caused a republican to overtake a democrat.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/30/democratic-sweep-in-california-raises-gop-suspicio/

Somehow they've never been caught and charged with anything. Weird how that's worked out. Since they get away with it all the time, how do they ever lose elections? BTW tell me again what happened in North Carolina where they had to redo an entire election and who was behind the cheating there....

Surely you have to be out of tin foil at this point. Especially with the social distancing guidelines and not going out unless it's for essential stuff.

Trump is a criminal and was saved by his people and a STATE run PROPAGANDA machine in FOX NEWS to keep people voting for them. He was IMPEACHED. Not one of you said Bill Clinton's Impeachment was a "Distraction". You are all hypocrites. Fox News is nothing more than any Russian like television "News" network.

You are beyond stupid

Money, I can’t agree more.

My business has never done better, Trump had businesses booming before the government came in and shut them down. Everyone I talk to in the small business network couldn’t have had a better last 4 years.

Trump will destroy Biden.

• Like 1

“Trump is a criminal”

Please name a crime that he’s convicted of.

“He was impeached” by all democrats with not one republican voting for it. It was a partisan impeachment and even some democrats voted with the GOP house members

The rest is too stupid to even respond to

• Like 3

It's a pandemic and a shitshow but the press has the stupidity to ask if Trump would pardon Joe Exotic in a coronavirus press conference.

I don't have anything else to add to that. Stupid just sets itself up..

Funny you brought that up he talked about doing things to models and not the charts or data your thinking about the other day during his press briefing so please inform me more mister know it all!

I think this is ultimately why we find ourselves in the situation we are in. The deep state and the media have been using this virus to burn the country down to keep Trump from being re-elected. Nothing else explains the extreme overreaction.

Money, I can’t agree more.

My business has never done better, Trump had businesses booming before the government came in and shut them down. Everyone I talk to in the small business network couldn’t have had a better last 4 years.

Just curious what your business is?