2016 Fall Off Topic Thread AKA Football or Politics

MossMan

I am just sick of watching the Seahawks offense SUCK in the first half to 3 quarters of every game.   

Tom Brady says he plays every drive like the game is on the line in the 4th quarter.   The Seahawks should give that a try.   

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

I am just sick of watching the Seahawks offense SUCK in the first half to 3 quarters of every game.

Tom Brady says he plays every drive like the game is on the line in the 4th quarter. The Seahawks should give that a try.

That was a nice long drive but it's very concerning they couldn't get in when they were 1st down on the 4.

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

That was a nice long drive but it's very concerning they couldn't get in when they were 1st down on the 4.

They had like 6 chances.    Pathetic.   

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Cowboys win!!!! All i need is a seahawks win because i cant stand the rams...

2013/2014 Winter season

Coldest Low: 14 F December 7th

Coldest High: 27.3 F December 7th

Coldest Wind chill: 5 F December 7th

Lowest Dew Point: -2.2 F December 6th

Days below freezing: 5

Total Snowfall: 11 inches

Most snowfall in a Day: 8 inches

Days With Snow: 3

Why the hell would you go for the long ball when you just needed 7yrds. Though I have to say the refs are leaning a little towards LA. The call against Lockett was very wimpy.

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

Pete just touched the referee to demonstrate how that was not pass interference. Don't you get ejected for touching a referee?

Luckily the ref just laughed it off.

Didn't even use Graham.

Is it me or does it seem like you guys never use him...? As much as you should?

2013/2014 Winter season

Is it me or does it seem like you guys never use him...? As much as you should?

Yeah they should be using him more especially near the end zone.

I also hate Aikman and Buck as the announcers.

Buck is the worst... I cant stand the guy.

• Like 1

2013/2014 Winter season

Every game goes the same.   You would think they could figure this crap out in the first half.

Have they recovered a turnover yet this year?  

Every game goes the same. You would think they could figure this crap out in the first half.

Have they recovered a turnover yet this year?

Yeah it's highly frustrating. They better come out after halftime a different team.

I know we can go back 4 games now with no first half touchdown.

Vikings playoff game... Carolina playoff game... Dolphins game... and now today,   

That is just from memory.

49ers scored 28 against this team and let up on the gas when the Rams could do nothing.   

We are coming out of this game with no offense and badly beat up.    This game might cost us beyond today.

49ers scored 28 against this team and let up on the gas when the Rams could do nothing.

We are coming out of this game with no offense and badly beat up. This game might cost us beyond today.

I think we might need to be re named to the Browns.

Second time they grabbed the face mask for no reason at all.   He was already going down for a huge loss.   

Painful game... exactly as it always goes against the Rams.  

We should forfeit the Rams games each year and have 2 extra bye weeks to focus on the other 14 games and rest up.

Not only are we playing the Rams but we also always suck in the heat.

Well at least we still have a better record than the start of last season!

Held a lead for 59 seconds in 2 games.  

49ers are going to be really tough next week.