Hillary Blames Climate Change on Hurricane Hermine

You just can't makes this stuff up !

I'm sure she blames the recent Cat 4 and all hurricanes that hit Florida on it too.

Politicians should just stay away from science. They can't even function well in government.

I don't care what political party you swear allegiance to, this is funny and this woman is just batshit crazy when it comes to her knowledge climate science.

TAMPA, FL — Speaking to supporters in Tampa, Hillary Clinton says climate change is “wreaking havoc on communities across America.” Clinton warns that Hurricane Hermine “is not the last one that’s going to hit Florida given what’s happening in the climate.”

http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/09/06/hillary-blames-hurricane-on-climate-change-says-trump-unfit-to-protect-usa-from-the-threat-of-climate-change/

IMG_2214.JPG

Hillary experiences her first Cat 4

• Like 2

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

You just can't makes this stuff up !

I'm sure she blames the recent Cat 4 and all hurricanes that hit Florida on it too.

Politicians should just stay away from science. They can't even function well in government.

I don't care what political party you swear allegiance to, this is funny and this woman is just batshit crazy when it comes to her knowledge climate science.

TAMPA, FL — Speaking to supporters in Tampa, Hillary Clinton says climate change is “wreaking havoc on communities across America.” Clinton warns that Hurricane Hermine “is not the last one that’s going to hit Florida given what’s happening in the climate.”

http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/09/06/hillary-blames-hurricane-on-climate-change-says-trump-unfit-to-protect-usa-from-the-threat-of-climate-change/

IMG_2214.JPG

Hillary experiences her first Cat 4

Wow. She looks about like what my cat vomited up earlier. Lol.

Just to be fair.....

IMG_2216.JPG

But I think he is a manmade climate change denier.

• Like 1

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

OMG those pictures are terrible of both of them.  Hillary looks insane!

These idiots actually try to make people think hurricanes never hit Florida until recently.  Their worst one ever was in 1935 for crying out loud.

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Day with 1" or more snow depth = 1

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

Bill Nye thought the Chinook wind in Alberta was climate change. I don't even know why people worship him so much.

That whole thing stemmed from Leo Caprio's idiotic comments at the Academy awards.  Celebrities are dangerous when it comes to this stuff.

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Day with 1" or more snow depth = 1

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

Someone needs to call Leo on the pollution spewing private planes he flits around his precious planet in. (That's a lot of P's). If he had an ounce of integrity he'd hold his fund raisers close to home.

Never the less he'll vote for every Green Party, global warming weeper, wind power touting progressive on the ticket. His time would be better spent actually going to a respectable school that will teach him proper science. Oh yeah right, that makes sense...my bad.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG those pictures are terrible of both of them.  Hillary looks insane!

These idiots actually try to make people think hurricanes never hit Florida until recently.  Their worst one ever was in 1935 for crying out loud.

The hurricane that was recorded in 1935 was a very intense storm. It was category 5 hurricane. It killed a lot of people and the damage done to the properties by this hurricane was also tremendous. The weather seems to get worse as time is passing. Rather than saying what others cannot do. It would be better if Hillary explain that what the government has done to help the people who lost their home and has suffered because of Hurricane Mathew.

Claire Anderson

http://www.weathermate.net

San Francisco, CA, USA

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, most of the people just does not admit that global warming is responsible for the sever changes in climate and now they are blaming it on hurricane Katrina. There are even places around the world where hurricanes do not appear and how would they define the sever weather changes in those places. I agree with Andy, politicians should just stay away from science. It is the job of the government and politicians to aid public who have suffered because of hurricanes and sever weather. It is not like the hurricanes would restore damages done to the land or the lives if the politicians would pass an argument like this.

Claire Anderson

http://www.weathermate.net

San Francisco, CA, USA