November 2022 PNW weather Discussion. #NoRidgeNovember

Iceresistance

39 minutes ago, Kolk1604 said:

2012 was fun. That ice storm no one saw comingย 

We did have a White Christmas, what was it 2017?ย 

Yep, on last month's thread I posted the Christmas Eve snow I stored in my freezer back in 2017. Jokingly said that bringing out old snow could maybe convince the models to align for cold and snow. Then 5 hours later, the EURO caved into the GFS ๐Ÿ‘€โ„๏ธ

• Like 6

๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด,

๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ.

๐˜—๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ.

Reddit: HotlineMaestro

5 minutes ago, Kolk1604 said:

Just throwing this out there. Who could forget November 2006?

ย 

I was in bham at the time. Just picked up the Wii just before the storm hit and have memories playing Twilight Princess with snoew falling outside. So much snow, so much fun.ย 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, LowerGarfield said:

I hope I'm not gloating too much. I really hope you all score soon esp those in Oregon and I know this next week will be fun.

I donโ€™t think you are. Hey, itโ€™s the first snow of the season. Thatโ€™s noteworthy!

Stuck at 39.9หšF.

• Like 2
It's called clown range for a reason.

5 minutes ago, HuskyMaestro said:

Yep, on last month's thread I posted the Christmas Eve snow I stored in my freezer back in 2017. Jokingly said that bringing out old snow could maybe convince the models to align for cold and snow. Then 5 hours later, the EURO caved into the GFS ๐Ÿ‘€โ„๏ธ

Letโ€™s roll!!ย 

C81E05C4-68AA-40FC-8AC5-87FEADD837B7.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Excited 1
  • Snow 1

Elevation 580โ€™ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth!ย 

6 minutes ago, Phishy Wx said:

which one tastes better?

Christmas 2017 might be getting a little freezer burnt by now so probably Feb 2022!ย 

• lol 2

Elevation 580โ€™ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth!ย