Thunder98

Diversity is more important

So I suppose putting a decade long translator for the US military in detainment is okay to you? Just because he's from Iraq? Okay...

I don't care about diversity. The majority of Muslims will not blow us up. Why punish a whole group due to the acts of a few. Without out these immigrants (who are coming here legally) the US population growth rate will slow. Not good at all

Because it's fun having a conversation that will go nowhere on the internet, here goes.

These are some facts:

https://www.cato.org/publications/policy-analysis/terrorism-immigration-risk-analysis

Scary stuff. It's amazing that there aren't hourly terrorist attacks in every state in this country. This is fear mongering. That's what Trump ran on and how we won because you all fell for it hook, line, and sinker. I'm surprised any of you leave your house, or go on an airplane anymore. That muslim sitting next to you could be the one, or of course you're more likely to get struck by lightning or have your clothes spontaneously light on fire first but those are just more facts.

There will be more terrorist attacks. The only way to stop them is build a wall around every country, and have only American's who love their country and are Christian live in good 'ol Merica. Oops that might not stop the attacks either since there are millions of Christian Americans who don't love their country and have VERY easy access to guns.

This BAN will get expanded to other countries. Trump has said this himself. This isn't any kind of temporary . Well at least until the courts kick it out because it's unconstitutional or until Trump gets impeached. 

The countries that weren't included, included where all the terrorists from 9/11 were from. Odd. And which just so happens to be where Trump has lots of businesses with.

The list before were people that were either born here or were legal citizens and then were converted to some extremism. Since no one can predict the future with 100% accurately, pretty sure there is no way of stopping this unless we BAN every Muslim person and refugee, since that is the only terrorism we really seem to care about happening in this country. Also since we already have 3.3 million muslims here in America, what are we going to do with those too? You know since there is that chance that they convert and kill a bunch of people. Kick out all muslims right? Or is that different since they are here already?

All the guns rights activists always freak out when there is talk about more gun laws(never a gun BAN) after a white CHRISTIAN male goes on a shooting rampage and kills people, saying they shouldn't be punished because there was one bad guy and that the majority of gun users are good people and you'll never be able to stop all murders. I guess that reasoning doesn't apply here since we're banning everyone of a certain religion despite the fact that 99.9% of them are honest good people.

There, now someone reply with how my comment is stupid or some other bullshit and we can keep this circle going. That's the best part about conversations with random people on heated topics. In the end they go nowhere. But hey they help to pass the time on slow weather days.

http://usuncut.com/news/guess-which-terrorist-group-killed-most-americans/

NAF’s list of terrorist attacks since September 11, 2001 includes 9 attacks led by jihadists, which have killed 45 people — the most recent attack being the San Bernardino shooting in December that killed 14 and wounded 21 — and 18 attacks by American right-wing extremists that killed 48 people.

Most notably, while there were zero terror attacks on U.S. soil by Islamic extremists between June 2, 2009 and April 14, 2013, there were eight attacks by right-wing extremists in that time frame. The most deadly of those attacks was the Sikh temple shooting in Wisconsin in 2012, which left six dead and four wounded.

Additional data shows that while jihadists were diverse in ethnicity, an overwhelming majority of American terrorists were white. Out of 182 total non-jihadist perpetrators of terror attacks in the US between 2001 and 2015, 165 were white. And while Trump is proposing an outright ban on Muslims entering the US as a way to combat terrorism, he ignores the fact that a vast majority of terrorists, both right-wing and Islamic, are American-born citizens:

Because it's fun having a conversation that will go nowhere on the internet, here goes.

These are some facts:

https://www.cato.org/publications/policy-analysis/terrorism-immigration-risk-analysis

Scary stuff. It's amazing that there aren't hourly terrorist attacks in every state in this country. This is fear mongering. That's what Trump ran on and how we won because you all fell for it hook, line, and sinker. I'm surprised any of you leave your house, or go on an airplane anymore. That muslim sitting next to you could be the one, or of course you're more likely to get struck by lightning or have your clothes spontaneously light on fire first but those are just more facts.

There will be more terrorist attacks. The only way to stop them is build a wall around every country, and have only American's who love their country and are Christian live in good 'ol Merica. Oops that might not stop the attacks either since there are millions of Christian Americans who don't love their country and have VERY easy access to guns.

This BAN will get expanded to other countries. Trump has said this himself. This isn't any kind of temporary s**t. Well at least until the courts kick it out because it's unconstitutional or until Trump gets impeached.

The countries that weren't included, included where all the terrorists from 9/11 were from. Odd. And which just so happens to be where Trump has lots of businesses with.

The list before were people that were either born here or were legal citizens and then were converted to some extremism. Since no one can predict the future with 100% accurately, pretty sure there is no way of stopping this unless we BAN every Muslim person and refugee, since that is the only terrorism we really seem to care about happening in this country. Also since we already have 3.3 million muslims here in America, what are we going to do with those too? You know since there is that chance that they convert and kill a bunch of people. Kick out all muslims right? Or is that different since they are here already?

All the guns rights activists always freak out when there is talk about more gun laws(never a gun BAN) after a white CHRISTIAN male goes on a shooting rampage and kills people, saying they shouldn't be punished because there was one bad guy and that the majority of gun users are good people and you'll never be able to stop all murders. I guess that reasoning doesn't apply here since we're banning everyone of a certain religion despite the fact that 99.9% of them are honest good people.

There, now someone reply with how my comment is stupid or some other bullshit and we can keep this circle going. That's the best part about conversations with random people on heated topics. In the end they go nowhere. But hey they help to pass the time on slow weather days.

Congrats on your side siding with ISIS.

Religion of peace

Protests everywhere! Awesome! Trumps little hands are shaking with anger over the resistance!

Meanwhile for the people who claim they want this country secure. We are now being protected by Steve Bannon who has replaced the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff who is the highest ranking member of the military and the director of National Intelligence is also out. Bannon will be selecting David Duke and the local subway delivery guy as people to help as they all have the same amount of experience.

MELT!!

Hahahaha.

My dear Russian trolls: you are good but not that good!  You think that just because you successfully compromised our election that you can defeat America.  Sad!  We have had great leaders in the like Washington, Lincoln, and Reagan that have led us to defeat tyranny in the past.  We don't have that right now but we do have people power.   We will overcome once again.  A bunch of Trumpanzees throwing bananas at our sacred American principles will not deter us.  God Bless America!

• Like 1

Another American city says ** Hitler! That's 4 of the largest cities in this country!

http://usuncut.com/news/lapd-police-chief-just-openly-rebelled-trumps-immigration-orders/

Another example of Americans awakening and taking back their country from the brink of treachery.  Let us remember what Reagan said in 1989:

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life…. And how stands the city on this winter night? … After 200 years, two centuries, she still stands strong and true to the granite ridge, and her glow has held no matter what storm. And she's still a beacon, still a magnet for all who must have freedom, for all the pilgrims from all the lost places who are hurtling through the darkness, toward home."

It's not too late.  A great nation cannot be snuffed out in two weeks!

This is comical to me.  The sore loser attitude that so many people protesting is laughable.  Yes, it could have been handled better (the transition to the terrorist country ban/vetting), but none of what these people are doing are going to change anything.  Congrats on stopping traffic, causing people to miss flights (some of which are crucial).  Way to go.  Nothing will change...keep on protesting and hope you don't run into pissed off people that have to be somewhere.  Trump is not Hitler, this is not a Muslim ban, the Wall to some extent will be built, and 95% of Americans lives will continue as has been for the past year.  It's comical to me that the Left is so hypocritical...congrats on protesting a ban and wall by building a wall and banning those that have to travel, to do such.  LOL.  Idiots

This is comical to me.  The sore loser attitude that so many people protesting is laughable.  Yes, it could have been handled better (the transition to the terrorist country ban/vetting), but none of what these people are doing are going to change anything.  Congrats on stopping traffic, causing people to miss flights (some of which are crucial).  Way to go.  Nothing will change...keep on protesting and hope you don't run into pissed off people that have to be somewhere.  Trump is not Hitler, this is not a Muslim ban, the Wall to some extent will be built, and 95% of Americans lives will continue as has been for the past year.  It's comical to me that the Left is so hypocritical...congrats on protesting a ban and wall by building a wall and banning those that have to travel, to do such.  LOL.  Idiots

It's interesting how the Trumpkins insist on calling anyone who disagrees with Trump a "leftist" or "snowflake."  The truth is the opposition is not a left or right thing -- it's an American thing.  I am a conservative leaning moderate.  I voted for Reagan twice.  You see, we are all Americans and Americans may be temporarily blinded by tyranny but they will soon see through such antics and act accordingly.

I must be fair though.  There is one area where I think Trump can make America great again.  Putin said Russia had the best prostitutes.  After four years of Trump I'm confident that America will have the best prostitutes.

This is comical to me. The sore loser attitude that so many people protesting is laughable. Yes, it could have been handled better (the transition to the terrorist country ban/vetting), but none of what these people are doing are going to change anything. Congrats on stopping traffic, causing people to miss flights (some of which are crucial). Way to go. Nothing will change...keep on protesting and hope you don't run into pissed off people that have to be somewhere. Trump is not Hitler, this is not a Muslim ban, the Wall to some extent will be built, and 95% of Americans lives will continue as has been for the past year. It's comical to me that the Left is so hypocritical...congrats on protesting a ban and wall by building a wall and banning those that have to travel, to do such. LOL. Idiots

Is there any right wingers pushing against this?? The answer is yes.

Agreed.  So I should just say the protesters. Point taken, but I still find it ridiculous.  What's wrong with a safe America?  It's not a permanent travel terrorist country ban, it's for 120 days so that a better vetting process can be put in place.  Nothing wrong with that at all.  AT ALL!  What's wrong with a border wall?  So it may deter illegals and/or drugs from coming from across the border.  Oh no.  Even if it doesn't limit all (which it won't)--any drugs or illegals stopped is worth it to me.  I don't see how so many Americans are basically protesting things that keep it a safe America while still allowing for legal immigrants to come in.   Makes no sense at all, to me.  Rant over

This is comical to me. The sore loser attitude that so many people protesting is laughable. Yes, it could have been handled better (the transition to the terrorist country ban/vetting), but none of what these people are doing are going to change anything. Congrats on stopping traffic, causing people to miss flights (some of which are crucial). Way to go. Nothing will change...keep on protesting and hope you don't run into pissed off people that have to be somewhere. Trump is not Hitler, this is not a Muslim ban, the Wall to some extent will be built, and 95% of Americans lives will continue as has been for the past year. It's comical to me that the Left is so hypocritical...congrats on protesting a ban and wall by building a wall and banning those that have to travel, to do such. LOL. Idiots

Also are really comfortable with steve bannon calling national security shots?

It's sad you have such a defeatist attitude. Nothing will change, take what is given to you, etc, etc. It's a horrible way to live, I feel sad that you feel you must live your life that way. Of course if everything's been given to you, which is probably true if you're a white male, than you probably haven't had to fight for anything in your life.

95% of you will be fine. So you don't think these people that are protesting are protesting for others? Is someone supposed to just fight if it only affects them personally? 

It's funny how you say this won't do anything, when this weekend it already did. Seems to me lots of judges threw out Trump's MUSLIM BAN already.

Meanwhile the March for Life happened the other day. Hasn't this already been decided like 40 years ago? Why are all those sore losers marching every single year, year after year? Can't they just accept it? Another great example of hypocrisy.

16195432_401318353548722_3397399006672954521_n.jpg

It's sad you have such a defeatist attitude. Nothing will change, take what is given to you, etc, etc. It's a horrible way to live, I feel sad that you feel you must live your life that way. Of course if everything's been given to you, which is probably true if you're a white male, than you probably haven't had to fight for anything in your life.

95% of you will be fine. So you don't think these people that are protesting are protesting for others? Is someone supposed to just fight if it only affects them personally? 

It's funny how you say this won't do anything, when this weekend it already did. Seems to me lots of judges threw out Trump's MUSLIM BAN already.

Meanwhile the March for Life happened the other day. Hasn't this already been decided like 40 years ago? Why are all those sore losers marching every single year, year after year? Can't they just accept it? Another great example of hypocrisy.

your melts are awesome.