Thunder98

Lol. You are such a SJW snowflake. Do you have a RESIST sticker on your Prius

Yep and now that I found out you are actually a middle aged man, it's apparently okay to have platinum plated truck nutz when you're not a teenager, so I'm going to see if they offer any for my Prius.

Money I used the ignore feature on you a long time ago, and it has nothing to do with debating you on politics or anything else really. I'm just not that interested in your opinion on anything. Thankfully the only posts I've seen of yours have been through a reply for over a year, thus I how saw your most recent comment in your reply to snowlover.

• Like 1

Money I used the ignore feature on you a long time ago, and it has nothing to do with debating you on politics or anything else really. I'm just not that interested in your opinion on anything. Thankfully the only posts I've seen of yours have been through a reply for over a year, thus I how saw your most recent comment in your reply to snowlover.

Such a snowflake

It is better to choose sides; then only half the people will hate you...

I am a red blooded conservative, but the arguments overall coming from both sides in this thread are comical. The only real logical replies I've seen are yours and OKwx's.

I'm just a level headed person who has his own opinions but is willing to look at the other side's statements and be reasonable. A lot of people don't even listen to what anybody says but the people they agree with.

• Like 2

Formerly *ahem*: LNK_Weather, TOL_Weather, FAR_Weather, MSP_Weather, IMoveALot_Weather.

I am a red blooded conservative, but the arguments overall coming from both sides in this thread are comical. The only real logical replies I've seen are yours and OKwx's.

I'm just a level headed person who has his own opinions but is willing to look at the other side's statements and be reasonable. A lot of people don't even listen to what anybody says but the people they agree with.

I agree but it’s hard to debate and listen to the other side when they won’t engage with you in debate. I love talking politics and debating politics but the other person needs to at least have somewhat of a clue about what they’re talking about

I am a red blooded conservative,

They sometimes say people get more conservative as they get older; but I think the reverse is also true.

Sometimes people are brought up in a house with a conservative mother & father who transmit their values to their child; but once they go off on their own, they begin to interact with individuals with other perspectives; and this sometimes rubs off on them.

Also, people who begin life as conservatives often begin with a series of expectations...happy marriage, good career, plenty of money & comfortable life, good health as far as the eye can see...things that they don't even imagine NOT happening for them.

However, for many, many people; what was considered a certainty often never comes to pass; as life takes unfavorable turns and goes in directions they would have never fathomed.  This serves to shake their faith in everything they believed in...God, Country, the American Dream...and they end up with a very different viewpoint than they had when they were in college.

There is an old saying, "Choose your enemies carefully; for it is they who you will eventually resemble."  The college Marxist becomes the Wall Street investment banker; the atheist becomes the religious fundamentalist...or the other way around...happens all the time.

This occurs because life is a profoundly dissatisfactory experience for most people; and thus they are constantly seeking new avenues to rid themselves of their chronic discontent.

I worked for the largest privately held and family-owned agri-business company in the US for over 10 years. Sadly, people neither know, nor do they care what that business really was. People who had no business experience or real working knowledge of agriculture, economics, business, safety or farming in general overregulated it into being sold out to a global corporation that has no values and they will eventually ruin it. They basically have already. There was also the single largest and most efficient US owned electric motor company that was overregulated into selling out. The motors that have driven production of nearly everything you can see had been made in my town for over 35 years. Over the course of the next 5 years it will become an assembly plant of sub-standard parts made in China. For over 35 years, the core parts of the most efficient and longest lasting motors in the country we're turned out and milled by machinists who were self-taught in the shop that I now call my employer. My shop will no longer be there in 5 years either. This massive and great American company was also purchased by a global corporation that has no care for it's people, quality, or values that built it. Highly educated men and women with zero common sense whatsoever have destroyed great work of men and women in our very own country all while deregulating the global economy, protecting themselves, and taking as many handouts as possible from donors. You can blame whoever you want for the destruction of the towns I live in and I work in and call home, but I know who is at fault for these things. So if I carry resentment just a bit, I have a right to as a man who can look at the truth in history objectively. I have a right to acknowledge that I'm watching a town that I love die and many peoples' way of life die because of 8 years of foolishness. The true American dream began being sold out in 1992 and it got sold the rest of the way out starting in 2008. I know a party who has taxed essential medical equipment and totally ruined health insurance but say they help the poor and the sick. I am done with liars of all stripes but I have great issue with seeing my town die and knowing it was killed by a pen and a degree. I have no real enemies and I like to keep it that way. Keep sending the sheep to school and teaching them how to destroy the work of good men and women in towns and regions like mine. Keep teaching that hard work is evil and that as long as you pay enough and agree with whatever, you'll make it. This is the reality of Main Street after 8 years of unbridled policy and regulation everywhere except where it was needed. I don't have a main street anymore but we're just a red state in the middle so who cares.

• Like 2

That is a very unfortunate story; and you do have my sympathies.

I will say; however, that it very much verifies the concept that life is profoundly harsh; that hard work and diligence do not assure a favorable outcome...and being good, honest, and decent in no way shape or form is rewarded by the world.

Most of what they teach you is a lie; they want you smart enough to do their jobs for them; but never smart enough to question the fact that you are really nothing more than a public utility. 

Since most people are reluctant to question anything and blindly accept everything they are told as true; those in charge have had little to fear.

• Like 1

the American dream began being sold out in 1913 when the federal reserve was established

People love to go on about how this nations biggest threats are external but in reality they are internal forces such as debt and globalism. When the big banks on wall st were bailed out that was the biggest piece of evidence out there. I'd never get the same benift that those crooks got if I ran myself into debt but because they are special bankers they got it and our tax dollars fund it. Best part is how these bankers control our entire monetary stated via the Fed. I would have let those banks fail. Yea it would have caused a great deal of short term pain and likely an economic depression but the US would have come out of it stronger than we are now.

Funny how after JFK tried to end the fed and tried to re establish the gold standard he was gunned down in Dallas....

• Like 4

I will say; however, that it very much verifies the concept that life is profoundly harsh; that hard work and diligence do not assure a favorable outcome...and being good, honest, and decent in no way shape or form is rewarded by the world.

Most of what they teach you is a lie; they want you smart enough to do their jobs for them; but never smart enough to question the fact that you are really nothing more than a public utility. 

Since most people are reluctant to question anything and blindly accept everything they are told as true; those in charge have had little to fear.

The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

I watched him just yesterday...without seeing the video; I think he said something like, "They call it the American Dream only because you have to be asleep to believe it."

In fact, what I wrote was probably heavily influenced by what I heard in the video last night.

the American dream began being sold out in 1913 when the federal reserve was established

People love to go on about how this nations biggest threats are external but in reality they are internal forces such as debt and globalism. When the big banks on wall st were bailed out that was the biggest piece of evidence out there. I'd never get the same benift that those crooks got if I ran myself into debt but because they are special bankers they got it and our tax dollars fund it. Best part is how these bankers control our entire monetary stated via the Fed. I would have let those banks fail. Yea it would have caused a great deal of short term pain and likely an economic depression but the US would have come out of it stronger than we are now.

Funny how after JFK tried to end the fed and tried to re establish the gold standard he was gunned down in Dallas....

This is actually a pretty good and accurate post.

You and I are not as disagreeable as what it may appear. I believe in many many of the classical Democratic values. Those values died before my time.

• Like 3

I'll +1 this as well.

I very rarely go on forums other then for their intended purpose; fishing,camping, weater etc. But the past several posts have a hell of lot of truth in them. Real knowledge in them. For an eye opening read on "The FED" try reading the "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G.Edward Griffin.

Now back to the weather for me.

• Like 3

The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

JFK had his flaws; but he was THE LAST PRESIDENT who was not under the control of the globalists.

Once LBJ was sworn in above Love Field; the entire dynamic was forever changed.

Lets put it this way...he was obviously not killed by Lee Harvey Oswald.

• Like 2