Thunder98

JFK had his flaws; but he was THE LAST PRESIDENT who was not under the control of the globalists.

Once LBJ was sworn in above Love Field; the entire dynamic was forever changed.

I like to think that trump isn't totally controlled by them. What I like about him the best is how those on the establishment on both sides tried to destroy him. The Bush's the Clintons, Soros, everyone who was a Washington insider tried to destroy him and the anti establishment movement he spurred out into the spotlight.

• Like 2

JFK had his flaws; but he was THE LAST PRESIDENT who was not under the control of the globalists.

Once LBJ was sworn in above Love Field; the entire dynamic was forever changed.

Lets put it this way...he was obviously not killed by Lee Harvey Oswald.

Yeah. This is very true as well. He was deeply flawed but incredibly good. It's just true.

LBJ was an easy sellout and a pro at forcing his way on people. He was perfect too. Just the evil kind.

• Like 1

biggest thing the D.C. Establishiment fears with trump is the end of their gravy train

most of the GOP pretends to go along with him but in reality they want to destroy him as much as the left.

I mean John McCain was an empty suit with Obama and now he suddenly has a pair. Jeff flake as well same with Miss Lindsey in South Carolina

• Like 1

my faviorire DC GOP establishment neocon was Josh Bolton. A guy who proudly said he didn't want to go to Vietnam because he didn't want to die in a rice paddy but would gladly send every American my age off to some desert shithole in the Middle East to fight in a war that we have no place in fighting that wil cost trillions.

Yea trump was a draft dodger but I don't see him starting any other Iraq style wars. Only war I see starting under him is one with Nortn Korea and honestly that's been a long time coming and I can't fault him for that and at least a war with NK has some justification as opposed to Iraq

I mean John McCain was an empty suit with Obama and now he suddenly has a pair. Jeff flake as well same with Miss Lindsey in South Carolina

Someone like McCain...or Mitch McConnell...or the Speaker of the House Paul Ryan...they are what is known as Controlled Opposition; especially when someone like Obama was in the White House.

In the media; Fox News serves a similar purpose.

They exist on behalf of their Global Masters to present the illusory appearance of opposition

What do I mean by this?  They are not going to make any actual waves to legislate away anything the globalists want; but they act just conservative enough to give the appearance of being opposed to them.

The "conservative" values they promulgate are really nothing more than the liberalism of 15 years ago; perpetually updated; but the passage of time makes this difficult for the public to notice.

• Like 1

Someone like McCain...or Mitch McConnell...or the Speaker of the House Paul Ryan...they are what is known as Controlled Opposition; especially when someone like Obama was in the White House.

In the media; Fox News serves a similar purpose.

They exist on behalf of their Global Masters to present the illusory appearance of opposition

What do I mean by this?  They are not going to make any actual waves to legislate away anything the globalists want; but they act just conservative enough to give the appearance of being opposed to them.

The "conservative" values they promulgate are really nothing more than the liberalism of 15 years ago; perpetually updated; but the passage of time makes this difficult for the public to notice.

They serve an extremely important purpose; however.  They fool the average American conservative into believing that they are on "their side"; while the only side they are actually on is their own. 

Without their existence; a popular uprising or revolution would have occurred long ago.

That is the main reason why they were so reluctant to have Trump as the nominee; and why they exhibit so little loyalty towards him now that he is the president.

They serve an extremely important purpose; however. They fool the average American conservative into believing that they are on "their side"; while the only side they are actually on is their own.

Without their existence; a popular uprising or revolution would have occurred long ago.

That is the main reason why they were so reluctant to have Trump as the nominee; and why they exhibit so little loyalty towards him now that he is the president.

You are very correct. Pawns in the game pretty much.
  • Like 1

Yeah. It’s not like Trump has cut a lot of regulations or passed awesome tax reform

All Obama!!

He must've missed my first post about that. When I look at these businesses I wrote about, there is no denying who is and was at fault. There's simply no way around it. I'm thankful that I live only 45 minutes from what is considered to be, by some, the 4th best city or region in the US and that's Fayetteville, Arkansas. I'll most likely wind up living there soon or nearby. If there ever was a place where you didn't want to think about the Clintons though. Lol.

That was one of the most balanced, honest, and thoughtful political discussions I have been a part of in a long time.

• Like 1

Yeah. It’s not like Trump has cut a lot of regulations or passed awesome tax reform

All Obama!!

So if the reason for the stock market being so great the last year is because of Obama....then why would yesterdays 600 point loss with the DOW be trumps fault? If the success is obama's same liberal logic would say that loss was because of Obama as well!

2018-2019 Snowfall Totals So Far : 59.5"

For More Winter Weather Forecasts for 2017-2018 :

https://www.facebook.com/snowdayweather/

So if the reason for the stock market being so great the last year is because of Obama....then why would yesterdays 600 point loss with the DOW be trumps fault? If the success is obama's same liberal logic would say that loss was because of Obama as well!

He's being sarcastic. Money actually is politically smart.

Formerly *ahem*: LNK_Weather, TOL_Weather, FAR_Weather, MSP_Weather, IMoveALot_Weather.

The names Saban and Satan share the frontier; if you think about it...

Nobody goes on forever; nobody but Me of course....

What's your fascination with that evil entity? Seeing as you've mentioned his name more than once. And that second statement-oh my. Is there a secret connection perhaps? Do tell

• Like 1

Winter 2023-24 Snow Total = 53.1" (90% Normal Season)  Largest Storm: 12" (1/12-13)   Oct: 0.1 Nov: 2.9 Dec: 7.5 Jan: 31.7 Feb: 6.0 Mar: 4.3 Apr: 0.1

Avg = 59.2"  (Harrison): 2023-24 = 53.1" 

Avg = 45.0"  (KDTW): 2022-23 = 33.5"   2021-22 = 35.6"    

Avg = 49.7"  (KRMY): 2020-21 = 36.2"   2019-20 = 48.0"   2018-19 = 56.1"   2017-18 = 68.3"    2016-17 = 52"    2015-16 = 57.4"    2014-15 = 55.3"    2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"    2011-12 = 43.7"

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

What's your fascination with that evil entity? Seeing as you've mentioned his name more than once. And that second statement-oh my. Is there a secret connection perhaps? Do tell

:lol:

Snowfall for Winter 2023 -24 for Metro Detroit Area 

Oct 2023: 0.2" AN

Nov 2023: 2.2" AN

Dec 2023: 0.5" BN Insane!

Jan 2024: 17.0" AN

Feb 2024: 1.9"  BN Insane!

Mar 2024: 4.9" BN

April 2024: Trace

Season So Far: 26.7"

Trump is the guy taking credit for day to day market gains.  Didn't he tweet that if he wouldn't of won stocks would of dropped 50 percent? 

• 2 weeks later...

In other news, the US locked down snowboarding slopestyle and the half pipe with with both men's and women's gold medals in each.

:) yep, that was awesome

Winter 2023-24 Snow Total = 53.1" (90% Normal Season)  Largest Storm: 12" (1/12-13)   Oct: 0.1 Nov: 2.9 Dec: 7.5 Jan: 31.7 Feb: 6.0 Mar: 4.3 Apr: 0.1

Avg = 59.2"  (Harrison): 2023-24 = 53.1" 

Avg = 45.0"  (KDTW): 2022-23 = 33.5"   2021-22 = 35.6"    

Avg = 49.7"  (KRMY): 2020-21 = 36.2"   2019-20 = 48.0"   2018-19 = 56.1"   2017-18 = 68.3"    2016-17 = 52"    2015-16 = 57.4"    2014-15 = 55.3"    2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"    2011-12 = 43.7"

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

Had a neighborhood visit by out local news today. I still can't believe the DNR in both Minnesota and WI simply refuse to believe small populations of cougars are located in both states. Biologists once said bear territory would never make it back to Wausau. Now we have bears South of Wausau. I trust the locals more...

http://fox6now.com/2018/02/14/itd-be-neat-to-see-cougar-caught-on-camera-in-washington-co-has-some-on-the-lookout/

• Like 1

A lot of people don't even listen to what anybody says but the people they agree with.

I never pay any attention to the views of people I agree with; for no additional profit can be derived from such an endeavor...

"Study your enemies!", was My Father's admonition unto Me.

Both parties are moving way too far away from the center. Democrats more than Republicans. Until the Democrats get their act together, they're not getting my vote.

Behold the admonition of the 1st Republican President!

"We must not seek out some middle ground between Right and Wrong!"

• Like 1

You know; when I ponder the intellectual capacities of the "leading" American Women...Hilary, Sarah, Sheryl Sandberg, Debbie Wasserman...I realize that I am just not in their league!

I had more brains in utero than they could claim combined at the apex of their collective existences...

• Like 1

Your father was a wise man.

He was sooo brilliant....100 times smarter than me!

Perhaps the only person who ever really liked me....

He was very, very good to me....

I will never say one bad thing about him..an excellent father; through and through.

The thing that really irritates me is that almost immediately, the left turned this into a means to push their gun control agenda. Not only is that sad, but gun control will never work and I’mnot so sure guns are even the problem. I think it’s the people with the guns. For example, in Switzerland, everyone is armed, but they don’t have these types of mass shootings. I know there are similar countries, but can’t name them off the top of my head. Trying to control guns is like telling a criminal to follow the law. Like that doesn’t make any sense, that’s why they’re criminals. If a criminal really wants a gun, they can get it smuggled. IMO the best way to stop these kinds of school shootings is to either post law enforcement inside(or nearby) the building, or arm teachers.

Background checks would help, but would never be 100% effective as some mental illnesses come after the individual already has a firearm( or are never detected) or if they are somewhat sane, can just get one off the black market, if the motive is strong enough. These types of people will always find a way to get firearms. Therefore, the best way isn’t to try and convince criminals to follow the law, but decrease the severity of the inevitable crime.

• Like 3

2021-22 Snowfall: (Hiawatha)

TOTAL: 10.2"

(12/28: 3.0") (12/29: 0.8") 

(1/1: 6.4")

. IMO the best way to stop these kinds of school shootings is to either post law enforcement inside(or nearby) the building, or arm teachers.

The best way to stop the shootings is to teach young people to have respect for one another and to have great reverence for the sanctity of human life...

W/o that; all the "security measures" in the universe will yield no fruit...