Thunder98

You are a useless f***** troll.

I normally disagree with what gosaints says about Husker recruiting, but come on man. Our basketball team has always sucked. The fact that we were even mentioned in tournament talk is miraculous.

Formerly *ahem*: LNK_Weather, TOL_Weather, FAR_Weather, MSP_Weather, IMoveALot_Weather.

I normally disagree with what gosaints says about Husker recruiting, but come on man. Our basketball team has always sucked. The fact that we were even mentioned in tournament talk is miraculous.

Firing Tim Miles after this season would be beyond silly... I don't care what happens next year. They are probably 2 points away from being in the tourney with a win over kansas .

Firing Tim Miles after this season would be beyond silly... I don't care what happens next year. They are probably 2 points away from being in the tourney with a win over kansas .

I am a Creighton fan, and even the thought of firing Tim Miles is ridiculous as that would be an epic mistake for the NU hoops program... and quite frankly after this season his job is safe in my opinion.

I think that NU is still on the bubble, despite being on the wrong side of it. If things go mostly chalk in the other conference tournaments, and a few bubble teams get knocked around early... NU still has a very slight chance to get in. NU benefited big time from a weak Big Ten schedule to get to 22 wins and 13 conference wins... they didn’t get the wins they needed such as at Creighton, vs. Kansas, vs. Purdue, etc, if they would have won 1 or 2 of those games they would be safely in.

I know it’s no consolation, however this Jays fan was rooting for both of the state’s “big time” teams to make it. Hoping the Jays can finish strong and represent the state well in the Big Dance, if NU doesn’t make it in.

This isn’t true, back in 90’s NU had a pretty decent basketball program and Creighton’s program was on the edge of being cut by the AD, as it was epically bad under the worst college hoops coach in history (IMHO) Rick Johnson.

In the late 90’s and early 2000’s, after the Danny Nee era ended, that was pretty much it for NU for any sustained hoops success.

I think the NU hoops program is improving though, however NU is basically Creighton’s “little brother” in college hoops in the state of Nebraska now. Heck even UNO was a missed last second shot away from getting into the Big Dance last year.

The huskers got hosed in the Creighton game this season

Tell me how? Jays won the game by 10 points at home. The Huskers had their chances at the end of that game, they just bricked their shots while CU converted. And don’t complain about the officiating, it was bad both ways in that game. CU has been screwed by the officials plenty of times this season (i.e. the Xavier game in Omaha).

If the Huskers keep most of their core into next year, it’s going to be tough for CU to keep their win streak over NU going... especially at PBA.

Can any of you Omaha posters point me to some good eats for dinner in the OMA area? Going on a business trip to DC and flying out of OMA this upcoming weekend and would like sample the local fare..... I have been to The Old Market area several times and drank/ate at Upstream Brewing and enjoyed it-- just looking for local opinions on other establishments...

Thanks

The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Can any of you Omaha posters point me to some good eats for dinner in the OMA area? Going on a business trip to DC and flying out of OMA this upcoming weekend and would like sample the local fare..... I have been to The Old Market area several times and drank/ate at Upstream Brewing and enjoyed it-- just looking for local opinions on other establishments...

Thanks

Hey Grizz, not sure what kind of food you are looking for, but here is my best stab at it for options.

M’s pub - make sure and get a reservation

Plank - seafood

Sullivan’s Steakhouse

The Blatt - very casual by TD Ameritrade Park

Blue - Sushi

Twisted Fork

Nosh

These are just a few that my wife and I have been too. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Trump! Kim Jong Un requests historic meeting with Trump by May and has agreed to stop nuclear tests and launches. Go ahead CNN, try to spin this as a negative against Trump.

Kim probably wants to meet stormy. I kid.... Partially

Trump! Kim Jong Un requests historic meeting with Trump by May and has agreed to stop nuclear tests and launches. Go ahead CNN, try to spin this as a negative against Trump.

They'll turn the narrative and say Kim can't be trusted. They'll do anything hypocritical to hate on Trump.

• Like 2

Formerly *ahem*: LNK_Weather, TOL_Weather, FAR_Weather, MSP_Weather, IMoveALot_Weather.

Diplomacy and talks without war or military action is ALWAYS good. Too bad this dipshit has decided the State department isn't an important part of the government by leaving numerous important positions vacant. Not having people in place that actually have experience with these types of things is a bad thing. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to this meeting, which is basically in only 2 months, with himself, Jared, Ivanka, and Kelly Conway. Oh and he'll make sure the cameras are there just like his other just-for-show meetings he's held with the press and members of Congress. First regarding immigration and DACA and then with gun control where each time he's said one thing in front of the cameras and then did the opposite once the cameras weren't there. #ShitholePresident

Diplomacy and talks without war or military action is ALWAYS good. Too bad this dipshit has decided the State department isn't an important part of the government by leaving numerous important positions vacant. Not having people in place that actually have experience with these types of things is a bad thing. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to this meeting, which is basically in only 2 months, with himself, Jared, Ivanka, and Kelly Conway. Oh and he'll make sure the cameras are there just like his other just-for-show meetings he's held with the press and members of Congress. First regarding immigration and DACA and then with gun control where each time he's said one thing in front of the cameras and then did the opposite once the cameras weren't there. #ShitholePresident

Oh my God.

On the recent Supreme Court Justices:

Gorsuch: Haven't read him

Kagan: Haven't read her

Sotamayoer: Haven't read her

Alito: Haven't read him

Roberts: Average judge: C

Breyer: Average judge: C

Ginsburg: Maybe a drop below average: C-

Thomas: Sub mediocrity: D

Souter: Seemed bright at the hearing, but I haven't really read him

Kennedy: Sub mediocrity: D

Scalia: Everyone said he was bright; I thought he was a drop above average: C+

O'connor: Sub mediocrity: D

Stevens: Maybe a drop below average: C-

Rehnquist: Briliant judge: A

Powell: Average judge: C

Blackmun: Below sub mediocrity: D-

Burger: Below sub mediocrity: D-

Stewart: Good judge: B

White: Good judge: B

Marshall: Sub mediocrity: D

Brennan: Brilliant judge: A

Douglas: Brilliant judge: A

Worst post of the year

I still like you; even though you hate me...

It is sad; when they get absorbed by The Clique...

Reminds me of when Bobbi was "changed" in The Stepford Wives.

(The good version from '75...not the awful remake)

I don’t hate you! I think you’re misinformed on this subject which is ok