Thunder98

DEFCON level was raised to it's highest level days before the Election because everyone thought Hillary would win and ultimately start a War with Russia. In fact, Russian news TV warned their own citizens to prepare for Nuclear War and prep for food and underground shelters. You can find news clips on line of these facts. However, once Trump won, DEFCON was lowered to its safest level and now sources suggest it was due to a Trump victory.

The Clinton's are very well known as being the "puppets" for the small group of Elites, the 13 families that rule the world. This is changing, rather significantly. There has been private treaties signed by 100's of countries that will ultimately bring back freedom to the people around the globe. I know a group of people who are working on this transition which is playing out right now. What I believe will happen, once Trump is inaugurated, they may crash the markets globally and blame Trump. Who knows what happens, nobody knows. I've been researching about a topic called the "Global Reset", which has been in the works for decades and its happening now.

• Like 1

DEFCON level was raised to it's highest level days before the Election because everyone thought Hillary would win and ultimately start a War with Russia. In fact, Russian news TV warned their own citizens to prepare for Nuclear War and prep for food and underground shelters. You can find news clips on line of these facts. However, once Trump won, DEFCON was lowered to its safest level and now sources suggest it was due to a Trump victory.

The Clinton's are very well known as being the "puppets" for the small group of Elites, the 13 families that rule the world. This is changing, rather significantly. Their have been private treaties signed by 100's of countries that will ultimately bring back freedom to the people around the globe. I know a group of people who are working on this transition which is playing out right now. What I believe will happen, once Trump is inaugurated, they may crash the markets globally and blame Trump. Who knows what happens, nobody knows. I've been researching about a topic called the "Global Reset", which has been in the works for decades and its happening now.

Lol.

Putin doesn't want war with America, but Russians have always been a proud people, and he isn't interested in being minimalized like some rogue dictator of a 3rd world status entity like Castro. Putin prefers to partner with America but not with the likes of Clinton or Obama, et al. Reagan's viewed as a hero of the people by the regular folks there.

Winter 2023-24 Snow Total = 53.1" (90% Normal Season)  Largest Storm: 12" (1/12-13)   Oct: 0.1 Nov: 2.9 Dec: 7.5 Jan: 31.7 Feb: 6.0 Mar: 4.3 Apr: 0.1

Avg = 59.2"  (Harrison): 2023-24 = 53.1" 

Avg = 45.0"  (KDTW): 2022-23 = 33.5"   2021-22 = 35.6"    

Avg = 49.7"  (KRMY): 2020-21 = 36.2"   2019-20 = 48.0"   2018-19 = 56.1"   2017-18 = 68.3"    2016-17 = 52"    2015-16 = 57.4"    2014-15 = 55.3"    2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"    2011-12 = 43.7"

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

Putin doesn't want war with America, but Russians have always been a proud people, and he isn't interested in being minimalized like some rogue dictator of a 3rd world status entity like Castro. Putin prefers to partner with America but not with the likes of Clinton or Obama, et al. Reagan's viewed as a hero of the people by the regular folks there.

The russian way is great! I want to be just like them

• Like 1

He's said as much. Did you listen to any of his campaign speeches? His first pick was the head of a racist white supremacist website, he's then chosen a bunch of billionaires and Wall Street chronies. Exactly the opposite of what he said he'd do and a great way of relating to the hard working middle class that he swore he'd fight for. How long are you going to keep your head in the sand? I'm a democrat. Go back to your Fox News for all your facts.

As long as you go back to CNN, for all of your 'facts'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W26aqd35LUU&feature=youtu.be

He's got a good team in place. It's naive to think he's just going to bomb a country because they insulted him.

Also, lol at you using that site.

https://www.google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5829ba13e4b060adb56f1bdb/amp?client=safari

Which one of these headlines from Bannon's website is your favorite? Trump loves them all.

I feel pretty good watching CNN vs that garbage on Fox News and here's the facts backing that up.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/jan/29/punditfact-checks-cable-news-channels/

CNN is terrible. Fox news is terrible. You are fooling yourself if you think one is better than the other. Both news agencys are incredibly biased and go by their own agenda.
  • Like 1

The Clinton's are very well known as being the "puppets" for the small group of Elites, the 13 families that rule the world. This is changing, rather significantly. There has been private treaties signed by 100's of countries that will ultimately bring back freedom to the people around the globe. I know a group of people who are working on this transition which is playing out right now. What I believe will happen, once Trump is inaugurated, they may crash the markets globally and blame Trump. Who knows what happens, nobody knows. I've been researching about a topic called the "Global Reset", which has been in the works for decades and its happening now.

Jesus, Tom. First of all, but markets are bound for a drop soon anyway. And it won't be Trump'a fault, though I won't mind people blaming him because everyone would do the same for Obama. That said, I know this argument won't go anywhere because it's literally impossible to argue with people who believe in conspiracies. That's your right, but man, this is what ruins politics. As a Poli Sci major, it makes me D**n sad too.

I do find it funny that the Republican Party is now in bed with Putin. What a weird change of events. If you know Putin, you know he's just using him to get what he wants in the Middle East. He now has the freedom to do his over there because Trump will just turn a blind eye. Really not that hard to figure out.

Jesus, Tom. First of all, but markets are bound for a drop soon anyway. And it won't be Trump'a fault, though I won't mind people blaming him because everyone would do the same for Obama. That said, I know this argument won't go anywhere because it's literally impossible to argue with people who believe in conspiracies. That's your right, but man, this is what ruins politics. As a Poli Sci major, it makes me D**n sad too.

To be truthfully honest, the ruling elite families are real and don't think twice this is a free world. We live in a real-life matrix, everything in politics is scripted. Literally everything. College doesn't make you smart. Real world experience does. I'm not saying your uneducated. The things I hear they teach in college are printed in the books by the very companies the elite own who publish them. It trickles down into the entire school system. I chose to think outside the dang box bc it's worked for me. I'm very awake and I see through the bs in the everyday world.

• Like 2

To be truthfully honest, the ruling elite families are real and don't think twice this is a free world. We live in a real-life matrix, everything in politics is scripted. Literally everything. College doesn't make you smart. Real world experience does. I'm not saying your uneducated. The things I hear they teach in college are printed in the books by the very companies the elite own who publish them. It trickles down into the entire school system. I chose to think outside the dang box bc it's worked for me. I'm very awake and I see through the bs in the everyday world.

This is a great post for a number of reasons. Education definitely is no substitute for experience and wisdom. As the world has faded into a place where a piece of paper with your name and a frame around it carries more weight than work and wisdom then we are going to continue to see issues. I've never been against education either but to say I'm happy with where it has gone over the last 15-20 years would be a lie. At one time as recent as 4 years ago I considered putting myself through school but I, like yourself, choose to self-educate and be my own man. I choose not to be indoctrinated by something that is held as almost being like a religion to liberals.

https://www.google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5829ba13e4b060adb56f1bdb/amp?client=safari

Which one of these headlines from Bannon's website is your favorite? Trump loves them all.

Not one person who went to school with Bannon said he was racist and never heard one racist statement from them. People they interviewed said they were democrats and he was one of the smartest people in class and was very respectful/kind.

He's not racist. 

Well good thing our school system is being taken over by someone who lobbied with Trump. That's definitely gonna fix it. A rich elitist taking over is definitely the solution. 

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/11/26/look-steven-bannon-and-his-years-harvard-business-school/B2m0j85jh5jRKzKbMastzK/story.html

Boston Globe reporter interviewed 24 classmates of Bannon.

Here are some good quotes:

“In my view, Steve was certainly top three in intellectual horsepower in our class — perhaps the smartest,” Allen said. “But he combined horsepower with logical, well-structured arguments. Whenever Steve spoke, my advice was to ‘listen for understanding.’ That is what I am doing today.”

“Steve’s comments in class were peppered with political history references and quotes — everybody thought he would make money for a while and then run for the US Senate,” Pellegrini said.

“As a woman, minority [Asian], an immigrant, and as onetime supporter of Hillary Clinton, I believe I can be objective in my assessment of Steve Bannon,” Thai Lee said in an e-mail. “The Steve I knew in 1980’s was a very smart, studious, and polite young man. I have never heard Steve speak ill of women, minorities, or others.”

It’s the kind of language that was virtually unheard of in his Harvard days, from Bannon or anyone else. And some of those who got to know Bannon back then say they don’t think he believes some of those things, even now.

Instead, they believe he is simply doing what he was taught more than three decades ago: exploiting a business opportunity, this time in the furious, neglected legions of the white middle class. He saw a market in their sense of alienation, and Trump’s election suggests that his forecast was truer than most.

“If you were asking me about some of the articles published and things clearly intended to be lightning rod, I’m not sure Steve subscribes to those beliefs,” said one former classmate, speaking on the condition of anonymity. “But there’s a strong argument to be made that he was doing whatever any good business leader would do, which is serving his customers and providing a product.”

Not one person who went to school with Bannon said he was racist and never heard one racist statement from them. People they interviewed said they were democrats and he was one of the smartest people in class and was very respectful/kind.

He's not racist. 

Well, if we ignore the fact that his website started tagging things under "black crime," lets just go with him not being a racist...

Please, please, please, defend these articles on HIS site:

'Bill Kristol: Republican spoiler, renegade Jew'

'Trannies whine about hilarious Bruce Jenner billboard'

'Birth control makes women unattractive and crazy'

'Suck it up buttercups: Dangerous ****** Tour returns to colleges in September'

'Hoist it high and proud: The Confederate flag proclaims a glorious heritage'

' "Would you rather your child had feminism or cancer?" '

'*** rights have made us dumber, it's time to get back in the closet'

'Science proves it: Fat-shaming works'

"There's no hiring bias against women in tech, they just suck at interviews"

Well, if we ignore the fact that his website started tagging things under "black crime," lets just go with him not being a racist...

It’s the kind of language that was virtually unheard of in his Harvard days, from Bannon or anyone else. And some of those who got to know Bannon back then say they don’t think he believes some of those things, even now.

Instead, they believe he is simply doing what he was taught more than three decades ago: exploiting a business opportunity, this time in the furious, neglected legions of the white middle class. He saw a market in their sense of alienation, and Trump’s election suggests that his forecast was truer than most.

“If you were asking me about some of the articles published and things clearly intended to be lightning rod, I’m not sure Steve subscribes to those beliefs,” said one former classmate, speaking on the condition of anonymity. “But there’s a strong argument to be made that he was doing whatever any good business leader would do, which is serving his customers and providing a product.”

The idea that we are pawns being controlled by a select few isn't really a conspiracy theory. Seems real to me.

Do I think Trump will fix it? At this time, no.

Agree, it will never take one person. Collectively, as a society, our gov't needs to hear our voices and "We The People" have been heard loud and clear.

I'm glad you're okay with it because he's "serving his customers" and saw it as a business opportunity. Something makes me think if someone like this was involved with Clinton, you wouldn't quite be singing the same tune. But yeah, let's give him a pass because he's just doing what's good for business. Why don't you give that same pass to the "mainstream media." Aren't they just... "serving their customers"??? Or is this excuse just valid when it's someone you support? Because that's the vibe I'm getting here. You're going to have to defend this vile garbage with something better than "it's good business," because that's some bullshit.

Don't do this. Liberals use code speak as hate language under the guise of political correctness moreso than literally any republican I have ever seen and say it's perfectly ok. Who knew the worst and most despicable thing in the world would be to be a white, uneducated, working class, Christian male? Deplorable? Trash? Do I really need to continue? Am I offended? Crap no because I'm not a pansy but it works both ways.

I'm glad you're okay with it because he's "serving his customers" and saw it as a business opportunity. Something makes me think if someone like this was involved with Clinton, you wouldn't quite be singing the same tune. But yeah, let's give him a pass because he's just doing what's good for business. Why don't you give that same pass to the "mainstream media." Aren't they just... "serving their customers"??? Or is this excuse just valid when it's someone you support? Because that's the vibe I'm getting here. You're going to have to defend this vile garbage with something better than "it's good business," because that's some bullshit.

The reason why I hate the Clintons is because they use their foundation to make millions for themselves. Not even 10% of the donations they receive actually help people. They pocket a lot of it and it's wrong.

Clinton went from being dead broke to being a millionaire because of politics

• Like 1

I do find it funny that the Republican Party is now in bed with Putin. What a weird change of events. If you know Putin, you know he's just using him to get what he wants in the Middle East. He now has the freedom to do his s**t over there because Trump will just turn a blind eye. Really not that hard to figure out.

Just because DT finds more to like about Putin than HRC did, doesn't mean Repubs are rallying behind him. LOL

Winter 2023-24 Snow Total = 53.1" (90% Normal Season)  Largest Storm: 12" (1/12-13)   Oct: 0.1 Nov: 2.9 Dec: 7.5 Jan: 31.7 Feb: 6.0 Mar: 4.3 Apr: 0.1

Avg = 49.7"  (KRMY): 2020-21 = 36.2"   2019-20 = 48.0"   2018-19 = 56.1"   2017-18 = 68.3"    2016-17 = 52"    2015-16 = 57.4"    2014-15 = 55.3"    2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"    2011-12 = 43.7"

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

Agree, it will never take one person. Collectively, as a society, our gov't needs to hear our voices and "We The People" have been heard loud and clear.

By the electoral college he was chosen, because as we all know the popular vote says otherwise. Not to mention even if you look at the electoral numbers, Trump's victory had one of the lower totals in history. 12th lowest by percentage since the electoral college began(56 elections). 6th lowest by percentage since 1884! 5th lowest total since the electoral college at the 538 votes it's at now(1964). Only the buffoon George W(2x), and then Carter(1976) and Nixon(1972) had closer margins. Not exactly loud and clear to me and to the majority of voters too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_elections_by_Electoral_College_margin

The reason why I hate the Clintons is because they use their foundation to make millions for themselves. Not even 10% of the donations they receive actually help people. They pocket a lot of it and it's wrong.

And Donald uses his foundation to pay off legal battles. Cry about it.

Just because DT finds more to like about Putin than HRC did, doesn't mean Repubs are rallying behind him. LOL

https://twitter.com/williamjordann/status/774230137097379840?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

PUTIN Net-Favorability (YouGov/Economist Poll) among...

Democrats July 2014: -54

Aug 2016: -54

Republicans July 2014: -66

Aug 2016: -27

You were saying?

By the electoral college he was chosen, because as we all know the popular vote says otherwise. Not to mention even if you look at the electoral numbers, Trump's victory had one of the lower totals in history. 12th lowest by percentage since the electoral college began(56 elections). 6th lowest by percentage since 1884! 5th lowest total since the electoral college at the 538 votes it's at now(1964). Only the buffoon George W(2x), and then Carter(1976) and Nixon(1972) had closer margins. Not exactly loud and clear to me and to the majority of voters too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_elections_by_Electoral_College_margin

I will be more clear. The voices were heard by the people who chose an outsider, non-scripted, self-funded, energetic, brilliant mind who used the media for Free publicity without having to pay for it. The amount of Air time he got was something close to $2b in Free Publicity. The Art of The Deal...genius, and it didn't cost him a penny.

This is a great post for a number of reasons. Education definitely is no substitute for experience and wisdom. As the world has faded into a place where a piece of paper with your name and a frame around it carries more weight than work and wisdom then we are going to continue to see issues. I've never been against education either but to say I'm happy with where it has gone over the last 15-20 years would be a lie. At one time as recent as 4 years ago I considered putting myself through school but I, like yourself, choose to self-educate and be my own man. I choose not to be indoctrinated by something that is held as almost being like a religion to liberals.

Good post. So many younger gen's getting head smarts but come out having drunk the koolaid. Signing on with ISIS and the likes. Good grief at what's become of higher education.

• Like 1

By the electoral college he was chosen, because as we all know the popular vote says otherwise. Not to mention even if you look at the electoral numbers, Trump's victory had one of the lower totals in history. 12th lowest by percentage since the electoral college began(56 elections). 6th lowest by percentage since 1884! 5th lowest total since the electoral college at the 538 votes it's at now(1964). Only the buffoon George W(2x), and then Carter(1976) and Nixon(1972) had closer margins. Not exactly loud and clear to me and to the majority of voters too.

Wikipedia as a source shows how uninformed you are. And isn't your wife a school teacher?

And the same rules were in place for everyone. They would have campaigned differently if it was an popular vote so stop trying to go that route

Thanks. I was hoping you were right. Good times ahead!

I will be more clear. The voices were heard by the people who chose an outsider, non-scripted, self-funded, energetic, brilliant mind who used the media for Free publicity without having to pay for it. The amount of Air time he got was something close to $2b in Free Publicity. The Art of The Deal...genius, and it didn't cost him a penny.

And the media whines and says "HOW DID THIS HAPPEN" when Trump won. It was those idiots who helped him get elected in the first place. 

I think the media plan was to help Trump win the GOP nomination because they thought there was no way he would actually win the election and would help their fav. Hillary Clinton become president. They totally ignored the middle class families in the MW though who have been screwed by both political parties and were fed up with the system. These people (both GOP and DEM) came out to support Trump because they wanted and needed change. The liberal media though doesn't care about the MW and just called Trump supporters racist and bigots without actually understanding or talking to the working class in the midwest. 

• Like 3

Yep Trump's foundation is squeaky clean too. Nothing like using other people's donations to pay for your legal fees among other things.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/22/94273388/

Wikipedia as a source shows how uninformed you are. And isn't your wife a school teacher?

And the same rules were in place for everyone. They would have campaigned differently if it was an popular vote so stop trying to go that route

Simple numbers, easy to verify. Quit trying to make excuses. Sorry for the facts son. I know Repubes don't like facts and numbers.

Is this site okay for you? 

https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/votes/index.html 

It looks like it MIGHT be a government site, so let me guess it's ran by Obama?

Mmm seems like the numbers match up pretty well to me.

I've broken it down into some nice easy links for you to view since the main page is probably a little difficult to navigate for you.

https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/scores.html#1996

https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/scores2.html#2000

Get back to me when he personally makes millions from it

Are you joking? Because he hasn't made as much money from his foundation, that makes him a better person? Let me guess, you think someone that has only killed 5 people is a better person than someone who has killed 6?