Nebraska to finally see monster Snowstorm in Late February?

clintbeed1993

Hastings nws says blossoming snow later in central Nebraska could be robust, their words not mine. Still no mention of accumulation or advisories. They are so conservative with their forecasts that republicans should hire them to defeat global warming alarmists. If you can't tell I am not a huge fan of nws Hastings, but I keep checking there for a good laugh. they seem to always forecast low. Maybe they were burned in the past.

and we're officially out of the winter weather advisory. what a joke of a winter. besides pretty much missing us anyways, the wave that was supposed to hit us this afternoon and tonight really hasn't been that impressive anyway. there's been a few narrow bands of heavier snow but definitely not very wide spread stuff. not sure what this will mean for points east of here