Weather in Russia

Hello I haven't had a look the forum for a long time. But should post a new topic about weather terms in Russia(the first of all about Moscow) here.

November in the capital of Russia is the middle month between the autumn and the winter which cross into a really winter season. But last years Nov unalways shows something intersting in the plane of snow and frosty. More and more temps remain above 0C and rains have advantage under snow. Even Dec is getting warm last a few decades. 

Then I gonna tell about my weather in Moscow. Dropped snow on this week. It has made snow cover of depth 10-12cm. I would like that snow to keep to the end of winter. Unfortunately, models anticipate other scenarious. 

Expects the arrival a cyclone from South on the West part of Russia, carrying enough much of warm air mass. There is no doubt that the depth of snow noticeably to discrease.  But it seems that there will be the freezing rain at the start of event. Can get 5-6mm of rain for the temps below zero.

It's the map the procces of my talking: 

2022112212_25.gif

2022112206_17.gif

• Like 1